What's the best unit against Battlecruisers..

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
You forget the power of a spell caster my friend :) I think Psi storm can dish out 110 damage and BC's are slow as hell so chances are they'll take about 95 damage if the storm was casted in the right spot.

nuclearhead

Reaction score
the best way to kill bcs with psi storm is to first take three to four templars, make them spread out(but not too far away) into a small group, and psi on an empty field(best in the middle), that way, they won't be able to escape coz the storm is too large. THen do it again if they r still alive, or if not, send in another group of 3-4 templars and do it again. they won't survive two to three attacks. unless they run away and come back...but u'll have observers right? so no big deal...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
BCs have 500 hit points and PSI deals max 112 damage.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
That is wrong. I dont know where u got that information, but i think i have read it too... BCs die from a nuke tho, im pretty sure of that. Ill make a map and test it or something.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I got it from playing the terran campaign. I had 12 BCs and they nuked them all. My tanks died and my SVs died (mind you i didnt hear the 'nuclear launch detected) except my BCs which all had 5 hp left. Thats my proof.

Sage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
groups.msn.com
hmmm, how bout 'mind controll' backed up with some scouters/Arcons...seeing that it'll probably be late game by then.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
PSI-Storm + Scouts. Thats the best i reckon. Maybe MC if you want. Even feedback would be good.