Whats the most anoying ability?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Take into consideration for Finger of God, that Queens can reveal them from their grimy cloakage (but then they would either killed or statised on the wraiths.) Corsairs would take too long! If a player is Zerg, cconstruct lots of scourge and use them to blow up the arbiters and carriers. Or better yet, kill the n00bie before he has the chance to build up this kind of force.

BTW I AM NOT STUPID! :mad: :mad:

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And yes, you are stupid. Who said anything about going capital ships against zerg? This was strictly a protoss versus terran argument since YOU disputed it in the first place. The way I see it is that you're the newbie who thinks this can be easily countered.(as terran) This combo is used whenever a GOOD player gets the chance.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You never know what will happen in any game. OR could always waste your ghosts energy with Lockdown, but then the other carriers could get pissed and attack them.

THE ZERG CRAP was IF ANOTHER player joins your game as a zerg and is on the terran's side trying to help him. Either that or your toss and you have three races at your disposal but hey, the carriers woulda bombed your ****ing ass before you can mass up an army

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As for lockdown, good luck. Seriously, ghost and lockdown against carriers is pure THEORYCRAFT that you pull out of your *ss.

Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
omfg the education of these imdeciles

omfg it pisses me off so much when people spell say that are lag is horrible instead of our lag is horrible. its not just that peeps are sayin irratade and irridate instead of irradiate. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCH MORONS DID YOU EVEN FINISH GRADE SCHOOL!?
.......................that is all