The war of souls rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
eriu: *looking concerd and a bit more.. mature now*
your thoughts are occupied as i can see. but...

she breaks off and suddenly looks sick. her belly grows right in front of you

ooc: would you look at that.. shes pregnate... welcome to your next test everyone :)
(added a little somehting tacit)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias turns and looks at eriu*

Trias (a tear coming to his eye): Deep within me, there is a feeling that i have not felt for many a millenia. A new life...

*ha waves his hands and a blanket appears on the ground as he helps her to sit down*

Trias (kneeling beside her and bowing his head): Is there anything I can do to assist you?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
she lays down breathing heavily.

eriu: no no... *deep breathing* d.. dont worry about me. ill.. ill be fine. *tears come to her eyes*

a few hrs go by..

eriu: *crieing and between yells of pain* w.. will i die? wh.. who will take care of her?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: There are two things I sense here. Niether are death. One is new life, and the second is power. You are more than you seem. You are attempting to decieve our eyes.
Eriu: I DO NO SUCH THING!!
Ryu: I mean no disrespect or insult.
Eriu: YOU!! You will deliver this baby!
Trias: Him?
Eriu: Yes! He must accomplish this task to make up for insulting me.
Ryu: You want an emotionless wanderer to deliver your child?[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ok well looks like i hav to do something BORING.. so lets just say.. bams last post never happend and she just has the baby. there. oh yha and she dies.
so you are left here with this baby. oh yha and like.. another door apperes

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Blair: Did someone mention my name? i know ive ben awy for some tyme do to the fact ive been drunk at da musky inn...but im back for a little while.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: MUST FINISH SO TRIAS CAN DIE!!!, oh and bastard, how the hell can you come back now, we're in a place of the gods, if you left for any reason, you're screwed, if you didn't we're assuming you came with (or at least I am) and there's no problem

BOT:
*Trias walks up to the small child and gazes down upon it for a moment*

Trias: It is amazing that something so small could one day turn out to be something so powerful...I suggest we send this child to my father, Argus, but i doubt he still retains the strength to handle a child. After all, I was quite a handful.

ooc: i'd really rather not, it was just a suggestion to ge tthis RPG running again and i don't want anybody to consider this suggestion seeing as Castus is with Argus at this time and a god-child arriving might mess up his history

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu looks forward to the door, a faint light coming from his bag. He then looks at the child. He shakes his head and clenches his fist before bending down and picking up the babe.

Ryu: Logic argues against me... Strange, but I have a feeling that we have to continue forward with the child in tow.
Trias: Are you returning to us, then?
Ryu: I do not know.

Ryu walks toward the door, holding the child carefully. He stops there and awaits the others. Avian... Do you really want my emotions gone completely?[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: oh im sry i have been gone so long.. game continueing

so you walk through the door with the baby and you are one a dirt road. looks kinda like.. something sorta from act 2 of diablo...it is getting dark now and the baby has been crying NON-STOP since you set out.

lila: oh let me see her *she takes the baby in her arms...but he still doesnt stop crying. she trys to hush her.. but she still keeps crying*
*she looks at the baby oddly*
lila: i wonder what is wrong with it...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lila: god.. how mean.. its just a baby.. she cant help it.. she is probbly hungy.. or something... i have no clue.. im not a mother and i never had any siblings..

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *looking at the small girl* Allow me to hold her.
Lila: *reluctantly handing him the babe* Okay...
Ryu: And she's not an it. *looking at the babe for a moment* Avian... I shall call you Avian.
Lila: *as the babe seems to enjoy her name* What?!
Ryu: The name of the multi-planar dragon of shadow, the nuetral guardian.
Lila: Okay...

The babe, now called Avian, begins to cue in Ryu's arms. Ryu, as he looks at Avian, begins to feel fleeting emotions. You approve, Avian? Perhaps she will be a great warrior and honor your name.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias flies through the vast expanse but stops suddenly and slowly drifts to the ground*

Trias: I feel cold winds blow through this place, whether it be during this test, or in those to come, as was promised, one will die...

*his eyes flash witha deep red as he slowly makes to walk back to the others*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ok so its getting very dark now and the baby has fallen asleep. she kept crying on and off throughout the day. as you are walking you come to a house. the lights are on.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias slowly walks up to the house several hours later, seeing lights on inside he guesses that his friends are within. This assumption is confirmed when apiercing cry from Avian issues forth from within.*

Trias: Geez....

*He enters and walks straight up to Ryu, who is holding the baby*

Trias: Lets just kill it and be done with it, I can't take it anymore.

*His Shard grows into a shimmering staff, the dancing lights entertaining the child. He stares at the child for a few moments, who is now laughing and trying to catch the lights. Trias falls to his knees and begins crying, a few moments later he speaks*

Trias: I am not worthy of this life. All I do is take it from others, like some monster, I feed on the deaths of others. I AM A MONSTER! *he punches his fist into the ground, causing a small shockwave and greatly disturbing the child* WHY DID I LEAVE HER!!!! *he screams until he turns blue in the face and passes out*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*lila looks very sympathatec and lifts her arms up makeing trias float and sets him in a chair*
*her hair shimmers and her voice sounds smother than hony*
lila: do not be troubled. you may not belive so but you will be able to make amends. no matter what happens you can always make amends. not even death can stop that. *she looks the other way and her eyes go back to trias* you may bot think i know of what i speak, and even if that is true take my words to heart...
*with this she takes the baby and everyone else into the next room where an old lady is sitting*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias just sits in the chair for the next 24 hours crying and flogging himself verbally*

ooc: you guys just go about your business, and suddenly, 24 hours later, i will do soemething else

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu looks at the elder lady. He then recalls the room they previously came from. The Maiden, the Mother, the Elder? Where are we? Avalon? Or are they the fates...? What is...

Elder Woman: Ryu, your troubles must not remain hidden. I hear your thoughts as if you were speaking them aloud. Tell the group about
Ryu: My first concern is your name.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
woman: my name is fodhla. as you guessed, i am the one to give you your next test. you will stay here tonight.
as she was the virgin to become the mother.. so i am the mother to beocme the death crow *she stares off into space and then dissaperes*
you all hear a voice in your head that says "i will return tomorrow"
with this the baby begins to cry agein

ooc: you know.. that thing is a NEWBOARN and hasnt eatin ALL DAY. *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.