Diablo 3 Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotMilk4me

Member!
Reaction score
I thnk there should be a jewish NIG and also my other idera is naked steve erkal, i think that would be awsome erkal runnin around naked he could hav dick slap as 1 of his attacks

GotMilk4me

Member!
Reaction score
Ok nvm i was just j/k about that last thread but i think they should hav a King sort of like a palay like to hav auras and boss people around or somethin like summon knights or horsemen and stuff. And it i think there should be a lepercan that has mad gold and grants ur wishes and he could sell dnl on the corner of the street.

D

DaramoeX

Originally posted by Yusaku999
How about an angel?
Damn right. They need to put an Archangel in there like Tyrael. He also needs a sweet sword.

mrshizzles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I really believe that having the option of playing an angel or a demon would ultimately overpower the game. One of the main aspects of the game is the struggle of mortals against these huge powerful things, and if your an angel or a demon you could just go around bitchslapping whatever you want... its not as dramatic or exciting. Also, it would be kind of strange unless you found some clever way to incorporate those character classes into the storyline. Not to mention it would be hard to fit an angel and demon in among other lesser classes... if you had all the classes that already exist and added angel and demon, who would want to play the pathetic humans when you could be the uber powerful angel?

And please, please, post your ideas if they are fresh, original and havn't been said a hundred million times already. New material seems hard to come by these days.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Plumpamania
IK its a good idea, but remember that Diablo is in a medievil time period. . .they lived in drafty castles, and slaughtered each other with blades of steel.

Machines are an 18th century thing.
The catapults in act 5 are machines. lol. got you there. but i would like to see a vampire, i know many ppl have said this but I would really like a vampire.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"The catapults in act 5 are machines. lol. got you there. but i would like to see a vampire, i know many ppl have said this but I would really like a vampire."

Catapults are machines, but they did exist in the medieval era. As did some other common machines. But robots did not, and they didn't until the 20th century, our game era is the 12 and 13th century. Big gap.

And vampires are useless, just get the Trang Oul set, wow!!! VAMPIRE!! Ass.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Plumpamania
"The catapults in act 5 are machines. lol. got you there. but i would like to see a vampire, i know many ppl have said this but I would really like a vampire."

Catapults are machines, but they did exist in the medieval era. As did some other common machines. But robots did not, and they didn't until the 20th century, our game era is the 12 and 13th century. Big gap.

And vampires are useless, just get the Trang Oul set, wow!!! VAMPIRE!! Ass.
1st thing, I used to use trang set.
2nd thing, it sucked
3rd thing, you may look like a vampire but you don't go biting ppls necks and shit.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"3rd thing, you may look like a vampire but you don't go biting ppls necks and shit."

Good its gay if you would. You wouldn't be a hero then would you? Go play another game if you can't handle this one.

F

fE-dEs

Diablo 3 never comes KEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEE
kekekekeekkekeeee..... :lucifer

:rollie
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
:wavey
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
:rollie
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

:madatu

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heros suck dick. we need sum1 to fight the evil side as well, like have 2 sides of the story, u can pick from 5 heros, or u can take the dark quest and pick 1 of the 5 creatures.

KoA_GhOsT

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think you should be able to buy horses and ride em like mercs

and there should be alot more towns where you have to ride or walk if you dont have a horse and there should be taverns where you could stop and rest on the way

ok heres some char ideas

im goin with the male/female idea but take it more in depth........ie hair color eye color height weight skin color

you should also be able to create a custom class like off of morrowind

thats just my ideas

InFaMoUs*Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think d2 could use some beast men that enchant beasts and can summon them sorta like a necro but not summoning stupid skeletons or rocks lol also a dragoon would be nice or a peasent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.