The most newbish thing you've ever done???

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i almosted was popped once (didnt now bout it) he taold me to fill my inventory with thawing potions...i did he said now i have to kill u then u'll get a soj...i was like one min havent filled with the potions...i was about to go out when he was like...srry i cant and left...that min i was like wtf! then after awhile i noticed he was going to pope me!...i was lucky ;)...

and i also killed a high lv...i had my lv 65 (much highler lv now) zon and was in a game and someone lv 97 zon was dueling everyone and killin em...i just went out got my ass kicked...got my body shot him 2 times he died...i was like omg then he got body ran out further from camp..somehow i was running from moast his arrows...i shot him 2 times again from were he couldnt see me he dies again...then he kills me then i kill him he kills me and kills me again then i kill him 2 times then he just left....i was surprising myself lol

jtwinak

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The worst, I finally found a skako I went right into a trade channel told everyone I had a shako for trade showed it off and got laughed at it was a plain old shako. Had never seen a gold one before

sledgeer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well one time a guy was going to give me a bot if i rushed him and so when i went to download it i totally forgot to scan it for viruses and guess what..... the ****ing thing was infected. i popped and the guy ended up hacking my account. luckily i had just started so the best thing he got was a couple of blood letters. thank god!!!!!!!! now bloodletters seem like pocket change.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
oki i did a noob thing las night...LOL..i was playin with my 89 barb useing 2good swords with horor rune word and shaft and ik gaunts, boots , belt and arrets...and i poped my self in cows...like WTF!!...luckily it was only in a game with friends in the same town as me..so if they took nething i could drive to there house and kick them in the teeth with a screwdriver...lol..so what happened was my buddy got mobed by hella cows and the king so i went to try and retrive his bod and the motherF****** king and all those cowes killed me..(DAMN LIGHTNING)..so i went to retrive my bod and i accedentally clicked on a item on the ground an my character put it on because my inventory was full and i guess i didnt realize it and i got my body and i thought oh shit...im gunna pop so i typed to my friends i was so dont exit game..so i went to try and go tp and the king 1 hit killed me and i poped...i was LIKE NNOOOO....i lost EXPERIANCE...lol...and i got all my items back...too close for comfort!!

justneedaname

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMFG
I am new to this forum but i would have to say that was probably one of the most newbish things anyone has ever done. and i would like to add that when i first started to play D, i was sooooo dumb. I got popped and hacked left right and center. I had 3 accounts stolen and was popped about 4 times and i just didnt learn. Like i said though i was new to it and didnt know a d@mn thing about it.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
the most noobish thing i ever did was in cows. I was trying to pick up a large charm and my inventory was full, well with one space open. I opened up my inventory and put the charm over a potion I picked. With the potion still in hand the king killed me. I went back and he killed me again, pop. some sorc came over and was like hey barb, thanks. I lost an arreats w/ 40/15, bul kathos sacred charge, lightsabre, and infernostrides. I quit diablo after that, I couldent not play for a week, its to damn addictive.

Meltagun

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The most possible newbish thing I did was trust a hack site not to have key loggers in it. The skinny is I took it up the rear end and watched all my 1000K hours of work go poof!

After that happened I tried wished I knew someone who could flood or crash battlenet completely to spite all.

Of course I guess it is alittle unrealistic to want to crash all of battlenet;

Warning: I will eat the brains of any cyber criminals for free.

P

playfair

I was playing an HC charator, while a friend was rushing me through act5 I stood still allowing Baal to poison me to death
DOH !!!

John112

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the most newbies thing i eva done and this was the 1st time i played the game i was a lev 2 and kept askin this lev 89 to fight me but he was like i cant and i called him names and stuff and he explained to me how he couldent but i wouldent listin and just kept callin him names LOL

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
one guy saw that i was a girl (silly me, don't put that in my profile) and was like...."i'll hound you until you cyber me" so i told him....not, not "go cyber yourself, it will give you more amusement...."......i said "hah, i bet you can't beat this char in a duel! i bet you can't kill me within ten minutes!"......so he told me to bring it on, and i joined the game with my highest level at the time, a measly level 8 barb...heh......there's one less asshole to worry about.

oh, and sorry if this is an eyesore. just hit the ignore button...it's very helpful.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'd have to say... my noobiest thing ever was when i first started playin d2 classic...

i thought i was hot shot... finding kool items like hell plagues and azure wraths and that kool stuff in d2 classic... i went into a trade channel and was going to trade an azurewrath for a griswolds edge... problem was, my inventory and stash were full!... thinking i was slick... i said "brb" and went to a corner of the map and dropped stuff like hellplague, wormskull, and stuff... made an xchange and the guy ran to my hiding spot faster than i could... stole all the things and left the game... i was like "what the... fack...????"

yep... taught me a few lessons lol... "don't be so damn stoopid" is one of them. LoL!