Not open for further replies.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would have to say wraith

it can cloak without the help of another unit

it does a shit load of damage to other air units, it can destroy zergs overlords and half zerg creation for a lil while

it can cloak

it can cloak

can say it enough

i think cloaking is one of the best abilities in the game..

there is one drawback to wraiths*that i know of* and its that they dont do very much damage to ground..so it is hard to take out a base with just wraiths...unless you have 10000 of em..

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, they can cloak, but there's plenty of detection by then.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well you got a point there...but observers are slow without upgrades, so are oveies...cannons cant move, and unless they have some everywhere...just move out of the way of em...i dont know if it will work? but oh well

my favorite air unit the flyer you get in the campaign that you click 100000 times and it blows up! muhhahahahah! dont ask im bored as hell right now so im just typing and rambling on and on

but i still like wraiths

WhatisProtoss

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One on One with any other air unit, BCs will rule. It is the single best unit in the game. The problem is that the BC is expensive and slow and all that jazz

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So can scouts.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wraiths are good too they are the only air unit that can cloak. 12 bc man get 10s of wraiths fully upgrade claok them, they can still do harm

K]t[N-Slayer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am still going will scout cuz of the fact that when you stick and arbitor in there. you can have alot of them and they will cloaked and they will also not run out of energy.

K]t[N-Slayer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes but you can't always rely(sorry if spelt wrong) on the ghosts and turrets to be there during your battle. expecially during and over water battle.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FZ. | gOsu
no, i ment cuz they can cloak and fire missles...i ment there alone, so no sci vessles so they cant detect...cuz of cloaking, wraith would pwn a BC
Got it.

fenix_reborn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Question: Does dark swarm apply to Yamato?

Also: you neglect the little Observer. How far would you get without 'em? Cloaked detector, cheap, fast, GOOD! Combo 'em with scouts and rule.

As well, I would say Arbiters are awesome. Stasis is a nice little trick, especially when used to preserve weak units until reinforcements arrive, and Recall is quite possibly the dirtiest trick in the book.

S

Satsujinki

The best air unit depends on the situation. Here's a few examples:

If you're Zerg vs Terran, and they're going M&M, Mutas own. Why? Plague, that's why. (Oh $#!% I forgot about Valks!)

If you're Terran vs Protoss, the Science Vessel's EMP shockwave can wipe out all of the enemy's shields, making them half as effective.

If you're Protoss vs Zerg, then... well... you should be concentrating on Reavers and Templars, not air. If you REALLY want to go air, get some corsairs to rape their Mutalisks

Don't forget Terran vs Zerg, Protoss vs Terran, Zerg vs Protoss, and Mirror matches! There's unique strats in all of those, too.

Traditionaly, the Protoss have never been very strong in the air. Stick with Zealots and Dragoons and Templar/Reavers, with air units only as support.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man cosairs are the strongest air to air ships. they cause splahs damage, they fire quick and if some gols or hydros try to kill it web them. have cosairs and valkurses cosairs could win if the valks isn't over powered

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Negative, valks own corsairs, because Corsair fire mode is concussive, valks are normal. Therefore, Corsair only damage about 2/3 per shot, while Valks dmg 6 per missile. (without upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.