What's the best unit against Battlecruisers..

Azncraftboi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
Wow.. This is so cool! I CREATED A THREAD THAT HAS OVER 500 VISITS! THIS IS SO COOL! BY the way.. thank you all for telling me your info =) it really will help me in the game =D

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Didn't u forgot something about lockdown and psistorm?

a good Terran palyer would scan the enemy base first, and if he saw ghosts/templars/defilers, he would just cast EMP on them, they get no energy, and he would keep always searching for more

and then, they would even make defenseive matrix on BC's

SV rocks =P

Dont ask me how to avoid that, cuz i dont know either, vbut maybe, EMP the SV first, i guess

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
uh, the best zerg attack force against BCs (in my opinion) is the mutalisks distraction, then attack with scrouges. Its sacrificing a unit, but it works. I tried it in a terranvzerg free for all. I think it was challenger, i forgot.

Inoue_Kikuko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMFG i just finally noticed that emp take away energy with shields!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH thats y ive been losing to those d@/\/\ /\/ defilers and theyre plague!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
for toss against BC i just use goons to lure fire and also shot and them and Psi Storm all the way over them, PSI STORM RULEZZ :p

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Here's an awesome terran strategy for Terran I saw in a replay of an excellent Terran player:

When the enemy attacks your base with BC's, get what you need... Wraiths and Medics. They are cheap, and they work very well. How? Blind any detection and send in the cloaked wraiths. The enemy shouldn't have scan if he has BC's, unless you fell asleep at the keyboard and let him do such a thing.

With Protoss:

As said throughout much of this thread, High Templar are a group of BC's worst enemy. Five or six High Templar and half a dozen or more Corsairs can clear BC's in seconds.

With Zerg:

Hydralisks and Defilers... simple. Have about 6 defilers and cast Dark Swarm to keep the Hydralisks safe and Plague on the BC's. This and/or Mutalisks and Devourers. About two dozen Mutalisks and a dozen Devourers should easily beat a dozen BC's.

HellAngel[SAS]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This may not be so easy cuz u may not know he is goin bc. I think u should give us units that is used be everyone, eg. goons, wraiths, etc. not everyone may have defilers ready in the first attack of bc, and usually the first attack usually finishes a player off, if he is not newb. Good players using bc dun let you know he is going bc unless he has attacked you alrdy, and usually u would have died

Archbob

Reaction score
Website
www.java-gaming.com
For terran I think wraith will work well against Battlecrusiers, you can have like 3 wraiths per BC. For toss, scouts just rip up BC's and I've never really found a good way for zerg to deal with massed BC's because the scurries always get shot up when getting close.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
whit zerg, just make dark swarm and put some hydras on it, the just wont die... then u can send scourges, because the BC's are trying to kill the hydras, and wont target the scourges most of the times

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
STOP ADVERTIZING ABOUT UR SITE IF U REALLY NEED TO DO IT IN THE ADVERTIZ FOURM!!!!!!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
uh? u are u talking with?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This thread should be closed...we already know whats the best counter for BCs with each race.

Toss-PSI-Storm + Scouts

Terran-More BCs or Gol+Lockdown

Zerg-Dswarm + Hydra or Devs + Hydras

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The Medics will only stop the Acid spores. I didnt mention plague anyway.
A dropship full of SCV's would work alot better.