Whats the most anoying ability?

illimani

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by IK_Honor
I think you mean irradiate? That spell is so fun though... :) Get 2-3 Science Vessals, make them all cast irradiate on each other so they look like flying green clouds (they won't be damaged since the spell doesn't affect mechanical units) and fly over your enemy's economy. Their workers die so fast... It's especially deadly on fastest money maps (since the workers are stacked). ;)
:mad:
Damn it! My strategy is out! Honor, how much do I have to pay you to not spread this one around???

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Defense Matrix. This damn ability cost me almost the loss in Grocery Store War Ultimate. The lamp posts (science vessels) would cast it on each other and on the Gols/ghosts so that our Movie Maniacs (ultras) would have a hard time defeating them but they only had 200 HP and they did 75 hp of damage. Sux when 4-5 slashes do 0-1 dmg.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man last time i played grocery store war (another version) we killed every yellow build ing in the game but nothing happened. we didn't even win :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I know that blows, someone needs to fix some triggers within the map. But once you get the movie maniac, dealing with the SWAT and Secret Agents will be too easy. Then the archon in the safe will make short work of the fools and food around you, even if you die trying.

SCM_darkarchon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hate!!!

I hate it when they lock down your mech units and they keep doing it over and over and shooting you at thesame time:madatu :newbie

SCM_darkarchon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hate it when they use lockdown and do it over and over and over and keep attacking u at the same time!!!!:eek: :shoot :madatu

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Optical Flare, the hookers errr.... medics would throw these badboys at your overlords, and then a dt comes and slashes your sorry ass to bits (if they all been blinded.)

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I REALLY REALLY hate it when someone lockdowns all my carriers then they launch a nuke at them:(

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
About that Carriers stuff? I just found out in a poll that 85% of the Filipinos who plays Protoss uses or had used Carriers as their primary attack force.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes that's right.......but i'm not included in that 85%:)
I only use carriers when i'm not serious and when my enemies are newbies.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i hate when terran plyers rush a lil earler then u expected and u have no def and ur zerd i hate when the medics blind ur eggs its anoying

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Or running out of money, and you don't have a great attack force to work with. As for eggs, they can get queened (my slang for broodlings) and it's worse if you are bulding an ultralisk or an overlord.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
You can blind eggs!?
yes if u do that the unit in the egg will be blind its anoying with overlorads........ :fwink

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey but who said it had to only be rines? it could also with bats gols just in case they nbeed to be restored and maybe a few SCV for repair....but that does sound kinda stupid but it would be funny when ur enemy can't kill ur gols fast enough and plaging them doesn't help with restore ;)