chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by eSc0
lmao

u do the exact same thing except that u play on non money maps

btw i could care less if u believe me or not because i know im a pretty good player at money maps
Sorry to disagree, but there is no such thing as a "good player" playing a money map.

-and the best air units is arbiter...don't disagree.

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
he has said more than once that "real" experts or pro players play non money maps which indirectly shows that hes bragging about himself being a non money player
If your saying that he's bragging about himself being a non-money map player, does that mean you look to him as a "real" expert or a pro player?

Originally posted by chocolate
Sorry to disagree, but there is no such thing as a "good player" playing a money map.

I think you misunderstand about what he said. He said he was good at money maps, not a good player that plays money maps. But you are right about there is no such thing as a "good player" playing money maps.

P.S. If you can understand what i just said...

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he might be an expert at non money maps but is he good at money maps?

if theres no such thing as good players in money maps then theres no good players in non money maps.
both types of maps have different gameplays

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by chocolate
Yes there is....there are ppl ranging from newbs..to experts..
For example, you meet plenty of protoss players on fastest who cannon themself in (and i mean CANNON) and then try to tech to carriers before they get killed..
And..there are your average and expert players...

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First of all, I never brag about how good I am. Whenever I do post is when when someone makes a claim and I correct them. Then I provide an explanation as to why I feel they're wrong. For example, you say scouts are effective against carriers and I disagreed. I even told you why scouts aren't that effective then you said " Your opponents aren't smart enough to do what I just said" then YOU bragged about how scouts are good against carriers. I'll repeat again that they're not. Money map or non-money map.

First scenario: You build scouts pre-emptively to counter carriers. I, either don't go carriers or I send corsairs to back them. You lose.

Second scenario: You build scouts as a reaction to carriers, you lost the game. Plus, like said, carriers can fire on the move while scouts cannot. So if carriers are microed then scouts will lose.

I NEVER claim anything about me being an expert or whatnot. YOU, so far, have bragged about being a PRO on $$$$$$$ maps.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok well i never send scouts by themselves

i usually have 6 arbiters to freeze things so i would be taking out an army of carriers and sairs little by little plus i try to make them attack me first so i can use my cannons

if u havent noticed ive clearly stated that i am good at money maps however i suck at non money maps
im sure i said it more than once

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
best overall air unit is the carrier for obvious reasons. why make a scout when you can make much more powerful airship for just a little more

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
he might be an expert at non money maps but is he good at money maps?

if theres no such thing as good players in money maps then theres no good players in non money maps.
both types of maps have different gameplays
You just misunderstand me (this ain't your first time). There are good players in money maps(read my original post... carefully), but there is no such thing as good players "playing" money maps.

P.S. And again, if you understand what i just said...

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the way i see it is that ur saying that theres no good non money players that are good at money maps

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
the way i see it is that ur saying that theres no good non money players that are good at money maps
Err.. I guess you can put it that way.

Originally posted by Crimson-Shade
best overall air unit is the carrier for obvious reasons. why make a scout when you can make much more powerful airship for just a little more
Actually, carrier's interceptors also add an extra 100-200 minerals to the carrier cost.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ur still saying that money players arent good :rolleyes:

whatever u play what u like and i'll play what i like but i'll try to play some non money to try and get better although i havent gotten on in a while

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Tiger_shark
Yes there is....there are ppl ranging from newbs..to experts..
For example, you meet plenty of protoss players on fastest who cannon themself in (and i mean CANNON) and then try to tech to carriers before they get killed..
And..there are your average and expert players...
so...what do the "average and expert players" do? Tech to Carriers without Cannons?

Originally posted by Ubuu
You just misunderstand me (this ain't your first time). There are good players in money maps(read my original post... carefully), but there is no such thing as good players "playing" money maps.

P.S. And again, if you understand what i just said...
Do you mean there are "good" players playing on Money Maps? But there isn't a "pro" player playing Money Maps. Actually, that post is weird...:rolleyes: I don't really understand it...unless I got it right.

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
ur still saying that money players arent good :rolleyes:

whatever u play what u like and i'll play what i like but i'll try to play some non money to try and get better although i havent gotten on in a while
Actually, i think chocolate kinda gets the idea. People who plays money maps aren't pro mainly because you require basic skills to play money maps. But terrain can make a difference. But let's get to the point. Even though they aren't pro for playing money maps, they could be good money map players. When i describe a good player, i usually mean a good player playing non money maps. And describing a good money map player as a "good player in money maps".

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Raccoon
Ho ho ho... silly me. :rollie I still stick to my first opinion that Scouts are the best.
As long as it's just an opinion. Overall, scouts suck.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as that was just an opinion. I change my opinion to fact, which cancels out your opinion. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.