The war of souls rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I have no more questions for now, for you. Ryu, if you would would, I need some help opening a passage to my Sanctuary. The events of the past little while have left me drained, spiritually and physically, as you can see. I must take some time to regain faith in my self, certain,....doubts have arrisen.

Ryu: Sure, whatever I can do to help.

*Ryu opens a passage to Trias's Sanctuary, with help from Trias. Trias dissappears into the portal and reappears only seconds later, looking completely refreshed. The various gems lining his hair and wings gleaming with a renewed shine and his Staff pulsating with a dim golden glow, a faint outline of a golden crown rests upon his head*

Trias: Ryu, I thank you, that passage gave unto me nearly a decade of new experiences by any normal measure of time. Drawing upon your energies, whether you realized it or not, I was able to regain much of my strength i would normally have.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
goldmoon: well then. she will show you to your rooms

you young woman take syou out of the room and you follow her down the stares and to your rooms. two share one room. they are very big rooms. with two very large beds.

woman: if you need anything just say so. goldmoon wants you comfortable. well you still have all day. dinner will be served in the main hal.. unless you would prefer to eat here. some people find it relaxing to wander through the maze. we have a library down stares. anything else you might need can be brought to you. so please. enjoy your stay

so this means you have al day. its about mid day now. so just do whatever you need. you will be leaveing tomorrow. wont be easy ;)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias sits on his bed thinking of the day to come*

Trias (to self): I feel impending doom, not only due to the fact that one of us will die, but something else, something deeper....

*he lies on the bed for a while staring at the ceiling, contemplating the various startegies and fighting tactics he will employ in case fighting is needed. As he drifts into his dreams he sees visions of a cloaked person standing far off into the distance carrying a small bundle, calling out to him and trying to run to him, no matter how much the two reach out to each other, neither can seem to reach or hear the other. He wakes suddenly early the next morning*

Trias (breathing hard): Such images, they felt real...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
k so its the next morning

*lila acomes and knocks one each fo your doors*
lila: *through the door* Wake up lseepy heads. get decent and come up to goldmoons office she needs to se us before we go.

once you are dressed and what-not you make your way up to goldmoons offfice. one you get there you knock and the door opens. lila, annabell, and davedathis (wait... is that right???)
are sitting waiting. goldmoon is standing by the window.

goldmoon: i tust you all slept well. but now you must go.
to get there i will have lila wear this ring. everyone hold hands are something of the like. my blessings go to all of you. *looking at trias* and to you. good luck.

lila steps forward to take the ring and you do as goldmoon told you. as soon as lila puts on the ring you feel a strange lurch and you are suddenly in a very odd place.
everything is white and made out of something you dont recognize. it is very firm yet you still cant help but fell you will fall through. there are empty chaires everywhere and at the very end of the hall is an woman. she is very other-worldly and is very beutiful. a white light shines around her.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: its Davendithas, in case you wanted to know...

BOT:
Trias: This place reminds me of my home of old...

*Trias looks at his Shard and sees that it is glowing normally, as if the gods hadn't left. Trias approaches this woman.*

Trias: G...guh..guh *he seems unable to speak*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu gets uneasy and reaches for his sword, not yet ready to brandish it. He holds the hilt and prepares to draw it. He looks at Trias and the woman. She looks at him and draws back, confused. She then looks around and, as if reassured, recomposes herself.

Ryu: What's wrong with this scene...? Trias? Are you okay?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias steps back and falls to his knees*

Trias: I can't tell what happened exactly, but it was if all the life had been drained out of me, but i'm oddly perfectly fine now.

*he approaches her again, but this time nothing happens*

Trias: Greetings. May I ask who you are exactly?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
she speaks with a very soft hony echoey voice.
woman: i am danu. mother of the gods.
you will be tested by six difrent gods to see if human are indeed worthy or in need of them. many humans have greatly destresed them and they left knwoing some would come and try to find them. they left goldmoon a ring as the one last chance for man-kind. you were chosen that is why you are here. that is all you need to know. go into that next rom *she points and a silver door appers*
she continues standing there not talking or ANWSERING ANY QUESTIONS.

ooc: ~~game paused~~
im haveing problems writeing this :/

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zarut: for some reason i belive her and you know that is rare. i rarely trust anybody. lets continue i have a feeling it is safe to.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu tenses and his wings can almost be seen again. It's almost as if he feels an emotion. He looks at the door. Human? I am not human... I am more along the lines of Bahamut. Ryu fallows everyone into the first room, though feeling much less like this concerns him. He is not human, and his power doesn't even stem from the gods. He, however, does have a concern. He, though without his emotions, still cares for his sister.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: w0ot. thx to the help from tacit and his freinds i can now continue the game wee..

you walk through the first door and notice you are in a forest.. it is dark and there is a full moon out. a man with horns and wearing a dear skin around his waist sits in front of a fire

man: *in a deep voice* glad you could make it *stands up and walks over to you* i am herne god of the hunt and fertility. i will be the 1st to test you.
well, lets not delay this. a door to the next god will appere in twenty minuts. i will be hunting you untill you find the next door. you have 5 minutes to talk and i will give you a 5 minute head-strt. begining. now.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias is sheathed in a golden light as his Shard elongates into a Staff and turns into a Swallow. A golden crown materializes on his head and his wings grow to triple their size and shine with a golden light.*

Trias: Why?...there is no need yet... *looking to Herne* it must be your will no doubt...*to the group* If we are to survive this test, we must move with speed and stealth. *he wraps his wings around him and he almost perfectly blends into the light of the moon.* Anyone have any further suggestions?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Yes.

Ryu stands still for a moment. He fiddles with a few incanations first before casting a specialized form of Haste.

Ryu: That is a Haste spell developed by a great mage long ago. It will allow you to actually move at four times your normal speed, but will fatigue you at only one-half your normal speed. It's quite useful.
Trias: Yes.
Ryu: We still have 4 minutes to talk. Anymore ideas?

Ryu, though saying this, is preparing another spell (an advanced sheild, protection, and invisiblity spell).[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I am prepared, yet it tihnk the others are not.

*He looks around at the others at nods slowly*

Trias: The stench of death is upon us all...but i know that only one will die here today *looks at rune at kris while saying this* but i cannot tell for certain.

*his swallow glows again with a rdish goled light as he turns and stares off into the distance once again*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*With this Krislimith Hops up an nearby tree to a branch that can support his weight and with that he poises himself with a position to jump from tree to tree. Watching All the others and listening for any movement utside his sight range.*

Krislimith: Well are we to stay together or do we fend for ourselves until the door appears. My suggestion is to meet back here in 20 minutes and search for the door together.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
herne: time is up. start running.
ok so you all run around and what-not and five minutes pass you can here him aproching. you twist around trees and all that you turn around a tree and see him standing there bow rasied pointing it twoards you. you all scater going in diffrent directions. he shoots at trias and misses him JUST BARELY.
herne: *in triases head* it is not your time.. yet.
so yadda yadda you run around for a long time. it has been 15 minutes and so far ryu has an arrow in his arm and a few of you others have many many many many scrathes bruises and sprained/pulled body parts.
20 minutes passes. 10 more and you finally find the door. its a large wood door just sitting there in the middle of the forest. as each of you found it you hid somewhere close by untill the next person came etc etc. when you knew all of you were there you approche the door.. herne seemed to be nowhere around.
then just as you are almost there.. he apperes in front of you hold his bow.

herne: you have passed my test. one of you may take my bow as a gift. *he holds out his bow*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lila: *brightlly* well im sure we can decide this later *big smile*
thank you herne. *she bows her head to him takes the bow and gives it to annabella FOR SAFE KEEPING*

so you go through the next door and are in a wide open green space with a small creak running through it. a woman with bright bright red hair and a blue dress is sitting by it with her feet in the water. you walk up to her

woman: hello. i am ceridwen, goodess of insperation. i am the next one to test you. your task is to create something inspiering something that will impress me. anything you want. anything at all. a song, a pome, a story. anything you want.

ooc: id like for it to be your own work.. but it doesnt HAVE to be.. i wouldnt know if it wasnt.. but id like it more if it was your own..

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias walks up to her*

Trias: I will recite some poetry for you, the inspiration behind it comes from one from my past, long ago.

*he stares off into the distance for a few moments. He then recites a poem about a love from some time ago, it is obvious that he cares a lot for this person, but he never reveals her name*

Trias: As I sit and look upon the endless sea
a multitude of thoughts come to me
thoughts of life, love and war
But most of all, I think of you

Just as the endless sea
its clear to me
like the spreading wings of a white dove
its my unending love for you

While I walk upon the earth of death and destruction
I think of you
a radiant light comes from the heavens
It guides me to your beautiful heart

Walking in the soft white clouds, thoughts of turbulence come to me
When I see you, my lovely angel
all other thoughts leave my head
All I can think is of you

You are my reason for living.

That is all.

*Trias stares off into the distance once again*

ooc: ~edit~ after looking at the other one i have somewhere, i realized that the one i submitted to torrid was my showcase poem, that the other one hasn't been shown to anyone yet, so without further ado, i edit the thing above and reveal my masterpiece, heh, it even kinda fits with the plot...well, you gotta kinda know whats going on in my head, but you guys don't want to go there,...trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.