What's the best unit against Battlecruisers..

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Archons and high temps for toss.... yes I know lots of vespene but still archons have splash and a good amount of hit points, and with a few hallucinated ones and a few psi storms, there ya go.
Terran=lockdown,bc's , cloaked wraiths and goliaths
Zerg= 9 devourers follwed by a wave of mutas, and plague is nice too

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ghost's lockdown is one BIG pain in the ass for bcs.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-DA feedback and psionic storm.Goons(lots of them)

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mm can never beat bc...
just hit run with golie because golie with air upgrade has 8 range while bc has 7 range, take advantage of the 1 range to save urself damage

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Feedback is a good acount because it will immidiately half the BC's HP if it's energy is full.
and also try plague,ensare and dark swarm for zerg and lockdown/nuke or golies for terran:)

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cosairs are good inexpensive and mass production can take them out. and besides isn't the cosairs the best ATA ship?

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Simon_The_Wise
as toss i would use Carriers, they can simply take on 4 battle cruisers without taking a hit
Finally, someone besides me who can pull that off.

K

KurtSnapper

if you are zerg, you have several options, you may use defiler+hydra+zergling(as defilers meal), or, you can use plague+few devourers+mass mutas+some scourges(only if you are good at controling).
if you are terran, you can shake them with emp first, then clock them down(hard control, most important), then marines+"shah! that's the stuff!". if you are bad at controling, don' use marines, wraiths and goliaths will do full damage to cuisers.
if you are protoss, best is freeze them up, because they are usually close to each other. than gather scouts and high templars. when they are defrozen quickly make some psionic storms.
actually good terran players will send cruisers with other units, so most importand is patroling and to find his intention as early as possible.

HellRazor[UED]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
uedorg.virtualave.net
Depending on map, and how you use units, you can counter he BCs good rather your units all die or not. But these I think would be best

As Terran:
1) Ghosts with lockdown ability with preferrble cloaking
2) Wraiths with cloaking

or

1)Golaiths
2)Turrets

or

1)More BCs and upgrades BCs with Yamato
2)Sci-Vessals with Defence Matrix