The most newbish thing you've ever done???

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you mean you traded an ss for 100,000.....because you can't sell for anything more than 35k.

shroozle

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One time I asked what a packet was. Another time was when I traded my grandfather for a "windforce" Although after the trade I found out it was a look-alike windforce. :rolleyes:

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i remember the first computer game i played was command and conquer, and then red alert, sc, diablo, d2, in d2, i was getting rushed to hell baal, i was killed by one of the claws that extend from the ground.

hagel666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hehe, most noob thing i did is when i put a perfect topaz in a Ali Baba, i didn´t think and i thought it would give me mf as in armors and helms lol. But hey....i got som extra light damage...

S

syfur

was super noob

I got a list of stupid things i did

D2 Classic, Traded a soj for a gull, then he said i gotta make room and switched it with a dagger..oh btw it was my only soj. Then I got the help me xfer , i need to see if i can trust you scam, and funny thing is i wasnt gonna scam him, just help, he said show me your wepon (shard) on this side of the wall and ill show you on my side(outside of town, oh and he was a sorc) Can you figure out what he did teled and grabbed.

D2 LOD found my second skulders ire, this is when hey were 10 sojs each..It was ethernal and i thought it was shit, so i traded it for 1 soj..relized 5 minutes later that they repair themselves..lol..DOH..OH..

This one was my buddy and happend last month..I got new mh with player equip viewer, my friend came over, and he thought he could take there stuff, so he grabbed his occy, his shaft,his shako threw it all on the ground and didnt realize until he tried to grab there ss and lidless came out that he was throwing his shit away..lmao..

A week later some girl said to him if your rush me ill send ya nked pictures, so what did he do dl files from her and got drop hacked ..he lost his um shaft,um ss, um shako, occy, 2 occy rings and perfect maras..Funniest thing is hes not a noob, just stupid..hes been playing for a year...

But for me last noob thing i did was skulders. but now im rich 2 wf, 2 gfs,67 sojs, and 1024 mf on my sorc :) I miss my noob days all that excitement

zdogg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
zdogg.provoked.net
newbies stuff i ever did..

first account got stolen/trojan didnt have anything good at the time so didnt really matter..

second account i learned how to play the game and read up alot. i fell for the switcher.. a guy put up skullders in the trade window i asked him what he want for it he said 1 soj so i put up a soj real quick and hit accept thinking this guy was a noob and i was getting a great deal.. but he had switch to a look like armor that was noob gear.. so that sucked.. i dont fall for them lame ass people that try to scam and tell u they can dupe and tell u to feel your invtory or tell u they send a program to ur email then u run it and they will tell u what to do next.. i like ****ing with them people and say i ran the program and nothing happined making them think im infected.. then they all trying to connect and drop my shit or what ever lol.. they get all pissed when it wont work and leave the game.. then one time guy told me to feel my invtory and he said then he will go hostile and kill me and il get 6 sojs duped so i didnt feel my invtory and let him kill me i was like wtf its not working so hes like lets try again.. lol he tried like 4 times.. it was funny. then back when i first started my second account i had got an ist rune.. and trades it for like 3 items worth like 3 sojs.. then later on i found out how much an ist rune was worht i was pissed i message the guy cussed him out.. he claimed he didnt know it was worth that much but had allready traded it.. so i was like **** off.. then later on i got really addicted to D2 and started getting godly shit and i messaged that guy who ripped me off for the ist rune and i showed him what i now had.. he was begging to be my friend again and said he was so sorry and gave me 6 sojs... lol and all he had was lame shit..

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Nibakanus
TELL ME IF I MADE A GOOD TRADE OK?
I SOLD WINDFORCE FOR 500K GOLD.
... omfg...i hope ur joking, u better be or else ill kick ur ass up to**********************************

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by voice
lol i have an 08 blink

i once accidently sold my hybrid zons storm shield to larzuk thinking it was used arrows before i realized the click to switch weapons hadn't gone through i just picked it up and sold it....gone...no more ss
ummm, couldnt u just buy it back? everything u sell to larzuk, he'll sell for a higher price u know...

S

syfur

HAHAHA got bored on east today

Have ya ever got sick of noobs asking you were ya get sojs from.. well i was and I was so bored today that i tricked to noobs into standing by the tree of infuss for 30 minutes and not move at all by themselves. I told them it was a soj tree and if they wait by it for 30 minutes , 5 soj will drop. I came back in 30 minutes and they were still there, I told them they have been noobed, dont be so stupid..they got mad and left...

ASK A Stupid Question Pay the price ...Embarrasment..:eek:

moonbytch

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm just sick of noobs asking for free sojs(wf, gf, etc) and selling worthless stuff for soj (like shael, ort, etc).

most noob stuff i've ever did was the belt potion trick, but that was no lost cause i only lost a lycander when i first started playing the game.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: was super noob

Originally posted by syfur

D2 LOD found my second skulders ire, this is when hey were 10 sojs each..It was ethernal and i thought it was shit, so i traded it for 1 soj..relized 5 minutes later that they repair themselves..lol..DOH..OH..
i did that!!!!!

- ^FuZ!oN^ -

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hungau.com
Originally posted by enDuLew
My friend gave me an account that had a sorc wit 4 lightning skill charms.....I traded all four of em for ONE buriza
I FELT SO NOOB...i coulda gotten a wf wit 4 lightning charms!!!!
YOu cant get 4 charms for a wf u dumass people would laugh at you if you would offer em 4 lightning charm for a wf

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
agh damnit i just remember a long while ago i was selling an occy ring and some guy was flashin a windforce and pressing ok and i kept clicking on him and he kept pressing accept then closing it till finally i pressed the accept button and i looked in my inventory and it was some crapy rare bow.