Status
Not open for further replies.

jokkay

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Dante
All your ideas are brilliant, but for Diablo III - I feel in my opinion, Blizzard SHOULD add a Male Mage of some sort .. and should allow the user to choose either, the Side of Light... or the Side of Darkness.

From this perspective, one would see either side of the storyline which runs straight, but is given a little more gameplay action and is able to cast his fiendish ways upon humanity... or uphold his morale and slaughter any creature of darkness.

Thus..

Side of Light:
-Sorceress (Face)
-Mage (Face)
-Barbarian (Face)
-Paladin (DUH! of course he's a face!)
-Amazon (Face)
-Assassin (Face)
-Druid (Face)
-Legionaire (Face)

Or the Demonic Side of Darkness:
-Some sort of a Dark Knight
-Shaman (Heel) or a Faithless Priest (Heel)
-Sorceress (Heel)
-Fiendish Barbarian (Heel)
-Wraith (Heel -- duh)
-Some sort of a Sith Creature
-Grave Guardian (Heel - Similar to an assassin)

Just as examples... and as you progress down your selected alliance's path... whether you Save the World, or Wreak Havoc upon the weak an innocent, the story & structure of the game follow one main storyline with a few twists and turns here and there, but nothing too complicated.

And to Add to the fun -- imagine what the Online gameplay would be like on B.net? And all the NEW Armors, Weapons, Amulets, Rings, Potions etc...

H'mm..
Yeah, you should be able to choose the evil side. The online gameplay would be damn cool if you could have fought the whole good / bad side online like a MMORPG. (if you wanted to, like it could be a game type.)
And: A playable cow! :eek:

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dumass the whole point of diablo is that it ISNT a mmorpg

the idea is that you go in alone and blast everything into oblivion

thats why multiplayer ruined the game cause now ellumoners and trapassins just power their way to the cows

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they should delete zons, they are nothing but town gaurds in duel games, they get to level 99, get bugged as much as possible, and stand 50 feet away from town, or just enuf so u can't see them and shoot you and nk you, it gets quite old.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that's sooo true immortal they really do that... i must admit though i’m guilty of doing that lol but seriously they should really stop doing that...but don’t delete the character i think they still are very good.......then again i like range attack like zon and sorc...stay from far and rape everything from a distance never give them a chance to get close :D ......

dtdreturns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok all this about vampires is good in all but what about the cleric the exp for diablo 2 has the paladin regged too be a dueler or a cow game healer right?

dtdreturns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they should delete zons, they are nothing but town gaurds in duel games, they get to level 99, get bugged as much as possible, and stand 50 feet away from town, or just enuf so u can't see them and shoot you and nk you, it gets quite old.

good quote immoratal king ZONS SUCK

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
soo much hate agianist the zons lol so sad but i do understand where you guys are coming from

retxed

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes so much hatred and i don blame them cause almost all amazons r cheaters n buggers. In d3 they should modify amazons. for example guided arrow do less damage and also reduce damage of unique bows. Just not fair for bows to have almost the same damage as melee weapons.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres the write-up for the wizard:

While the Eastern Mage Clans have always been concerned with the "purity" of Elemental magicks, the Western Wizard Guilds have always been interested in expanding magical science and encompassing arts such as Celestial magicks and the enchantment of blades, shields, items, and persons.

While the West never had as dangerous an ecosystem as the Eastern kingdoms such as Kurast and Anaroch, the incessant wars of Barbarians, and, indeed, rival Wizard Guilds, has toughened this powerful race of spell-casters to the point of any one Guild being able to challenge the most powerful of the Mage Clans.

Wizardry revolves around the Three Pillars of Wizardhood: The Sky, the Sword, and the Servant.

The Sky Pillar of Wizardhood concerns the magic of the sky: calling down stars, meteors, and other mysterious celestial bodies.

The Shield Pillar of Wizardhood revolves around Enchantery, the mystical art of enchanting a weapon, shield, armor, or person with the power of Primal, Elemental, and Celestial magic.

The Servant Pillar of Wizardhood concerns the summoning of various magical creatures and entities that assist the Wizard in his war against Evil.

With his furious staff, his deadly sword, and his powerful servants, the Wizard is indeed a force to be reckoned with.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm don't know if it's just me but that sounds like the combination of some of the chracters already in d2.....that's just what i think could be wrong...

com

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im tired of hearing dis the zons because in the game zons probly own them. Y? would u want to delete the class that beats u so much now u just have a challenge. Its not that hard to beat zons n e way just make a sorc with teleport or a fast char with a ss and shaft.

Tewan

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by DiRdEsS
ASSASSIANS ARE GAY AND CHEAP DULERS BUT DRUIDS ARE USELESS IM JUST HAPPY IF THEY KEEP ZONS, SORCS, BARBS,
Druids are excellent duelers, assassins are too, you just don't know how to make either without messing them up somehow, my druid did 10k legitly, assassins are more for pvm and low pvp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
also they shouldnt have any of the classes from the last game that would be boring

sorceress:wizard
barbarian:knight(rough translation, knight is also similar to paladin but has Battle Standards as opposed to auras)
amazon:ranger
necromancer:shaman(sorta like druid, read my earlier posts on this thread)
assasin: none, totally new class mold
druid: same for assasin

i want them to have 7 classes and the 2 that arent like any from diablo ii should be an arcanist with time-space spells and an ironwolf with elemental magics, sword enchantments, and combat masteries

now read the ****ing post and talk about it! leave the zons alone for long enough to post about what this thread is actually about!

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol like you getting angry with all the zon flaming...ne way i posted my thoughts about your little idea higher up on this page.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ugh... all very goood ideas.. but we all know that a storm trooper with a laser of some kind wold pwn.. it would ruin he games yes,,, but it would pwn of the start

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhmmm don't kill me for this but how do you get the pics and the bottom of your quote cuz i'm trying to put one up and i can't get it to work....can someone help me?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all this nonsense about playing as a vampire has GOT to stop

vampires are EVIL!

although i like the idea of a witch

oh heres a cool idea: she could have poison-bone, elemental, and then broom skills where she gets her stats boosted when shes in the air on a broom and she could have skills like she rides really fast while cackling to scare all the enemies below her and make them run away!

cool huh

Status
Not open for further replies.