The most newbish thing you've ever done???

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
stay in the corner

stay in the corner and cows won't come after you, but of course less experience
stay in the corner until lv20:D

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
o well a lot of newbiesh things we have done... i went into the cow level for the first time with a lvl30 barb, and when i got there i almost got killed, it was so bad, and i thought i was strong...

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
my friend tried to make welth black hades one time... i made fun of him so much. then he sold it to a n00b for an SOJ...

RedMage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hm.. i tried to scam someone by giving them an account with a few crappy uniques, and tell them it was good, by having a friend give a few uber uniques on that account, then trading them back before i left. The catch was, the person had to give me a super good item for the account. it went throug fine, but problem was, the password to the crap account happened to be the same as my own. He stole my account and that one.

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The most newbish thing i ever did was go around with my necromancer and i had everthing skeleten to level 20. i thought i was the shit, and then i found out that there were higher diffacultys and i went into nightmare for the first time.......and i found out i couldnt last a second in act1 den of evil.

that was the most irritating feeling ever!!!!!!!!

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
lol i traded an ith bow and a wf 4 valor lol then i noticd i had no bow it was stuid thing to do

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LaZyBoY
most newbie thing i did was poping myself in cows and i thought i got hacked.
lol same here but one other thing is i took one unique sword it was a giant sword unqiue. I put it in herodrique cube and put 3 gems I though that way I could have a 3 socketed Unqiue sword. Then I transmuted I got a white GIant sword 3 socketed I got pissed.... thats was like my only unique at that time...

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol in d2 classic i really wanted azurewrath and then in act3 a barb sold it and i didnt have cash so i sold my armor(ice blick) and i bought and then i just had to use isenharts....(then i got all sigon set and i thought i owned):) also i did the 3 chipy thing with my azurewrath :(

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I tried to make wealth

out of griswold's armor, and foundout that i can't, so i tried to take the runes out, but i can't so i got pissssed and sold it for gold:(

E

enDuLew

My friend gave me an account that had a sorc wit 4 lightning skill charms.....I traded all four of em for ONE buriza
I FELT SO NOOB...i coulda gotten a wf wit 4 lightning charms!!!!

DarkFear_DK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was too fast and i probably forgot my brain in bed that day... I socketed my Lidless Wall with a Ptopaz instead of Pdiamond... I forgot that it is only in armours and helmets that topaz works as MF.... :-/