Diablo Clone Hunting Guide

artem_max

Reaction score
OK I checked it out. But how much is it worth If I were trying to get one and can u carry more than one...cause I know u can't with Gheed's

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
nope only 1 anni...

Crescent-Sword said:
this guy is giving complicated instructions whos gonna use that plan...
easiest thing you can get is this guide, im sorry.

raDixGhost said:
iam gonna test this.
looks good though.
test it? ive used it b4 and i still use it.. :rolleyes

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
well, it depends on what a person wants. could be 1 zod or maybe 2 zod if it a perfect but i dunno anymore ppl change prices sooo much :(

Reaction score
Maybe a conviction avenger can be good against DC cause conviction reduces the resists and the defence plus vengence is all elemental damage so it may be really easy.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
ThA_\/\/Tf^_^MaN¿ said:
Maybe a conviction avenger can be good against DC cause conviction reduces the resists and the defence plus vengence is all elemental damage so it may be really easy.
That is true but his life replensih's alot thus meaning its better just to go with brute force and not a way to weaken him, but brute force is for if you wanna solo you can go with yourse if your in a grupe.. :-/

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
not quite sure... try and look threw the builds we have in the stickies.

OneEliteMof0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I must correct the first poster in this thread. He says that sorces are basically useless vs Dclone. Which is infact as far from the truth as you can get. Sorce is the #1 Dclone killer. I will explain how.
If you have a wand with (Lower resiss) which you can shop for at any npc's, Yous imply cast lower res on Dclone, static him, and can kill him with blizz attack or whatever build. you can solo kill Dclone this way in under 2 minutes easy.

So I would say sorce is the best/fastest way to kill Dclone.

neilsdiablo

Member!
Reaction score
everytime i try to type #useast-dclone, it says im not in a channel

can sum1 help me

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
neilsdiablo said:
everytime i try to type #useast-dclone, it says im not in a channel

can sum1 help me
i think the irc channels went down with blizzhackers also.

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
The first question is easy. There is an organized DC Hunting chat channel on the mIRC network. For those unfamiliar with mIRC, you may download it at http://www.mirc.com/ (it is for free, and they will say you get a trial, but once the trial is over, you can keep clicking continue and connect.) Then, set the server you connect to, to the following: irc.dclone.org and then once you connect, join the following server depending on what realm you are on (being on ladder or non, hardcore or softcore doesn't make a difference):
#useast-dclone for useast realm
#uswest-dclone for uswest realm
#europe-dclone for Europe realm
k i've dled the mirc but i really need help with this quote. i dont understand it ><
somone help me with this.
thx

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
try IRC.GAMSURGE.NET RANDOM SERVER and join the channels, there fully operational!!!!!!

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
if i know the ip and if i am in the righ ip
what do i do next?_?
im confused

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
lol i'll solved the proble long ago but thx anyways. But how do i know whos the moderator in trade east channel? on mirc

enCosmikDebris

Reaction score
So with http://counts.dcloneirc.net/ I don't need to sell 40 sojs to get DC to come out, people are already selling them? I'm sure to the advanced D2 players this makes complete sense... but for me I'm beyond lost. I just started building my zealot tonight. Hopefully ready for DC in a couple days. I can just get lucky with the right IP right? and do I know I'm on the right IP when it tells me how many sojs were sold to server?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
no, youll need to get a program which tells you what IP your in, its like DCFINDER or something like that.