The most newbish thing you've ever done???

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Everyone was a newbie at some point in time... so what is the most newbish thing you've ever done? For me... everything I do is newbish... :(

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I onced signed up to be the Warcraft 3 webmaster at CL but they never wrote me back and I had like 5 different e-mail address and I was so n00b about the trout in the IRC room

JoKeR_FFT

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I once took my dual ls and put 40% ed ***els in them....i should have put eth's but thats ok cuz i got clean one's and eth them :D

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i once comed to tihs msg broad adn it was daiblo broads so i psoted and tehre was tihs canadian guy who speaked canadian and he gave me mod status on one of the boards. oh wait, i'm pointing out someone elses mistake! ;)

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heh Most noob thing i did is when i played on west long itme ago....Friend quit gave me all his items + accnt it had a .08 valor and i traded that for 6 p topaz now thats noob ^^ now me = smart and rich.

c0mputar

Reaction score
nooish hting i've ever done, and seriously its sad.. i nevere had played the game b4 and i made a char went int oa game, and a lvl 80 handed me a 989 defence, with 70 strgnt, and 30 energy, and 30 dex, with 3 life leech, and apprrxx 1500 rating.. i sold it for cash

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmmm, what newbie thing did I ever do in Diablo2, lets see here, o yea the one time i socketed my friends shako with a chipped topaz instead of a P-topaz. HAHAHA he'll never forget that.

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol not bad para but one time my friend had a legit g/f legit i mean non of this dupe shit he gave to me i thought he actually gave it to me and i was so anxious to socket it i was gunna put in a 40/15 ias ***el legit grabbed wrong one and put in 19 max stamina ***el..... and he wanted it back i was like ohh shiat on the bed.....he was so pissed im not going to his house for awhile....

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
all skills

most noob thing i done r put 1 point for every skill for my assasin who is now dogshit

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL man thats gotta suck kermit i got a legit 161% shael gf sorcs merc uses its ok.

BTW: MY 100th post everyone say YAY!