The most newbish thing you've ever done???

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was pked and went to stash and suited up again.. When i went to get my body he poped me and took everything :( Then I went back out to grab my oriiginal body and I had picked up some gay weapons then my body and BAM! poped again :( it was a sad day now I'm still poor and greedy as ever!

MiNiAn

Member!
Reaction score
The Nnewbies't thing i have ever done was......a long ..long time ago.....when items and soj were rare ( Europe ).. I found a Gaze on Meph with my Ama that had 50 MF Off that crap Crossbow that Gives you it..and as i said, i found a Gaze, cant remember the Stats of it but, No one told me the Price of it, so i thought it was worthless and then..i traded it to this little s**t head for a LYCANDERS AIM !!!

And he said it Was a Good deal for me !! :(:(:(

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
heh i have done a ton of newb stuff but like they say, learn from your mistakes.
i was once poped in a public cow game right by the portal, fortunately i picked up my stuff before anyone came through.
i was once tricked in a trade i was looking for natalyas loricated mail and he put up and unid hwanin's tigulated and i traded my soj for it and then after he asked isnt natalyas loricated and when i id'd it he left and i was pissed as hell.
heh, and the stupidest thing i ever did was i found a grandfather sword and (because i dont have a barb) i said who cares and sold it to akara. then i saw people trading em and asked my friend how much tye are worth and when i found out i was so mad. i was laughing though cause i felt like such a newb.

Legendarian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The most newbish things I ever did was when I first started playing in regular D2 I made a bash barb. Within that same week I found a Gull Dagger which was pretty good at that time. I thought it sucked; I didn't even know what MF was. I traded it for some rare armor with like 100 defense, and Shadowfang. The guy was like "Dude shadowfang is like the best sword in the game!" heh

UnderGarth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK IM A TOTAL NEWB (ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN PLAYING NON-HACKED D2 FOR LIKE 3 YEARS NOW :) )WITH SPELLING ERRORS, STAT PROBLEMS, AND VIRUSES GALORE AND WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SOME OF THE VOCABULARY MEANS IN THIS POST....

***el (SOME KIND OF STAT/ATRIBUTE?)
hax0red (IM ASSUMING UR TALKINH ABOUT HEX-EDITED ITMS)
40ed/15max (MAX WHAT..DMG)
Iceblink 2 sojs (WTHell)

PLZ DONT TRASH ON ME 4 MY (permanate) NEWB-ISIM
i have just began to investigate the more advanced hacking (open and sp) on nightshiver.com and all and any fourm i could find! :(

ALSO why are sojs so valuable there (as far as i know) only ornamental

(im about to go to a tech high school and will probally just end up ignoring all this and editing the game memory directly)

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(im about to go to a tech high school and will probally just end up ignoring all this and editing the game memory directly)
u can't edit it on battle.net, only open and single player............
how the hell can u get into a tech high school with that ENGLISH of YOURS

??????????

Neko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had my maphack on, and was giving a rush.....I was in the tal's temple thingie, in which you have to locate the right one.

So I'm teleporting all around the place and I accidentily touch the arrows on my keyboard...and I notice that the map shifts.

at that point my brains began functioning and went like "....you gotta be kidding me..I DIDNT ****ING KNOW THIS?!?!"

That cut my rush time down by about 1/5th =P

bodysnatcher10

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.expage.com
i made the mistake of trusting my boyfriend.4those of u who havent heard this tragic story or one like it, basically my boyfriend backstabs me, i lose all my crap on my sorc, i go to his house and put his head through a computer screen, and 3 weeks later he shows up at school again.

GET A LIFE. TRUST NO ONE. THE DARKNESS IS MY SAFETY. I'M A LONER!

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok,i had been messing round trading that night.well i got to larzuk and i see he has a 350 def armnor with 4 sockets and 97 life.well i buy it.i know what its worth bout.i say i ne 7mfsc he puts 1 in.i mindlessly accepted,then i was like wait a second i just got screwed by my self.

west i traded a unid ss for con ring.unid ss = 2hex.2 con rings =1 hex.. i still dont know whats worth what

right now i am making a gold find char....

my first item i ever find playing d2 was a set armor.this was single so it would have been a huge help.i sold for 5k thinking i was rich

M

Mastodon

I accidentally made an Iron Golem out of the doombringer i was trying to xfer :(

On the flipside, the iron golem pretty much owned everything that we came across in hell difficulty

debiru

Member!
Reaction score
The most noobish thing ever? I would have to say starting off on hardcore the day I bought Diablo. I installed the HC Hack and made a barb. he was dead within 5 minutes.
....oh no..that isn't it.
I finally managed to get to Hell with a necro (of all chars). At lvl 73 with Trang set, I went into a cow game and some asshole whose account name I STILL REMEMBER (moc.bern - I will destroy you!) herded cows by the red portal and said it was clear. I was a noob. I stepped in. End result....instant pwnage. I've been on SC ever since. I have a HC sorc at lvl 70 something...but it is obvious I don't play her. Too many pkers...and I am still pretty noobish. :mad:

debiru

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by whiteangel
I guess that is why you always like to see hardcore people to die. You say you will give people Wf and GF if they duel a random hc person you randomly pick and win. Well now I know you your tragic loss that made you so mean.
No, I just got bored. Use the space between your ears, son.
:eek: :shoot