What Air Unit U Think Is The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Renzo wishes. Carriers are commonly used at all levels where BCs are RARELY used except in tvt, where this is out of necessity.
Arguing whether BCs are better than carriers is pointless since few people feel the same way YOU or battleforums does. There's more to sc than what YOU or BF thinks.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
That is the point of discussion. We can't have a discussion like:

Dude: I think that hotdogs are better than hamburgers.

BottleMan: Yea, man!

Phoenix1965: I agree

Ub3rN3wb: u r s0 g0su dud3!!!1!!

That is just not a discussion. You should have some varied points of view on the subject to make it interesting. I am sorry if this doesn't relate to what P2k3 said... :rolleyes:

Oh, and I think that by themselves, BattleCruisers are better, while in groups, Carriers are better.

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Raccoon
That is the point of discussion. We can't have a discussion like:

Dude: I think that hotdogs are better than hamburgers.

BottleMan: Yea, man!

Phoenix1965: I agree

Ub3rN3wb: u r s0 g0su dud3!!!1!!

That is just not a discussion. You should have some varied points of view on the subject to make it interesting. I am sorry if this doesn't relate to what P2k3 said... :rolleyes:

Oh, and I think that by themselves, BattleCruisers are better, while in groups, Carriers are better.
I thought it was the opposite, since Carriers have interceptors(which gives the illusion of having more units) And Battlecruisers only fire 1 shot, at a range of 6 (which is pretty low), so they should stay in groups...

no, this is not going to be a "Battlecruiser or Carrier" Debate!!!
So don't say "BATTLECRUISERS ARE THE BEST!" or stuff like that.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Also, they're not even close to being the best. BCs are WIDELY regarded as one of the WORST units in the game.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man i like carriers and bc but the thing bout bc is that it fires slow. and carriers can have 8 interceptors and even ifthey do so little dmage. at least they are kinda fast and hit mutpily targets

Dark-Shenlong

Member!
Reaction score
DA best air unit in the game is probably guards i think. ownage on ground and destroys def. only weakness is no air attck. But combine it with devourers and u got ur slef some good stuff

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man. I can't believe this forum is still alive. I remember when this thread was first made. However, that is beside the point. I am impressed it has come this far without being locked. I don't know how a thread gets locked, but mine did. Which sucks.
Anyway, I would say that this thread is geting old. I just say that SC isn't just about what is the best air unit. You actually can win a battle without a single use of a scout or a carrier, or a BC, any air unit at all! So why are we arguing? Is it because we all love arguing? Why is that? What makes up go into seven pages on zerglings? What makes us create a website on a computer game? Think about it.
Oh, and about this argument, I believe says "What is the best PROTOSS air unit" Therefore, the argument about BCs and Carriers and the argument about how Devours are the best and all that stuff are then deleted are unterly useless.
(PS. My thread that got shut down was the Zerglings Rule one in the Zerg Hactery.)

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, this thread *was* dead and forgotten until you resurrected.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
My old Thread is alomost a year old time to shut it down

~Thread Made By Wing Zero, Thread Closed By Wing Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.