The most newbish thing you've ever done???

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i was doing mephy the old fasion way cause the bot died once and i need my gold back well i saw he dropped a
????unique mesh armor???? and a battle staff.the stupid unique mesh armor was stupid and ethearal so i left it and grabbed the staffs wich pay better.i later relized it was eth shaft.messing i found my first eth shaft(esst)

Blade Walker13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
most newb thing i did was when i went to this clan channel and they asked for my stats and i said acc name and pass :( and lost my acc all i got is chars and nothing on them not even pots or tomes :(

Blade Walker13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one thing i did that was newbish is that i said i have shako and was trading it and traded it for biggin bonnet :( i didnt know how much it was and i got it for free so i just traded it i was like i cant use it so i will trade it for something i can use! lol :(

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Being popped, and then having it done to another of my chars in about 10 minutes

SMOKEaPOTimus

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the most newbish thing i ever did was when i was in a trade screen ( dont remember exactly wut it was) but i saw mephs soulstone, i thought it was a rare gem, so i gave up bartucs, an um rune and an SS

DDRaddict

Reaction score
i think mine would be in my first week of playing xpac my cousin had given me lots of stuff. and i (being a newb) saw an ad on bnet that said that they have mephbots/pindlebots at this site. i went and downloaded it and got a trojan (i had no anti-virus then, i know better now). lets just say...i owed my cousin a unid wf.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
uhhhh i traded a zoded eth hell slayer for a non eth hell slayer wieh a sheal because it was faster............................................

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just had my most noobish incident yesterday... i was in a cow game with my sorc and i was trying to get my bod , i finally got it but for some reason (prolly picked up by accident) i had a quilted armor on... and my bod was still on ground. then cows rushed me and i POPED. lost all my godly sorc stuff...

well, bot that noobish, just a mistake.

IK_Honor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when occulus wands very VERY expensive.. i rushed and accidently put a p topaz in mine..
i forgot that only armor/helm does topaz give mF..
boo

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats a really common mistake... lol :p

AimOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
getting cd keys banned over and over.. still bottin.. still th'in... still spamin... meh.. aslong as ppl have them to share who cares!!

oh.. and most noob thing done... xferin items long time ago before i had multiple copies goin.. just droppin extitin game and hopin i could get back in time... lost tons of shit!

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
using the cube thing i put cube in with some bolts and transmuted em to make arrows.......

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont tell what i can and cant do.another newb thing was start playing diablo

DeaneGainey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And stop unfinish sentence ?

Here: Most noob thing, walked out alone on HC Norm Bloody with some 89 in the game. Im like, hey, cool, an 89 Zon. We'll really blow thru this run!

Pretty white arrows buzzing all around, Im like nice.

Go up to kill Dac Farren, see more arrows but Zon nowhere nearby, I think Wow, nice range.

Dead before I heard Hostile sound.

LOL, not thinking too good.
Know better now.

mOO

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hm, the most noobish thing i ever did was when i didnt know what a bvalor wus worth, i traded it for 5 5resist sc LOL

Reaction score
Website
www.overtonetuts.tk
The most newbish things ive done is fell 4 an item drop hack, fell 4 the /dnd username password scam,i got popped, and i traded my gull 4 a tarnhelm, and rightsoPassgs! man i still do newbish things!:)