Whats the most anoying ability?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I know the two most annoying abilities EVER!

Ctrl,Alt,Delete and repitive msgs from n00bies :hbut

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah that damn psionic storm gets into my nerves.what really pisses me of is when i had alot of M&M's and my opponent just trashed that with only 3 psi storms....T_T

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I agree with this guy, every time i play Micro Jail Intense my tanks and my scvs get electrocuted by Templars and every time i try to fix the tanks, they shock the SCV and he blows up. But, sometimes I leave decoys so they shock themselves and end up killing themselves.

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
Psy storm is the most annoying...it will work any air units..i mean...the temps have like what...40-80 life? (plus sheilds) so they are ez to kill...but then you got them covered with cannons...so u attack the temps and get worked by the cannons...while the temps get a few psy storms off...what i really hate is when ppl are almost dead...so they pack everythin together...put a few cannons up...and jus make as many temps as possible to stay alive for a long time...Evil...

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by Hellwolf_36
Assuming your opponent is not human. A human player would be ready for that kind of an onslaught Mav

Well newbies always gets that surprise. :D

Originally posted by Crookedfoot
It sounds like Zerg is the most annoying race.

I go with Spawn Broodlings myself, unless your a mechanical unit, there is no defence, and even the death of your unit can cause damage from the Broodlings.

Yes and the second is the Terran race. Specially when they use the tank push technique. But it's nothing that can't be handled by any players. It's just really annoying.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
It becomes annoying when you're against the Zerg. Quite the reverse if you're playing *as* the Zerg though...

- Amantis

sidrial

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aargh, psi storm
I hate that so much, espiccialy when its on ure drones/probes etc
:S

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Hahahaha.... I do that in every game! Sneaking in a Templar to my enemy bases and storming the crap out of their miners. But they would eventually kill my Templar which is a sad thing for me. By the way, what annoys you in Zerg Amantis?

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Oh yea... Psi Storm is even more annoying than Irradiate. When i'm playin with extra high latency, i can't draw my forces out of the storm before they get killed :(

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Well the miners could never escape it coz they have short lives. They'd be dead before they could run away.

H

Hot Action Cop

I love pys storm. I send in a drop ship filled with temps. Drop 1 let it sit out of site while i go around to other side.... drop one... move drop move drop. Then i mass storm their bases. Only thing is sometimes they see the shuttle fly by after i dropped and they hunt out my temp. Still i do some damage this way.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried dropping a templar,casting psi storm REALLY quick and returning to the shuttle without anyone even noticing the templar? can somebody here do that?

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
How.....that trick is awsome the enemies won't know where that came from!and it requires good micro and fast mouse clicking.......so i think i can do it:)

what location excatly?

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well if therre is cliff and any mineral block or grass block and etc, because sometimes when u drop on a location u don't pick up fast so... T_T

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I think I can do that. I'll just set my Shuttle as control one then when I storm those miners I'll just press one then right click my Templar. I think that's fast enough.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Maverick
Hahahaha.... I do that in every game! Sneaking in a Templar to my enemy bases and storming the crap out of their miners. But they would eventually kill my Templar which is a sad thing for me. By the way, what annoys you in Zerg Amantis?
One of them has got to be the burrowing technique. You *never* know whether you're surrounded by them in an open area.

- Amantis