Diablo 3 Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

craun

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
howabout a mix of all of em? strong like a barb fast like an assassin elemental of sorc raze dead (and other stuff) like necro good range enchanted shizz like ama shapeshift like druid and auras of paladin...a bit confusing but it would own to have lvl 20 fanat, that speed enhancer thing and be a wolf with wf and stuff perhaps a bit of a noobish thought? eh still cool...

Juneyboy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one character i'd really use if they made would be a healer/monster summoner

summons would be able to lvl kinda like mercs in diablo 2 expansion but more custmizable

S

sxybtchcore

they should have a "shapeshifter" character lke mystique on the x-men but better in alot of ways

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Damiarch Tempest
all this nonsense about playing as a vampire has GOT to stop

vampires are EVIL!
Not to mention that whenever the sun came up, your character would be fried to a crisp and turn into a little pile of ash.

My, wouldn't that be inconvenient?

As for witches, depending on whom you ask, many people would say they are evil too...

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah that will be very inconvenitent LOL
"oh no mother****er....damn sun's up shit now shelter damn another character lost.....oh well time to start over shit this is so sad"
hehe that's how it;s gonna be with ppl

Inu-Geta200

Member!
Reaction score
I was thinking like a demon kinda like the one off of a game called Nox by Westwood: The Ember Demon

Inu-Geta200

Member!
Reaction score
I was thinking like a demon kinda like the one off of a game called Nox by Westwood: The Ember Demon

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sledgeer
if they delete any char. it better not be zons. Delete assassins, they suck.
Zons suck, delete them let assasins live

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by DiRdEsS
ASSASSIANS ARE GAY AND CHEAP DULERS BUT DRUIDS ARE USELESS IM JUST HAPPY IF THEY KEEP ZONS, SORCS, BARBS,
You haven't palyed 1.10 have you? Because in there assasins and druids, especially druids kick ass

Stevinator

Reaction score
Website
steveoblog.tripod.com
Id definatly like to see a theif.. (anyone ever play quest for glory besides me?) he could sneak around, climb, hide, steal, pick locks, break into buildings etc.. wut do you think?

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The vampire wouldnt have to be weak to sunlight. They could just have a vampire that doesnt follow the main vampire ideals. I tihnk the vampire idea is pretty cool. If you've played Legacy of Kain:Defiance, you'd know how bad ass it would be

S

snortop

Originally posted by CAVPIMP{DC}
They should keep the characters they have and add some others... but change the characters a little. Like the necro have more minion/revive power like instead of just fire golem u can have toxic golem, frozen golem etc... and each one have a different attack. Not just melee..like the frozen golem throw ice and freeze the enemy or slow them down. make the pally with more "fist of heavens" and aura type of skills. the assassin have more trap skills, druid have more forms to transform (animal forms), not sure about the barb, and others

-Vampire Obiuosly everyone wants a "Vampire" class that would be phat have it leech life better than other characters and stuff.
-Knight (like the pally but more on melee)
-Beast (like a druid but a moster type)
-Ghost Consentrate on Spiritual skills and casting spells (like the necro but have more spirit stuff)
-Witch Develope Fire, Lightning abilities (like the sorc)

There is a lot of stuff ppl can come up with to make D3!! (im sure when d3 comes out-if it ever does- blizzard will make a lot of money) everyone i know personaly and in the game will buy it. d3 that would be a dream come true lol.
I think that sound like some AWSOME idears!! :shoot kick ass chars :D

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that they should keep all the original characters, but upgrade their looks. And if you beat hell with all 7 original characters, it would unlock a secret character. All this talk about having a wizard or witch, bah, we have a sorceress, what the hell would be the difference!?!?!?

ZeRo_LoSeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i like that idea, but it would be cool to have one or two more characters, but you know there wont be a diablo 3...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.