Whats the most anoying ability?

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by betaalpha5
hey but who said it had to only be rines? it could also with bats gols just in case they nbeed to be restored and maybe a few SCV for repair....but that does sound kinda stupid but it would be funny when ur enemy can't kill ur gols fast enough and plaging them doesn't help with restore ;)
err srry when i type i never check let me rephrase that.

hey but who said it had to only be rines? it could also with some medics and gols just in case they need to be restored and maybe a few SCV for repair....but that does sound kinda stupid but it would be funny when ur enemy can't kill ur gols fast enough and plaging them doesn't help with restore ;)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
There is a mission for that, and it is the one where you kill Stukov. Plauging is only good around high HP men or buildings you hate alot.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i remeber that. they made fun of that it was liek a replay for a chrismas special

here tkae a look

i think it is this one if it's not pm nad i'll fix that

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i remeber that. they made fun of that it was liek a replay for a chrismas special

ChrisH36

Reaction score
What, you saying that Santa Claus has a shotgun for the people on the naughty list? Where do you get these theories?!

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no it was about those marines trying to break in to the compound and lots of funny shit happened. if u want to see it pm and give me ur e-mail adress and i'll send u the file. it's too big for here

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
sc x-mas u mean? i have the map at the end theres a song called 12 days of Starcraft

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well it was kinda stupid, then they made a rap for it.

You should hear some versions of Turn Me On by Kevin Little, damn downloads and n00bs changing crap within the file.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one of the thingy that i hate and love at the same time is the comsat. imean come one that thing doesn't even need any units to look at stuff. they could scan somewhere on the map and find ur expo or to see that u never went there and /or to check ur main base as defensive power

Reaction score
There is none

What I ment to say is: the most anoying abilityes are maid to go with a combo of units, or another ability. For example: dark swarm + a hell lot of zerglings.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
on a RPG map and you have a "super ling" and a high templar comes up to you and casts psionic storm and your too busy fighting the enemys and they make half a wall so you cant get through so your ling dies, that is annoying

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mind control and blooding

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for terren i love scanner sweep. it's one of the best thing that they ever made for terren. i like how even if it is forever and u can only use bout 4 times at once. it's great how u can just sneek a peak into ur enemy's base and check the defence and where is a good drop. and if ur underattack by dt's or cloaked units u can use it to spot the intruders without wasting time bring an vessal or a turrent over just click click and click

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
guess u hate DTs and obsevers even more since they stay cloaked