Whats the most anoying ability?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Stealing someone's idea and twisting it would have to be pretty damn annoying.

"Amantification" OMG damn theives

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would have to say that spawn broodling, psi storm, and burrow would have to be a few of the most annoying abilities... i hate it when your opponent comes up to with a queen and spawns all your units... that happened once and I so wanted to tweak on him... :fwink psi storm... ugh... it is a good ability when it's on your side, but when your opponent gets you stormed... ooh... bye bye... unless of course you have a back-up base, which is usually what i do... burrow... um, let's just say it's like you're being sniped... an overlord comes in with a few lings and hydras on board... drop em near your base... have em all burrow... then, when you least expet it... WHAM!!! all of a sudden zergs are trashin' your base... ooh... i do like it when I do that to my opponent, though... but zergs aren't my favorite race... i like protoss and terran... anyway...

Jedi

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by Amantis
One of them has got to be the burrowing technique. You *never* know whether you're surrounded by them in an open area.

- Amantis
I see. It made me remember when my enemy sneaked in 4 observers on my base when I was still new. He knew what I was doing. I was so annoyed by those observers. You don't know if they're there.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
AHHHHH stop quoting or repling to my posts lol

Yamatos are annoying if your terran or protoss.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
irradiate on science vessals then having put defensive matrics on them. omg they will kill hella units if u were a zerg. another thing that can get annoying, is getting call in the house while in a middle of a big battle and u have to go. man last time someone did that, i losts hella units and almost my base since i had to go for like 5 10 mins :(

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my god mention Dark Swarm! and plague! some of the most effective spells. And mana burn. almost forgot this spell existed

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its called Feedback

Dark Swarm protects you from missile but not stupidity.Even your enemies can take advantage of the swarm.

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the most annoying ability is recall.... Its like a box of choclates, you never know How big the F ing box is gonna be. D matrix is annoying tpoo especially if there is just that one annoying bc...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I agree, but the computer opponents are too stupid to use these skills. Besides if you got a science vessel, Use Emp to blast their energy and shields all for 100 Energy. Use it effectively

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
spawn broodling. Nothing worse than having your templars and dark templars turned into them.

mOO

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nuke attack is the most annoying skill, i would be buildin my base and all the sudden, nuclear launch detected, SCRAMBLE, building detectors and searching for that one damn ghost who is probably cloaked right next to ur command center. god i hate nuke strike

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Protip: By using cannons all over your base, you can destroy enemy units and stop nuking,=. Unless they too far away,

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Heal, if you're attacking M&M those damn medics keep healing the marines, it takes alot longer to kill them too.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i hate sige tanks even thu its not a nerygy based specail but still that gets on my nerves with ur defences

fenix_reborn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am a total pain in the a**, once I get going. I will initiate a game as Protoss, work for Dark Templar as fast as possible, and then storm the nearest non-Toss base and only attack the buildings. Once all the buildings are gone, so is the player, so...I build some defense around their workers, morph the DTs into DAs, build up the energy, and Mind Control like crazy. Build me another base...cut loose with Psi Storm, EMP, Plague, Lockdown, Stasis, and every other annoying ability you can imagine. I get cussed out a lot.

fenix_reborn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The worst ability to be hit by, in my opinion, is that accursed Spawn Broodling! Mind Control is close second. I'll be sending a BC to yamato something, when a friggin DA nabs him, turns him around, and blasts me! I really hate it when that happens.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Plague hurts. Especially when you're protoss. More so than EMP. Recall also. Not just when enemies are transported into your base, but also when you're about to kill someone and they use recall to retreat. Stasis isn't so bad, since it helps regenerate lost shields or carapace.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Plague hurts the most man. Specially if you're a Terran or a Zerg. If your units were plagued it's a big chance that all of them will be destroyed. I hate that when it happens.