lol just as planned
Reaction score
i hate any thing tht freezes ur units

Elliot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hate anything that causes my units performance to drop all in all i hate ANYTHING AGAINST MY UNITS :mad::mad::mad:
lol j/k. i would have to say Ghosts invisibility (cloak for teh noobehs), because they can blast ur ships and men without getting hit ANNOYING!@!#
-ELLIOT :D:D

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Maverick
A rush Dark Templar technique to a Terran base without an Academy and an Engineering bay yet.
That really isnt cheap, I mean, DTS take a long time to take compared to turrets and a scanner, it's kind of sad to even be beaten like that...

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol j/k. i would have to say Ghosts invisibility (cloak for teh noobehs), because they can blast ur ships and men without getting hit ANNOYING!@!#

Uh.... ghosts? Wtf are you on?!! Ghosts do about 1 damage to ships!! THey do 13 dmg at full upgrades and that isnt much, ghosts are good only against weak infantry and mutalisks. They really can't do well against machines or as you mentioned ships.

ShaKuras

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is absolutely nothing more annoying or powerful than the templar's psi storm. gg to your workers and pretty much anything else youve managed to create. I think ill make some hydras. Umm no you wont cause im gonna fry their asses back to hell.

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Psi storm isnt annoying, it's a very good strategy for protoss, without it, protoss would be owned by terran and zerg. Tank pushing and mass hydras would be unbeatable if psi storm did not exist.

As for storming the workers... who would be dumb enough not to have defense against 40 life stormers.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tank pushing isn't unbeatable without psi-storm. I've done it plenty of times without it. Mass hydras? please. Say it with me: Reavers. Maelstrom.

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How do you stop tank push when you're going against someone with common sense? Right... reavers, that's really dependable, you have to build scarabs which takes a while and it shoots slow as ****? Reavers are not dependant, they have too many disadvantages, all it really has is power and splash.

Let's say someone drops you with reavers, how do you stop that? With zeolots? DTS? Goons? I personally use High Templars for defense as well as offense, I often keep high templars near my nexus for D.

And how did you stop tank pushes? By massing? Only an idiot would lose to masses.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never said anything about massing speedlots killing tank pushes, although it is certainly true. I've never said reavers against tank pushes, either. You need to learn how to read. Reavers > mass hydras. If you read it correctly, you would have seen that. And yes reavers can beat a tank push if they're deployed properly.

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Phoenix, you never answered my question, how do you stop tank pushes? Stop straying off from the subject.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ever heard of the shuttle? No need for psi-storm. And I didn't stray off topic.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
serously if a DA mc a bunch of ghost they would have a great defensive army. DA malstrm for organic units and ghost for lock. they cannot attack but u can hit them unlike stasis field

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
optical flare is annoying when it hits ghost, and other long range units... damn those medics, DAMN THEM!

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they cna also decrease the view of other units as well besides detectors