Diablo 3 Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by InFaMoUs*Sly
i think d2 could use some beast men that enchant beasts and can summon them sorta like a necro but not summoning stupid skeletons or rocks lol also a dragoon would be nice or a peasent lol
We have one, its call a Druid, though it cant enchant, it can summons breast, or if u perfer, Warcraft 3 Breastmaster.

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LMAO you guys have crazy ideas. My idea on the other hand..... is just as crazy. Anyway i think blizzard should make it so that you can choose to fight for good or evil. Of course it will take longer becuase they will have to incorporate two different story lines. But it would be benifitial becuase the people who want to fight for the good can fight for the good and the peeps who want to be bad can be bad. I like the gender change thing but you cant just change a zon into a male i mean lmao that be kinda weird (the outcome would be a real fag). If they used my idea then we could have demon classes and shit. Another cool thing would be to have it so that your character gets armor based on lvl. for example when you die you look like an idiot becuase you have no armor on. Instead of having it like that it could be like this. Lvl1 your like you are now. lvl 10 you got ring mail (weaker of course just for looks). lvl 20 breast plate. lvl 30 (plate mail). Lvl 40 ancient armor ext

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wanna take my idea plz? read my post, i said maybe you could pick from 5 heros or 5 creatures, light/dark. plz learn to read.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
plump, u never answered my question. when did you become so "fond" of me cuz as you can see in this thread we argued a lot, but then you actually seemed to care when we wanted to duel that rubyweapon guy, or when i said i quit, but then started again. well, when did you start to kinda "like" me?

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Frosty
like there will be no DIABLO 3.... there will be WoW and it will rule, and as for diablo there will be simple patches to add new items and fix dupes/hacks ... thats all. No offence but they didnt even said anything about daiblo 3 and they 're too busy with WoW now... so this thread is a big dream of a crazy man ... and so on and so on, and as for chars... i agree with all you say but for daiblo 3 noooooooo....... no offence 8)
WoW? thats gonna suck b/c u gotta pay monthy for it...will be worse than wct AND TFT combined....itll be like 7$ per month,. who wants to pay that wen it could be free on other games..wen it comes out its not gonna do well...

AAAAANNNNYYYWWWAAAYYYY i think a dark elf would be cool, he can dual wield 1 handed weps...that would b awesome, if ne of u read Salvatore u know Drizzt...would be cool

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well immortal i didnt really take your idea all i did was re-state what you said, there is a difference :) But one thing i think we can all agree on is that we definatly dont want to pay. If you have to pay to play d3 there is no way im going to buy it.

AmazonDude589

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
here's a thought have the regular 7 or more character classes only make it so that you can choose a male or female character......im kinda tired of being an Assassin, Sorceress, or Amazon and having people think that im a girl because im playing a female character.....once again ill make a reference to a game called Darkstone(btw if you ever see this game you should try to get your hands on it and play it...its a cool game that has similarites to d2)...in it you have 4 classes, Warrior, Thief, Magician, or Monk and each of the classes you can choose whether to be male or female.....and as for you I Hate Trap assns i dont think you ever realized that in order to get new classes, what i mean is that they would have to entirely re-do d2/lod to add those in its just not possible to do in a simple "patch"....*Aims *Target Acquired :shoot I Hate Trap assns
use your head

ZeldaMaster78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think a samuri would be really cool or someone like link from
Zelda with explosion powers(bombs) and could use bows and swords and could throw his sword like a boomerang. lol IT would be pretty cool.

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes i see immortal you really want to make a big deal about something that, i admit, was your idea. The fact is i just restated it and you should be happy that someone actually listened to you scince your such a ****ing dumbass. Other than that if you want to make this stupid conversation of ours go on for longer ill be happy to argue with you. I just hope you learn to stuff your ****ing mouth before i stick my foot up there. :)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a 9 year old such as yurself should not use those kind of words. and i am not gonna beat the shit out of a 9 year old girl. so plz just stfu and gtfo u big ass ****in noob.

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nice im a 9 year old girl now. LOok aT mE im Pippy LoGsTOckings weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Baal_03

Member!
Reaction score
Website
qualified-human.com
i think the monk idea is a good one.
he could look like the dark wanderer, and have skills like the sorc.
that would take care of everyones want for a male sorc.

i notice that everyone is suggesting new chars that have abilities of the other chars, doing that would make the char types to similar. if you noticed, they are all fairly unique. making a new char that can morph like the druid is a gay idea. if they did that, they had better get rid of the druid.

Hellishcompany

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was thinking characters like a black mage, or a white mage....The black mage uses evil magic and spells to cause harm, While the white mage is a healer and does damage in other ways.

Darkholme

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm I don't understand you...
About the elves, orcs, dwarves...haven't you realised that there are not such creatures in the diablo world? What you want is nearly World of Warcraft. And..in the diablo world you can only use human characters, and vampires are 'evil', so I don't think you could use them. And the Arch-Angel...what can a barbarian do against an arch-angel, who isa totally divine creature?
Hmmm Anyways, they type of characters changed between D1 and D2, so I suposse they all will change for D3, if there is a D3

This is what I would change for D3:
- Switch between Male and Female
- Classes which "evolve"*
- Choose between different type of voices

* if you have played Ragnarok Online you know what I mean. You choose a class..for example Swordsman. When you get to a certain level, for example, 40, you can change that class to a similar one, but more powerful, for example, Knight. With that new class you have new skills that improove the ones you had and that kind of things. There could be 3rd classes, for exple, at level 80.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark has a good idea with what he's going on.

Diablo won't change and have 'evil' characters. Diablo 3 will probably be like WoW and pay to play. It will probably have more of an EQ type set up or Shadowbane and WoW mixed into it. And they will get away from the point and click dominance.

Vampires are gay. Monks were in Hellfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.