The most newbish thing you've ever done???

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WANNA SEE NEWBIE!!! well thats me i member on d2 classic i foudn a rare bow did 4-15 dmg i thought it was godly and i was tryign to trade it for like 10 sojs lol omg (anyone member ppl on lod) when P skulls were like 1 soj other day i seena kid spammign on lod P skull 3 sojs man did i get a laff

D

DeadlyMist

hrmmm les see i traded 4 sojs for 2 perfect skulls and 5000 cash
talk about noobish when i heard what i had doen i almsot shit my pants o well heheh now im happy and rich muwhaha

TheBIGcheez209

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the most noobish thing ive ever done is traded two dwarf stars and a nagelring that my friend gave me for a bonesnap, i thought it had alot of damage

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Biggest newbish thing I ever did
(if u dont recognize my name, I'm a new member, not to LOD tho :p)
k, well mistakes:
I had a 40ed/15max ***el, and a 15max ***el. I was tradin and mistook the 40/15 for the 15max and the guy is all running around saying "w00t w00t" and stuff, I say "what u cheering about? I jipped ur newb ass!!" he says "really? I didn't know 40ed/15max are 2 sojs!!" I like "Damn mixed it and the fkn 15max ***el up... can I get it back, pal?" he says "**** you, sux0r!!!!!" he leaves...... 10 mins later I mistook an "um" rune from a "zod rune" by accident, I zodded my non earthal shako, :p

well Newb thing:

Reg d2-- this guy was always nice, and started me up, gave me tips, etc.. I trusted him, I got a ghoul bow (forgot the whole name, havent played reg for ages, LOD bettr) he says "its crap man" (really it was like 15 sojs) he says "I got a better bow for u, trade bows?" I say "yea sure" he trades me this 160 dmg xbow, after we trade I look, it is VERY SLOW attack speed, I quit d2 till LOD

Lod- I was used to d2 norm economy (still remembered) I'm like Iceblink 2 sojs! very cheap! /w *(forgot what accnt at that time) !!
I cant even list how many HAHAHHA and LOL and NEWB and DORK etc's I got from ppl, I like "what??" somw lvl 97 helps me out, I understand the game, he gives me some l33t ith hax0red item, sold it for 6 ith runes (thought I could make more with it, didn't understand that ith is hax0red) well, some1 was happy after that... The guy who traded me :p

Sir-Wicked

Reaction score
The most noobish thing i have ever done is after a friend of mine gave me shaftstop and told me NOT to trade it.... i traded it four courpsemourn cuz the def. was higher...

Sniper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the most newb thing I did was when some 1 gave me whites ( I forgot to backup my char and gave em 2 some 1 else ) can we say duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

little_sling

Reaction score
The Most newbi'st thing i've done is put a chipped topaz i a gf lol i was pissed but it still traded ok hehe and it was on hc

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i dont make mastakes when it comes to playing games the most newbie thing i did was use jamella's chacter editor for so damn long

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i like socked stuff and i put a flawed gem in when a had a perfect of the same thing in my stash o well

X

XxAcid_BurnxX

i cant think of what is the nebish thing ive done on open but..... i once got a CCS on closed and put 3 chipped emeralds in it and then it sucked @$$

H3LL-FyR3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Most n00b thing i ever did wuz...after my friend gave me all hiz shit after he quit i saw a dupe game on list, i joined and i actualy downloaded the ****ing prog, i opened it and boom, i lost .08 valor, wf, .08 gaze, cats eye, a bul cathos and a raven, perf string, perf wartravs and 40% chance guardz

Wickedrank

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I went to my stash and was gonna put my horadric cube (with all my gems) in it, only to realize there was no room so I dropped it on the ground to clear a space and someone came by and grabbed it and then exit the game.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
most noobish thing i ever did. hmm. havnt done anything in a long time.

id have to say, back when umes lament was the best wand for an orb sorc back in classic D2. i was trading a wormskull (at the time was worth alot) for the umes.

and then he said that classic line "i have to make room". now adays when i hear that line my head starts going "BLING BLING BLING! CHEATER ALERT!!"

but at the time i didnt know and was like. sure ok. he came back. i put up the wormskull. he put up a REGULAR wand that looked just like it and without even looking at it i hit trade.

i try to look at the bright side of it though. i have NEVER let it happen to me again. and i have NEVER been tricked or fooled into loosing an item at all since then.

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One time I traded three perfect Saphires, and four perfect Rubies, for a normal club. I don't know... what that newbish at all...?

Actually I'm just kidding, but one time i tried to attack my own dead body, and I didn't get my stuff that was laying around cause I forgot.

n00b

bodysnatcher10

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.expage.com
i wuz clearin room in my stash for my horadric cube(which wuz full wit perfects). my stash wuz full so i put it on da ground and some1 took it and exited the game. if i ever fing that son of a bitch ill kill, dround him , shoot him, reincarnate him, then kill him again. im soo embarrassed. thats the worst thing you can ever do!