The most newbish thing you've ever done???

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
once wen i started to play and i got 20 sojs from my friend, i heard that zod is the best and rarest rune

so i blew all my sojs on byuing a hydra bow with 6 zod runes inside it

im almost as dumbas th eone who made it

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
the noobish thing i did was trade a 1070 dmg ith sword for somegold beacuse someobody droped it and left so i sold it

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
everyone should grow out of being newbiesh (eventually!).

also, i tired to make a barb and went putting skill points in every mastery.

and then i tried to sell wirts leg because i didnt know what it was for...

now i think im a little bit wiser. and to say that once I got excited over killing Andariel....

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i use to think normal was so hard took me 3 months and i only got my barb to level 25. It was so sad.... i had a armor with 121 def and i thought i was godly. lol

Bjornita

Reaction score
i had a barb with the lowest unique bow (barb- level 12) and thought, what with all of my killing of zombies in blood moor, that i could take on a druid on open bnet. also......my first time on open bnet, i played my lvl 12 druid (zookeeper) against a level 49 necro, it was a team duel...everyone against him. needless to say, his hacked bonespear got me, and i was on a horrible computer....

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got killed in normal by three zombie

:confused: i got killed by three zombie in the den of evil when i first started. I used a necro and had no mana, so the teeth won't comeout. i was so sad because i thought once died you cannot revive ur character and quit for like a month, until my friend gave me the good stuffs and i avenged my death like ten thousand times on cows. Mooooooooooooooo

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
oh, and legit is when you don't use hacks, dupes, that type of thing. it's "legitimate" play.
Does Maphack count? It saves time on mf runs so i guess it do let you get better items, but i need it cause i want to use its crack ability to play without cd. I got killed by one of the skeleton Archer in tristram when getting leg, damn lagggggggggggggggg
i was lv93:p

Bjornita

Reaction score
you don't need maphack to play without the cd, just image it. daemon's a pretty good one. that's what i use.

it depends on who you're asking, some people think that it is, some don't. i think it is, since b.net thinks it's enough to incurr a penalty, and it does give you an advantage over others. meh.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the newbiest thing i ever did was in my first time in LoD i found a skullders in the cow level and i traded it to a sorc for a rare boneweave and sazabis helm(back when skullders was expensive)i couldnt even use the boneweave yet... :(

evilblanket

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I put a perf skull in a plague bearer when I first started...not that plague bearer is good by any means. I also put a perf emerald in a lyc.

Kitty

Reaction score
well i thought i rocked because i found the face of horor mask and it was fun watching the cows run away from me...