The war of souls rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *as Ryu cleans his wound* Inspiration? How can one who has lost all emotion give such?
Ceridwen: You certainly must have a story to tell. You look like a strong warrior.
Ryu: You asked for inspiration. Bibliographies are not born of inspiration.
Ceridwen: Point given. But you will die if you do not present a story.
Ryu: Fine. I will tell the story of my escape from my father.[/color]

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
ooc: Do we all have to say something cause if we do Ill edit this post with a poem I'll make (Im good at that)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: yes you all need to say something.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zarut: guess i could... *pulls some wood out from his poket and writes:

The stairway to hell

On the riches of all evil hell awaits.

Dont try to force yourself out of death you wiil only die worse

every step you take will be one step closer to hell but no worries.

everyone has to go up this hill at least once

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Ceridwen: *looks up at the sky*
you all did very nicely. *looks at you* oersonally i never like it here *winks* good luck with the rest of your missions. you may pass.
oh but befor you do! here one of you may take this *she holds out a palm size egg shaped white stone*
it bring insperation to whomever owns it

a door apperes to your right

Ceridwen: *looking at the sky agein* beware. your next task. nothing will be as it seems..

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias bows to Ceridwen and heads to the door*

Trias: As much as I would cherish such a gift, I get all the inspiration I'll ever need from my love from long ago. 'Know' that you have all seen into my heart this day, something that only 2 others have been privilaged to do.

*he stands next to the door and awaits the others*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu pauses for a moment looking at the simple stone. He...feels nothing. Yet, he knows that inspiration may bring emotions along with it. He reaches for it for a moment, but hesitates...

Ryu: Inspiration... Emotions and Inspiration are not one in the same, yet I think it may help...
Trias: *pausing at the door* You seek your emotions return?
Ryu: I...think I would disdain this lack of emotions. I may not be able to tell, but... I have reason to guide me.
Ceridwen: Do you wish to take it?
Ryu: I don't know... *sighs* Perhaps... Will it return to me that which I have lost?[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Ceridwen: that is a possibelity *looking at the sky* i could not say.. everyone is effected diffrently by it

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I think I will...
Ceridwen: *putting it in Ryu's hands* Then take it.

Ryu looks at it for a moment and then puts it into a special bag he has. It looks too small for it to be Ryu's only other piece of equipment. It also looks a bit small for the egg, but Ryu easily puts it in.

Ryu: Let's be off. And emotions are only a weakness if you don't handle them.

Ryu simply walks to the door after this and opens it. He pauses for a moment before looking back.

Ryu: Well? You all enter first.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
k you all enter and you are on a long dirt path... the inviorment is grassy and hilly..
as you walk down the road you cpme to an woman. she is sitting at the edge of the road on a blanket and many many baskets around her.
woman: hello heros. i am eriu.
another woman dressed in white comes up to you
other woman: no I am eriu
more wemon approch you all clameing to be eriu

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: tricky tricky bet ryu can figure this out and thats bam's char so i don want to be him... oh and torrid are they magical bluffs?

Zarut i think i have a solution ask an obvious question the one who doesnt lie will awnser the obvious question correctly the ones who lie cannot awnser correcty because they have to lie

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
who would the real miss keen say was the real miss keen

wait sorry wronf thing thats ppg. I think im having deja vu but havent we already had something like this??

BoT:
Krislimith: Yes since the last time i used logic we could have died i feel that I will sit here and watch.

All: Very Good now we have no worries of death for now

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: how whould you know who is lieing? you dont even know what goddess she is =/
all the wemon are calling out to you saying they could give you anything you want. gold, love, sex, power. you name it they say they can give it to you. all but 2.

ooc: just rember her warning.. NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS..... *cough*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
one blushes and looks away the other throws herself into your arms
this one is a bit younger than the others and has shinny brown hair and a red dress
young woman: *flutering her eyelashes madly* im the real one you know.. all of them are fake. you see.
she waves her hand and all of the others vanish. exept the one that bluised and looked away.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Pushing her away*

Trias: Fake they may be, and accept this I do, yet, believe you i do not. I am not swayed by your attempts to lure me through empty promises of beauty.

*walks away and turns from the two, staring off into the distance, wings flapping slightly*

Trias: What is it you want with me?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
young woman: *strightening herself up* and if i am her. do you not think that would be something very rude to do to a godess?
never the less... you have done as you were supposed to *looks at all of you lips pursed* this is the real eriu *she grabs the other girls wrist and pushes her toward you* virgin goddess... *still looking displeased* congratulations *tartly* you have passed *she walks away*

the other girl is standing there looking around like a scared little puppy. she has blonde waist long hair, purple eyes and also wearing white dress

eriu: *sounding frigtend* wh..whats is it you mean to do with.. with me?
fodhla said.. she said i was going to be pregnat befor the full moon.

ooc: in case your wondering NO i dont intend for you to.. *cough* with this girl.. just so you know..

Status
Not open for further replies.