Diablo Clone Hunting Guide

chronicmutt

Member!
Reaction score
thx for postin this it helps alot to understanding the diablo clone but i have one question how the hell do u people get so many dam soj's to be wastin them in sellin them to a merchant i have played diablo for 2 years and i havent found 1 dam soj and tradin them HA there like gold bricks i have like 15 (traded for all) and theres no way ill be sellin or giveing 7 to them on a chance so i guess what my point is if u guys are useing some trick to get all these soj's let me in on it cause i would love to be able to sell them just for a chance for big D to come out and play so my zon can shove her jav up his but and i can finally get an anni

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
chronicmutt said:
thx for postin this it helps alot to understanding the diablo clone but i have one question how the hell do u people get so many dam soj's to be wastin them in sellin them to a merchant i have played diablo for 2 years and i havent found 1 dam soj and tradin them HA there like gold bricks i have like 15 (traded for all) and theres no way ill be sellin or giveing 7 to them on a chance so i guess what my point is if u guys are useing some trick to get all these soj's let me in on it cause i would love to be able to sell them just for a chance for big D to come out and play so my zon can shove her jav up his but and i can finally get an anni
Find a game were ppl are selling them for soj's lol, when anni's first came out 40soj was worth it, now you can goto an online store and sell the soj's for anni and its safer.. :D

sKaTa644

Member!
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
wow he says that dc is lvl 110 which in fact is only 99 on any detector u use that checks m lvls
yeh but detectors dont show lvls ova 99

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
Trojan Man said:
jesus bf needs to get a spellchecker seriously
It also needs a grammer checker...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
₪Zeratul₪ said:
It also needs a grammer checker...
you also need to keep on subject. :) anyways i hope you guys keep asking questions its fun to reply.

johnpark1223

Member!
Reaction score
do you know any ways i can trade anni so i cant get scammed?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
johnpark1223 said:
do you know any ways i can trade anni so i cant get scammed?
if the blizzhackers MIRC channels are still up u can do an easy anni trade

madjackal

Reaction score
So - if the MIRC sites are dead, how do you find a hot IP address? I am new to the forums... and haven't been playing D2 long (I am poor) but I would like to try my char against the big boss anyway... even if I get waxed...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
madjackal said:
So - if the MIRC sites are dead, how do you find a hot IP address? I am new to the forums... and haven't been playing D2 long (I am poor) but I would like to try my char against the big boss anyway... even if I get waxed...
Find some people to help out! get about 40 soj's and sell em! Otherwise, i have no idea. sorry, you can get build the char that djnat posted, get the equip foor the poor ppl (like me) and go at it!! :p

EDIT: MAJOR UPDATE PEOPLE!
I have just found fiddled with mIRC and the channels still work, xept the server, try IRC.GAMSURGE.NET RANDOM SERVER and join the channels, there fully operational!!!!!!

madjackal

Reaction score
Hot IP address Guide

hey yall - after puttering around a bit... I killed the clone twice last night...

here is what I did

MIRC Chat Client

download the MIRC client program, then log on to the server irc.dclone.org

there you can hop into several channels - depending on your server and it lists the hot servers and what not... hope that helps

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
madjackal said:
hey yall - after puttering around a bit... I killed the clone twice last night...

here is what I did

MIRC Chat Client

download the MIRC client program, then log on to the server irc.dclone.org

there you can hop into several channels - depending on your server and it lists the hot servers and what not... hope that helps
Do you NOT read at all? :nooob

Crescent-Sword

Reaction score
D-clone

this guy is giving complicated instructions whos gonna use that plan...

artem_max

Reaction score
Quick question: how much is anni worth and what are the stats of the anni charm?