Diablo 3 Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here are a couple of idea's i have for character:
1.Vampire(spectral hits & able to suck blood from dead creatures)
2. Arch Angel(like tyrel i think)
3. Fat Man(a really fat gey with bombs he has i little bit of powere from every other character in D2)

Draxthor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You know what ? we should take these ideas to BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT I think the ideas are great for Diablo III mabythey will make it faster !

B_A_A_L

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
gorilla(hehe)
and this would replace the druid?(hehe) I agree their should be a vampire, but not mana leech, it's a vampire, life leech makes sense.

The ranger would be too much like the amazon dont you think?

1.Vampire(spectral hits & able to suck blood from dead creatures)
Awesome idea, sorta like the Blood Omen 2 vampire, hehehe.

lhystory

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
vampire...nice

I think that a vampire is a really good idea...When you start this char, he'll hav a passive skill~~Life & Mana Leech~~ and the more you put int it, the more you get life leech. Also I think just lvl 99 aint enough for good gamers, I think we need something like 299, of 399, cuzz im tired of making 99 chars then deleting them. Later guyz.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey B_A_A_L you just copied and pasted my idea( smae word same everything even the number 1 is at the beggining and its the third one) lol

DSZKilla_2327

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i have an idea. I know for a fact it wont be in but here it is anyway. Have any of you played Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2/3/4 ,WWE Smackdown JBI/SYM ? I think it would be cool if they made a kind of Create A Character thing. you could detail from head to toe.The reason i know it cant be in is because of all the time it would take to make.it would probably take more time to make the CAC (create a character) then it took to make Diablo2! And also their classes. If they could do it and find away around the class problem , I personnaly think it would be badass.

DSZKilla_2327

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh ya and the skills would be a problem but they could make it so you pick one. But still it wont happen. Im sure of it.

luciferykn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the character list know except i think that they should just eliminate druids all together... And I think that a vamp would be awesome also!

Qual

Reaction score
Small planet in the near vicinity of Betelguise
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Blax_Seeker
hmmmm.........
i made a list:
ghost
elf
orc
knight
thief
jedi(hmmm...)
gladiator
vampire
monk
wizard
gorilla(hehe)
archer
swordsman
Sorry... But most of these would be races not classes... And speaking of which... Why can a barb and zon specialize in certain weapons and everyone else much rely on standard weapons??? This is really cheap... The entire barb mastery window should be a common skills window... Only it should encompase every weapon type. Daggers, bows, club, sword, pike, throwing spear, throwing class, Polearm, And anything else I missed.. As well as the increases stamina run/walk resist, and AC. If every class had these... no one would be relyant on anything... I also think there should be more of a balancing of the weapons... Why weapons do barbs always use> Throwing spears, swords, and clubs.. The ocasional lance... But if they added every weapon type I would have a bowbarb or soemthing like that... I dunno... I prolly would have a zeal bow pally... Heheheh Oh well.

Clan-DoA

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eh, subclasses, like you could get jobs from people and stuff, example: A barb/miner/blacksmith :) or if you were an assasin you could get hired to assasinate certain people in the game and there could be like big cities and stuff that you go in. Well thats my opinion, somethin like that. :-|

Sublime

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a secret character can unlock Would actually be sweet a realistic one like keep the characters but have a vampire you can unlock after you beat hell and get to lvl 99 shit make lvlss 99999 :) :doped :doped :doped :doped :doped

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
headless horseman for somekind of demon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there should be wizards that are like your typical harry potter green-fireball magician dudes

i want to see a "shaman" class that can summon natural creatures and cast natural magic (like shooting a vine or thorns or causing it to rain and hurt enemy resistance) and his third tree would be like combat masteries

i drew up the trees cause i was bored and im twelve so i have 2 much free time

the coolest move would be he can summon up an elephant (there are 4 types) and he can ride it so its sorta like using a golem to tank except you ARE a tank in this

ok here is part of the summoning tree:

L1: Shade Leopard War Elephant
L1: 1 leopard Dmg 3-6 L1:Dmg.5-10 Life 40
Life 24
L6: Shadow Leopard
L6:1 leopard Dmg 4-10
Steals life, life is stolen %30
Life 36

My computer is screwed up so i cant finish the tree now but the best elephant is the doom elephant that is a spectral hit with 200 hp base that does 21-30 base damage and you get it at level 30

cool huh???

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they oughta have ironwolves be the mage/warrior paladin type with elemental magic for one tree, sword enchantments for another tree, and then combat masteries

and then they oughta have wizards for the pure mage type so for one tree they have elemental magic and then for another they have enchantments that are like auras except they are are effect so you need skill to use them and there are curse-like enchantments that you cast on an area of monsters and blow them into tiny pieces but there are positive enchantments that you cast on a pack of your allies and then you can blow the monsters that you already blew into tiny pieces into even tinier pieces and then for the third tree it would be summoning that the wizards summon like ethereal monsters that can layeththe smacketh down upon the enemies when theyre enchanted

for the shamans they should have a weapon class called "totems" that can be one or two handed and have mods that only affect shamans like orbs and heads and staves and wands

they oughta have a musketeer class that can throw bombs and uses muskets and rapiers and stuff and their trees would be explosives for one, gun skills for another, and fencing for a third

Status
Not open for further replies.