Whats the most anoying ability?

Caiman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Once i was attacked by like 12 carriers really early in the game who were stacked so i EMP'ed them and poof only 2 left cuz they were hallucinated :D

Can't stand lockdown. I don't mind it when a bunch of goliaths or something rip your ship apart, but when they draw it out with just ONE ghost just pickin at it, slowing drawing the pain out.. then its irritating.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
thats not really anoying... but it makes pluging faster

Caiman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I do. It rocks

When i see twelve carriers, i unload my 4 ghost out of their bunkers; *cloak*, each has enough energy for 2 lockdowns, *click click click click click* *zzzWEOwashEEEEE* goliaths come in blamblamblam all gone.

Its fun when you don't get any casualties from 12 carriers with 8 interceptors each :D

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Most annoying ability (well actually another one) that damn Dark Swarm when near your cannons or bunkers. Psi storm is annoying when comps have it and they psi your ass on the terran marine/medic combo attack. BAM you lose your army and the protoss then attack you!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Even 12 Carriers with arbiter support can fall to the n00b tactics of a protoss computer. First they mc or take out your arbiters, then they either mc your carriers or psi storm them with 5+ Templars (only common in non-money maps or when they have teh tech to do it.).

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one of the best ways to take out a computer terren is with dts since the comp barly uses sci vessals and once u take out the comsat and turrents they are helpless. the zerg is hard b/c of overlords and toss b/c of cannons so dts rush vs a comp is good and easy

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Good tactic, for someone that uses Lurkers. So anyway, that damn comsat sweep is the most annoying thing if you command Lurkers or Dark Templar. I have lost manyt dts when I try to stop the terran tanks from bombing me from far away with their pathetic seige fire (not suggested if you are stacking cannons, since about 1 shot can wipe out about any cannons underneath it).

aphextwin

Reaction score
I dont see many ppl use hallucination.... its pretty useful its like blade masters mirror image

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
I dont see many ppl use hallucination.... its pretty useful its like blade masters mirror image
Have you ever played Snowball War maps? People would use the templar's hallucinations of a high HP hero and use it against the enemy. Hallucinations are used as a distraction to keep cannonfire from attacking your REAL men. Best things to hallucinate is any unit with HP 200+!

I said it before in one of the previous pages I believe! I HATE DARK SWARM

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Maverick
About that Carriers stuff? I just found out in a poll that 85% of the Filipinos who plays Protoss uses or had used Carriers as their primary attack force.
And that's a problem because..................................

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Interceptors are like little insects. The reason they are so powerful is because weapons go for the little flying buggers instead of the carriers. PSi Storm is a good ability to conteract carriers when combined with scouts or carriers of your own.Better yet Yamatos!

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wrong on all points. BTW, if you're dumb enough to go BCs against toss(and zerg), then you really are as stupid as you make yourself out to be let alone a counter to carriers.

And another thing. Terran air doesn't own all. Terran air is rarely used in competitive gaming so you need to be quiet.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for air i say the toss is the best for u may need anoter buildingto make shuttles but then terren needs to ave the control tower to make thewasting tiimel with toss u just make that thing and and u are ready for island hopping

Elliot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i agree with you man, the toss are pretty Elite with air, but having to make control towers 'n' that is stupid when u need mass air and quickly. Kek, im a trekkie too, go the ferengi.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There's a reason why the term Finger of God is used even at pro level. Carrier/Corsair/Arbiter which comprises FoG, is extremely difficult to counter. And BCs with SVs is certainly not the answer. In a typical situation where you both have mixed air forces, it's difficult to actually EMP/Yamato the arbiters unless you get REALLY lucky. One good stasis will totally ruin your day. Only good counter terran has against carriers are wraiths(the others are pure theorycraft) and just a handful of sairs will totally smoke them. And it's no surprise that seemingly almost all newbies pick toss and go carriers.