The most newbish thing you've ever done???

KillerBoots

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My most newbish thing was

ok I came on B.Net the second time, so i thougt id go to a free room, so i found a lvl 90 traded with her and she gave me and now it comes LightSabre and Oculus, and what did i do.

I got in a new game called trade111 and traded with a barb and i was a Necro(Cause i thougth they were evil) and he sayd: i give u Trang-Ouls armor and gloves and iGet Ocu and LightSabre and i did it :( that was N00B.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hum the newbest thing i ever did was not know what the skill lvl up was for ya its bad but hey it was a year since i even played diablo but hey it is funny

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
okay.....2 things

1) not so newbish, but....i actually believed someone who said they'd give account away if you could beat them....he challenged my crap char, though....lvl 45 or so assn. now, a lvl 45 assn against a lvl 85+ barb.....who do you think won? oddly enough, i did......and this is my experimental assassin, my first one ever.... anyway, as always, he claims it's a friend's account, then gives me a crap password, i think it was acct ura and pass bitch. ugh, hate those guys....

2) first time ever on bnet.....open. i didn't like that bjorn was taken on closed, so i started single, then played open for a while (8 hours in a row maybe) anyway so i had a little lvl 12 or so druid named jake.....and i badly wanted a hawk helm, they looked so cute :) so i dueled some guy, and this was when i was naive and impressionable (lol, and that has changed?) and i didn't think about people hacking, so i died in about 5 seconds versus a hacked-to-hell necro.....eh well, at least i got my helm :) ethereal hawk helms look funky....

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know this is off the subjet but you are a girl aret u because no boy would say that:D

Bjornita

Reaction score
would say what? and incidentally, yes, i am.....

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
another newbish thing i did was went into a closed game called soj here and he told me to downlload a program i did it BOOM i couldnt conrtol my character he THREW ALL MY CRAP OUT OF MY WEARING AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BOOm!!!!!!!! THERE GOES MY CRAP!!!! THE BEST I COULD GET 4 MY LV 30 BARB!!! AND BOOM! A LEVEL 30 BARB WITH NO CRAP!!!!!

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep i can releat happened to me to if i ever find the guy that made that file i will kick his f!@@ a!@

Bjornita

Reaction score
another newbish thing, i actually had faith in bnet not to delete the game i was muling in....you know, you get kicked out and then the game doesn't exist. i lost a +1 to barb helm and IK gauntlets and helm....ah well.....

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
another newbish thing i did was give my whites to someone who said they'd do something so my level would be hacked and if i ever see that guy ever again!!!! hes going to die big time cause im loaded!!!!!!!!!

Bjornita

Reaction score
hmm.....i trusted someone not to take the stuff i was muling. silly me......:rolleyes:

plus i trusted someone to honor the rules we had set down for a set of duels. once i find him, his ass will be dead.....for a second, then he'll respawn and stun-lock me into his traps.....:p

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When i first started, i tried to put a sash on my head. I mean just look at it it looks like a headband!!!!

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we've all fallen for progrems... and stop saying ure gonna kill people who steal whites on open, MAKE YOUR OWN! ITS EZ! plus whites make u lag to hell... best alternative for blacks is Slayer's armor of Slaughter... looks exactly like black but dont lag :p

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol lol i know i dont care if you call me stupid on that one i was really pissed tho..man! someone giving me a hacking program right under my nose...i cant believe it..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the most newbiesh thing i did was buy the diablo battlechest. it was a sad sad day, i was so nieve.