The most newbish thing you've ever done???

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
one guy saw that i was a girl (silly me, don't put that in my profile) and was like...."i'll hound you until you cyber me" so i told him....not, not "go cyber yourself, it will give you more amusement...."......i said "hah, i bet you can't beat this char in a duel! i bet you can't kill me within ten minutes!"......so he told me to bring it on, and i joined the game with my highest level at the time, a measly level 8 barb...heh......there's one less asshole to worry about.

oh, and sorry if this is an eyesore. just hit the ignore button...it's very helpful.
... what?

steve02121

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol it took me 30 min. to read this whole f*ckin think, anyways the noobish thing ive ever done was fallen for the old switheroo. i was trading my ith bow, eaglehorn w/ 40/15, 2 ohms, and 2 skill gc for 1 unid wf. he said the classic line hold on my inv full. put up a unid goldstrike and i cliked accept without even lookin. (sigh) i got over it ina week but im stilled pissed. o ya wtf is bjorn talkin about?

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bjornita is a girl, a barb whispered her saying that he would annoy her until she "cybered" him
she replyed saying that he couldnt beat her highest lvl character in 10 minutes
she joined with her highest lvl at the time, a lvl 8 and the barb couldnt beat her because he couldnt go hostile
is that so hard to understand?

Kuruption

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

most newbish thing i ever did was on closed my friend sent me a tp from act 5 and i was in act 2.....and i was all saying "where the heck is the tp..."

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
lol. I havent done anything newbish on D2/LOD besides wonder what legit was. Coz i dont play d2/lod bnet

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i know, sometimes i don't try to clarify what i'm saying. i just type things as they pop into my brain and don't worry about runon sentences or explanations.

and, oddly enough, the question i'm asked most often is "are you a girl?"......followed by "here's my email, mail me a pic"......and did you know that people actually gave me items? another girl, once, and another person gave me a helm. of course, i gave them armor earlier, but that has no bearing. well....kinda......bloop bloop.

Bjornita

Reaction score
oh, and legit is when you don't use hacks, dupes, that type of thing. it's "legitimate" play.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i use to think that was dume but know that i have to do it that way i like it is more fun

AnArChY_69

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Legit is the only way to go and its also the funnest. makes gameplay harder. The dumbest thing ive ever done was on my hardcore lvl 67 zon ... i decided to do some hell cows by myself.... how stupid could i get

Bjornita

Reaction score
you could've taken on hell ancients alone, naked. that'd be pretty stupid.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i did that with my lvl 78 sorce i won but got kill by baal dame

Bryan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had 423 armor, 80 damage sword (3 of them), 9900000 gold, the best shield, best helm and everything else that is the best. Well i was battleing and i killed a guy in a instant so i went to the bathroom and booom it was all gone i was killed.

Kitty

Reaction score
the most newbiesh i have ever done was the fact that i believed a guy who said he could make me a soj. he told me to fill my inventory with stamina potions and then he said he would kill me and i would get a soj. in order me to do that i needed to throw some of my stuff on the ground. when he killed me i was back in town. and of course i had my inv. full of stamina potions so i couldnt pick anything up. i lost a lot of stuff like that... this is a warning for all you noobs (like me) out there...

then i tried to lvl by leaching in norm cows and i didnt work... of course it didnt....

then i was trying to trade my hellplauge and generals tan do liga flail for a gull. the sorc told me to get ready and she put a gull in there. then she took it out and put another dagger in there, of course, not gull. and i was so noooooooooobish do it... *sniff*

and then i tired to get a soj for free...

and then i did some more things... i wont name them...

voice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
lol i have an 08 blink

i once accidently sold my hybrid zons storm shield to larzuk thinking it was used arrows before i realized the click to switch weapons hadn't gone through i just picked it up and sold it....gone...no more ss