lol just as planned
Reaction score
What Air Unit U Think Is The Best

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Arbiter. All of its features are VERY usefull. Recall kicks ass and it cloacks. Also Stasis field will stop their army in its tracks while you build cannons under them or get your units to them while you make more. Definently the Arbiter.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
tru

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
The best toss air unit is the carrier. An arbiter cant kill any other unit with an air attack on its own, the carrier can. Spellcasters will never be "the best" unit.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Agreed. But the Carrier has bad AI and can be annihilated by Scourges if microed right. And using SmashBros.Pro's technique.
I think BCs are the best. They are tough, deal lots of damage and cast Yamato-Gun.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, but this is a protoss forum so i didn't include terran units. The best air unit overall is definitely the mutalisk...

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Mutalisks?!?! MUTALISKS!?!?! How can u say that, that is disgusting and unethical!!!!!!! A bc could kill one a carrier could kill one!!! Why would u say that?!?!?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Because if u got raided by mutas constantly u couldn't even afford to make a single carrier.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Uhh. You couldnt use mutas against terran. Remeber old faithful (M&M). You'd get owned by them.
I've said it before and i'll say it again. Mutalisk are only good for hit & run on xpans & fast attacks on peons (usually dont work). And the muta + ling vsing Zerg. Otherwise....they suck.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
U'd be suprised how much pain a good muta-linger can give a terran player. Ur forgeting that u can switch to muta-lurk, and in early game u have sunkens.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
Uhh. You couldnt use mutas against terran. Remeber old faithful (M&M). You'd get owned by them.
I've said it before and i'll say it again. Mutalisk are only good for hit & run on xpans & fast attacks on peons (usually dont work). And the muta + ling vsing Zerg. Otherwise....they suck.
Exactly

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Not really, mutas can work very well vs terran.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Chojja, one of the best players in the world, is known for his muta-ling. I havent seen a single game where he doesn't use mutas, not even vs protoss. He has beaten many people using mutas, including boxer.

Geamanu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best unit is one that helps u most in ur victory. Unquestionable, it is the pure definition.Corsair is the best.Works in many combinations with other units(they aren't 2 good on their own) ,has great speed, resonable hp,builds fast, takes only 2 psi, is cheap and can be produced in great numbers and quite early in the game...just cyb->stargate.Might have a problem with that 4 armor points the carrier has, but corsairs are an ingredient to a deadly combination against carriers.

Infested

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.
i was killed by mutalisks. they are very useful if used right. But the protoss air unit could be the shuttle. You need something to get your ground troops moving. and it's cheaper than the arbiter.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Geamanu
The best unit is one that helps u most in ur victory. Unquestionable, it is the pure definition.Corsair is the best.Works in many combinations with other units(they aren't 2 good on their own) ,has great speed, resonable hp,builds fast, takes only 2 psi, is cheap and can be produced in great numbers and quite early in the game...just cyb->stargate.Might have a problem with that 4 armor points the carrier has, but corsairs are an ingredient to a deadly combination against carriers.
i only use em for overlord hunts n the web thingy

Infested

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.
my most used air unit is scout. They don't take a crap long time to build, they aren't really late in the game, and 3 of them can kick a carrier's ass anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.