What's the best unit against Battlecruisers..

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Renzokuken, did your BattleCruiser have any armor upgrades? That would alter whether or not the BattleCruisers died. Anyway, don't the BattleCruisers start off with1 or 2 armor as a base?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raccoon
Renzokuken, did your BattleCruiser have any armor upgrades? That would alter whether or not the BattleCruisers died. Anyway, don't the BattleCruisers start off with1 or 2 armor as a base?
My BCs had +3 upgrades for armor and weapons.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, 3 base armor. That would protect them from a nuke. The nuke would only do 497 damage. Renzo's BattleCruiser's 5 HP is odd because he said he has 3 3 upgrades, meaning he would have 6 armor. He should have 6 HP, not 5 HP. No matter.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well maybe they all didn't have 500/500 hp maybe a marine hit it. And did 1dmg, hence the 5hp left.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wana here my tactic for zerg
get mutas and while bc are busy killing them mass the bc's with scorges

for toss get scouts and a arbiture stasis half the cairriers and kill the other half then when the other un stasis kill them 2

for terran just get wraiths or bc to o****er

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Never use scourges vs BCs they get owned. 1 hit. A couple may hit but otherwise it's a waste of gas.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, don't use them if there are more than 4. Any more than 4, and your Scourges will be slaughtered. I'll guess if you send 12 Scourges, probably 8 will hit.
------

You can take out almost 2 BattleCruisers (since BattleCruisers have a base armor of 3).

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah. But scourges to 110damage. The base armor plus extra armor wouldn't really help the BC much.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow... ive been spelling it probly for the longest time. =) Oh ya, I have a question. In non money maps, arent BC's a little costly? because imagining the money spent on defending expansions...would they have enough to build a new set of them if they were destroyed?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If you get at least around 3-4 decent expansions. You should be able to get 12 BCs.

Besides you only use them versing Terran in late game.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeh. I get around 3 base ones. Then try to go for more. It sucks, but it's the only way you'll win.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I like expanding with Zerg. Protoss and Terran are just hassles, hastles, hasles.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't know how to spell it. I didn't know how to spell it. Don't you get the picture? I just didn't know how to spell it.