What Air Unit U Think Is The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Temps. Toss has others, but you said to list one. scouts are overrated, buddy.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scouts would kick carriers ass but it make it so much easier with an arbiter to use statis field and freeze half their carriers ;)

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like using fully upgraded Scouts in large numbers to attack a Protoss fleet of Carriers or a Terran fleet of BattleCruisers when they are not expecting it. This almost constant explosions from the oppositions large force satisfies.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*sigh* money mappers.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
well scouts kick butt on money maps but arent as good on non money maps.i would say that in non money maps carriers r awesome!!!

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Scouts are good, but their cost, speed, and psi make them garbage.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Didn't mean anything by it.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ppl ppl...listen to pheonix....scouts aren't that good against carriers....

The reason why you guys think that scouts own carriers is because the person controlling the carrier doesn't micro and so the carrier just floats there in mid-air not even moving....making them easy prey for scouts. If they move..however, the scouts will have a very hard time hunting down the carriers...In addition to that...carriers can attack on the move....giving the carrier the advantage...

The scout may have good air damage...but it falls to ppl who micro well...Their ground damage sucks ass too...7 scouts can lose to 4 goliaths with range...goliaths can just hit and run..and since goliaths only take a split-second to attack....the scouts can't do much

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
LMAO... I just looked at the title and realized that it is "What is Best Unit" not "Wht is your Favorite Unit"... My bad. :D

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
The best protoss air unit in my opinion is the Scout able to get a ton of upgrades and good anti-air power, the most important protoss air unit is the Shuttle no-doubt the best way to attack a enemy is by dropping on his blind spot *Example: LT bot/mid to the left of his base under left/mid's base in the canyon is a small area where the player cannot stop you from dropping a very exploitable drop-site to annihilate your enemy*

~ ExecutorKeldain, Leader of Executor's Conclave
Playing StarCraft Since: October 1998

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by a@...
Scouts are good, but their cost, speed, and psi make them garbage.
Yep, scouts are pretty worthless. carriers and corsairs are MUCH better. I, like most competitive players, pretend scouts don't exist. corsairs pwn scouts hard. Not only that, but sairs are cheaper, faster, and are better at killing wraiths and mutas.

Tiger_Shark, if these people want to BLINDLY believe that scouts are effective against carriers after my huge post, then let them remain ignorant to sc.

Protoman[V]

Reaction score
Scouts are good packed together. 48 scouts kicks everything!
24 carriers are almost unbeatable!

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, scouts DO suck. Hence, they're one of the most underused units in competitive gaming. There was once upon a time when I thought scouts rocked, but I grew wiser. They're only useful in situations that don't occur that much.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
playing on money maps (not that gay bgh) and non money maps are almost 2 different types of games

pro??? ummm ok then im a pro gamer at money maps big deal

u could most likely own me in non money maps but i'd own u in money maps

we all have our specialties

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
STOP bragging about how good you are. People like you make sick. Nothing worse than a money mapper bragging about how good they are that they can beat newbies. For the thousandth tme, play DECENT opponents for once in your pathetic life.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lmao

u do the exact same thing except that u play on non money maps

btw i could care less if u believe me or not because i know im a pretty good player at money maps

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by eSc0
lmao

u do the exact same thing except that u play on non money maps

btw i could care less if u believe me or not because i know im a pretty good player at money maps
I believe you; Your title below your s/n says it all.

Phoenix2003 does not brags about how good he is; he tries to compare himself to others, but that doesn't mean he is bragging about how much better he is compared to others unless they are some smart mouth punk. And besides, most of his posts makes sense.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
atually that name was suppose to be a smurf name but then i decided to stick with it

he has said more than once that "real" experts or pro players play non money maps which indirectly shows that hes bragging about himself being a non money player

p.s. i havent changed my title because i dont care about what it says. just cuz it might say "greatest player of all time" under someone wouldnt mean anything to me because a title or even their record doesnt mean anything ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.