The most newbish thing you've ever done???

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
err0r said:
accidentaly socketing griz armor with zod --;

now i dont hav to worry C3P0 has socket protection yay.
I plan on downloading c3po, but can you tell me the mods it gives (pm of course) and how they work? thx

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Gave away 2 west accounts, and let my godly east account die. (theres like 2days re-activation left)

tatersalad589

Member!
Reaction score
the most newbish thing i ever did was go in a room where they were trading nigma for tal armor so i put up my armor and they didnt have room so they go back and come with fake armor and i pressed accept :( that is the gayest scam ever but ppl still fall for it .....

SanK

Member!
Reaction score
rofl tatersalad (bcct)? lol well the most newbish thing i've ever done is gone to a free game got a free wc gc and a free p comb, and i traded the p comb for a shako and gave away the wc >.< beat that -.-

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
had a friend for a few months and let him borrow my entire hammerdin build, wantint to see how his hammer worked, needless 2 say i fell hook line and sinker ~_~
that or when i first strted plying the game i went into a trav room meaning 2 go into trist and kept saying trist was in a1 ~_~

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
The most nubish thing i ever did was....... on d1 when doomgaze was going around i asked some guy named Anti-Crash why he was lvl -89 and he said, "I hacked the game, i could send it to you if you want. and when i told him i dont have aim or yaho! or msn or an email address(back when i was 12) he laffed at me so hard, then he had his g/f who helped make the game corrupt me, i d/g all my items so i didnt care^_^

Spawnboy

Member!
Reaction score
when i first started expansion again i had full heavens brethren and traded it for like the weakest rune a el and a eld or something my friend was so pissed becuz he owned the account i was on....

when i was on regular d2 i had lvl 77 barb and like lvl 25 pally... the pally had like a full stash and full inventory of p gems so a guy did this /dnd thing to me he hacked my account and stole everything off of all my characters....

idontcare

Reaction score
the most noobish thing i ever did was give try to make my char a bot and then it messed up my diablo for like an hour. just long enough for them to take my nigma call to arms shako hoto and hoz.

Wiggly_Tug

Member!
Reaction score
2 Things.

Back in 1.09
1. [Pop Bodies] I got scammed I was 10 (11 now turning 12 ^^) and I kept whispering the dude to finsh up the dupe. He said I got scammed.. but.. I just laughed and thought he was joking.
2. [Hacks]
I.. Botted.
I also bought all my gear.. that I knew was gonna disappear
Used maphack, and got my ass banned for life.

Back when I was 8-10 years of age.

Bought Diablo and Diablo 2.
(Seriously wtf was I thinking.. I knew I was gonna be addicted)

Slawsauge

Reaction score
I have a newb question i am sure you guys have heard a thousand times.

Is there a way to transfer items between two chars in single player?

My Paladin found a shield to finish the set items my Assassin wears. I want that freaking shield for my Assassin!

skuller12

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.projectwasted.com
Open the chracter with a character editor such as zonfire, right click the item, export to file. Open the other character you want the item on in zonfire, right clcik on in empty space in the inventory and select import. Select the item youw ant to import. Save your chara and play on.

Slawsauge

Reaction score
When I do as yo say, the little splash screen says "item will not fit here.". Yet there is an almost empty inventory there.. I dunno. I'll keep messing around with it. But, I just dont want to inadvertently erase my new shield.

nvm fixed it

Reaction score
Noobiest thing:
When 290's were actually the shit and I got one for free from a guy, I went into a game and a guy said he'd give me anni for it so I believed him and in A2 I dropped the 290 he took it then gave me "Mephisto's Soulstone" and he said if I keep it in my inventory for 20 days it would turn into anni, "That's why they look the same". LOL

poeticpyro

Member!
Reaction score
Oh man, lol, the most noobish thing I've ever done was what I just did the other day. I was making HOJ and I have legit Sur and Cham and I moved my 4os phase and my 5os phase around like month's b4 I got the runes. Well I got excited cause I finally got the damn Lo to finish it and I put Sur+Cham in the 5os by accident...OMG that blew donkey dick, had to get them again haha.