Diablo 3 Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kray_Z

I think they should make a straight up "Witch" character. Being on the good side, means, she should be a good witch, and have very powerful magic. (ie. helper angels, acid rain, nature magic, thunder storm, cold magic, fire magic ect..)

This could be Sorc replacement,

Or they could make a Wizzard too.. (ie. Decard Cain's son)

broncosannd2roc

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think they should make horadric mages and make them the apprentinces of deckard cain cause he didnt want his clan to die and they should have rogue vampires desert warriors and jungle alchemists. they should also have an elemental summoner who makes golems of ice,fire,thunder,water,clay,stone and other stuff like that and make the necros give them up and focus on blood stuff cause necros r supposed 2 be priests of the dead, u should also be able 2 be an angel that lost his wings and wen u beat the boss u get ur wings bac and that the old bosses from reg diablo comes bac and the 2 other lesser evils come and three prime evils were spawned by satan who can be the lord of fire or something and hes the creator of hell

D

DiRdEsS

ASSASSIANS ARE GAY AND CHEAP DULERS BUT DRUIDS ARE USELESS IM JUST HAPPY IF THEY KEEP ZONS, SORCS, BARBS,

K

kckflpkid

d3 chars

what i think they should do is put a little switch somewhere, so that when you play, you can choose whether you can be a guy or a girl, so you dont play and guys hit on you -.-. although the con for that is the retarted sexual psycopath will choose girl when hes a guy, or guy when hes a girl, anyway, it would be helpful if they did that, and put 1-2 more chars in

Jone_z

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a Question... a diredess.. yea well you say assains are gay and cheap duelers... right... well... what do you then call amazons? i mean really what cheaper then standing out of the viewable range of other characters and shooting... and shooting... and shooting till you happen to hit the poor sorr yman then the thing goes through then back out then through then back out the through etc... inflicting massive ammounts of dmg often Slowing, leeching, freezin, and all the other thing arrow/bolts can do... so I ask you one thing and one thing only...
well its more of a phrase here goes... YOU THINK ASSAINS ARE CHEAP?????? thank you for you time and thnik about what you say.

Z

zalfear

i think it would be a good idea to make good skills to kill other char like zons with guided arrow and sorcs that teleport with ts thats just cheap if thay make a diablo 3 thay should have better skills to handle other char :D

CAVPIMP{DC}

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
They should keep the characters they have and add some others... but change the characters a little. Like the necro have more minion/revive power like instead of just fire golem u can have toxic golem, frozen golem etc... and each one have a different attack. Not just melee..like the frozen golem throw ice and freeze the enemy or slow them down. make the pally with more "fist of heavens" and aura type of skills. the assassin have more trap skills, druid have more forms to transform (animal forms), not sure about the barb, and others

-Vampire Obiuosly everyone wants a "Vampire" class that would be phat have it leech life better than other characters and stuff.
-Knight (like the pally but more on melee)
-Beast (like a druid but a moster type)
-Ghost Consentrate on Spiritual skills and casting spells (like the necro but have more spirit stuff)
-Witch Develope Fire, Lightning abilities (like the sorc)

There is a lot of stuff ppl can come up with to make D3!! (im sure when d3 comes out-if it ever does- blizzard will make a lot of money) everyone i know personaly and in the game will buy it. d3 that would be a dream come true lol.

dbaf

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mmm

i think they should put a cross between a woman and a man so like sorces crossed with barbs as in sorcs with ww and ts and a lot of life and bo that bout be cool and the sorc is like buff witth huge B*Obs lol that would be funny...

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kray_Z
I think they should make a straight up "Witch" character. Being on the good side, means, she should be a good witch, and have very powerful magic. (ie. helper angels, acid rain, nature magic, thunder storm, cold magic, fire magic ect..)

This could be Sorc replacement,

Or they could make a Wizzard too.. (ie. Decard Cain's son)
if you knew the storyline of the game u would come to relize that the scorc is a witch. the clan she comes from 'Zann Esu' was formed by witches who wanted to create a 'perfect' magic. beleiving that they should focus there powers on the elements.

Sauron5761

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
it is not that ez to make that many new chars ppl use ur brains what some of u r talking bout could take well over2 years especialy blax_seeker that many chars is insane and would take long time

Y

Yusaku999

How about an angel?

Or a demon trying to take over hell?

Maybe a char. that can morph into various monsters, kinda like a druid, but more monsters to choose from, or as you get stronger, the stronger the monster you can become.

Status
Not open for further replies.