The war of souls rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias's cries and verbal abuse almost rival that of the crying of Avian. By now his voice has become extremely hoarse. He cannot endure the pain this child has brought out within him and bashes his head into the floor. Blood flows forth from a gash in his forehead as he falls into unconsciousness*

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*lila walks into the other room*
lila: oh dear...
*she picks him up seting him on the table, touches his forhead lightly and is is waken... still a mess*
lila: *looking at him a bit harshly* i know you have gone through much but you must snap out of this. we have things to do. if you wish to stay behind that is fine by me but i allready have one baby to take care of.
*sighs*
im sorry, but this is not helping your sittuation at all. no matter how angrey you are with yourself... *she breaks off sighs one more and sits in a chair*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu places the infant down and pulls out his small bag. Lila looks at him in confusion, but she becomes awed as he pulls out several full-course meals. He begins to chew some meat and vegatable and the like and spit them out into a bowl. He then adds some water and other liquids that begin to further liquify the food. The baby seems to enjoy the wafting vapors that smell quite good. Ryu then concentrates on his hand, and a flame sprouts a few inches above it. When the stew comes to a boil, he disperses the flame and pulls out a spoon. He sips it and looks at the bowl. He places his other hand over the bowl and a cool wind is felt. The stew cools, and Ryu tests it again.

Ryu: *picking up Avian* Try this, lass...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: I do not deserve to continue this existance...

*he rushes around trying to find something to kill himself with but all the knives disappear from the kitchen and everyone's blades become stuck within their sheathes.*

Trias: WHY IN THE NAME OF THE 9 HELLS CAN'T I FIND A KNIFE?!?!?

*he begins bashing his head into the ground again, but feels no pain as no injuries come to him*

Trias: DAMNABLE PLACE!!!

*he falls to the ground and curls up in a fetal position.*

Trias (holding back tears): Why can't I make it all right? I want to see MY CHILD!!!!! SOMEONE MAKE IT RIGHT!!! Make it right....end it all.....just.....make......it......end...

*Trias remains on the floor trying to hold back his tears*

Trias: I...am...strong...I...will...not...cry.

*Trias stops for a moment and stares out into the night.*

Trias: Yes, it will come full circle...soon enough...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Hmm? Ryu watching and not doing anything? His emotions are beginning to return.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu, not wanting to disturb Avian and to comfort her from Trias' ravings, hasn't left her side yet. After she is definetly asleep, Ryu allows himself to get up and walk over to Trias. He looks at him, wondering what would be best to say.

Ryu: *pausing as he opens his mouth* I have traveled with you many times, friend Trias. I have yet to see you break like this. *before Trias can respond* I do not say this out of pure logic... I believe Avian has started a...healing process.
Trias: She...has brought... *sighing* emotions that I had not expected.
Ryu: I know. You must... You will see both.
Trias: What?!
Ryu: I have often heard you refer to your...love's name. *quitely* May?
Trias: *smiling gently* Yes.

Trias gets up now and looks deeply into Ryu's eyes. He then lets off a sigh and walks over to the group and looks down at Avian. He lets a smile escape his lips for the first time in a while. He walks outside to get some fresh air. Lila walks toward the door, but Ryu stops her.

Lila: Ryu?
Ryu: Let him be. He has much to think about.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias walks outside and lays under the stars quietly talking to himself, yet no one can hear what he is saying exactly, save Ryu, who does not understand the speach which he is using. He holds his Shard for a moment, then flicks it into the air, with a flash of red light it comes back to him and lands upon his chest*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Yeah... Just "delete" that post later. (merge and split/void)
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
A full nights rest finally comes to all. Ryu is the first to rise, as Avian's cries awake him -- and he doesn't want anyone else to take care of her for now. He picks up the left over stew from the night before and reheats it. When he is satisfied it is ready, he feeds the stew to the baby lass. He then proceeds in other needs she has. [/color]Guess...[color=royal blue]

Ryu: *looking at her* My emotions... When will they actually return?

As if to answer his question, the baby coos. A light suddenly emits from Ryu's Bag of Infinite Holding, and he looks to it. He opens it and pulls out what is creating the light. It is the egg he was given. He looks at it as a crack forms. Ryu's head jerks back before he looks at it more closely.

Ryu: What do you try to tell me, Avian...?

But she doesn't do anything this time. She simply begins to cough. Ryu looks at her and sighs. He realizes that she has come down with something. Ryu then puts the egg down, and begins to pull out various herbs, spices, and sweateners.

Ryu: I'll take care of that for you...

Ryu then begins to feed Avian the medicine he's creating. She seems to like it, and Ryu knows it will only mask some of the symptoms for a short time. Ryu looks forward as another door opens. The others, shortly, come groggily out of the house. Trias looks at the door, a little surprised.

Trias: What was our test here?
Ryu: I don't know...
Lila: *hearing Avian cough* What's wrong with her?
Ryu: She's come down with something.

Ryu then realizes he hasn't picked the egg back up. He looks where he placed it, and it is broken in two. He feels strange, though. The egg seems to be releasing some kind of energy, an aura. Ryu picks up the two halves and places them in his bag again. The group then heads over to the door.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias looks around the room for a moment, he seems to have an air of doubt and sadness about him*

Trias: I feel that child has something more important about her than we will ever know. The only thing that child has brought me is dispair. *he coldly looks away, gripping his Shard tightly in his right hand*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I don't agree. But...you might be right. Let's continue.

The group walks toward the door. Trias opens it and walks in. The others follow shortly. Lilu looks around and is reminded of a room they were in a short while ago...where the mother was. Avian is starting to get quite upset, definetly showing illness.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Trias: Can't you do something to hel....er,...to shut that child up?

*For a moment it seems he had some real concern for the child, but now he stars off into the distance again, cold as a slab of granite*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: We should find some shelter. I fear for Avian's health.
Trias: Then...let's move on.
Lila: I don't see anything here... *crossing her arms* It's getting cold here...

Ryu holds the baby tighter to keep her warm. The group conitnues to walk forward; the babies cries becoming louder as time passes. Ryu give Avian to Lila for a moment as he digs in his sack for some suplies. He finally pulls out a hard ball of...something. He pulls off a small part and begins to chew it. He pulls out a container with some watter in it, and pours the water on top of the masticated bit of food, or whatever it is. It becomes a strong, but sweet, smelling broth. Ryu warms it slightly and feeds it to Avian. She seems to calm, as her fever drops off slightly.

Ryu: That should help.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]A long, trying day comes near close. Avian has cried on and off today, as her fever has had its ups and downs. She is now completely calm and peaceful now. As the group searches for shelter for the night, they also resign to the fact they may be camping -- not that they don't like the idea. However, as night falls, an...unusual incident occurs. The babe, Avian, seems to "fly" out of Ryu's arms and onto the ground. She landed softly, but all look at her in concern and quandry. Then Avian stands, and that surprises everyone. When Avian speaks, it's with a familiar voice. Then Avian, as if on cue by the moonlight, "morphs" into Mother, the woman they met several doors ago (two, right?).

Mother: I was your test for this place.
Trias: What was the test?
Mother: To see how well you could care for new life. Trias, you deny your true nature. Ryu, you were given a gift. Lila, you are a truely caring individual.

She goes on for a while pointing out each member of the group. Mother then explains exaclty what the test was for. Trias didn't see what it had to do with returning the gods, but Mother explains quite well. Afterall, the gods won't return unless all those of Earth have proven themselves worthy, and those present now are taking that test for humanity.

A new door opens before them, and everyone realizes this will be the final test. It may even be the final room. Mother wave goodbye to the group as they disappear into the new room.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: forget it not, the next god is named Banba (i have it notepad, well that test anyway.) and theres actually two more tests. Sacrifice and Containment.

BOT:
*Trias looks around the area to which they have been led. He feels a chill run through his body as he spies a figure standing far off in the darkness.*

Trias: This place, it calls to me. *he looks around as his Staff glows slightly* I can see much farther that i usually can, but not in front or behind, but forward and back...

trollwarlord2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
new char

from the distand seas , comes the feared warrior of the Depths , his name.......
name : Fenix
race : Dark Templars of the Depths
movement : amphibious
weapons : 2 laser blades , pulsar gun
spells : none of course :p
specials : Tsunami Leap : leap as high as the tsunami , allowing him to completely overwhelm enemies

ps : hes a loner , he will meet you guys only a few times

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Sorry, this is propably less than a page from completion and...we aren't accepting new characters, period. That was stated once we entered this odd realm on, what?, page 2, 3, or 4.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu looks at Trias, and worry crosses his face. Ryu feels the emotion, and is surprised. Another emotion, and he now knows that Avian's gift has finally come at last! (not the baby Avian, the Netrual Multi-planar Dragon)

Ryu: Trias? What ails you?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias looks around and tamps his staff on the hard soil.* "This place, its like a graveyard. I can feel death from all around me. permeating my very soul..." *His expression hardens* "Lets get done with what we've come here to do."

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
OOC: *yawn* Oh wow this is still going!? I'm gonna have to catch up. Unless of course I died. Well I'll try to get back into it.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Tacitus, sorry, but I don't actually know what's going on in this room. I still have Torrid's PM, but it's a bit...uh?...confusing at this part. I'll just move us forward a bit now...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]The group continues to move forward, the foreboding atmosphere growing more frightening the more they press on. Even the hairs on Ryu's neck stand on edge. To this warrior, however, the fear is a good sign. It'll keep him on his toes, that is as long as he keeps his known control.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((i'm not sure on this descrip, just go with it...))

*The group suddenly halts as a tall figure appears before them, he is in a long flowing cloak, his face hidden. He holds a long scythe with a slight aura of darkness around it. When he speaks, chills run through the spines of any who hear him and needles of ice prick across their skin.* "Welcome travelers, As you might have guessed already, this area contains your next test. One of you will be required to sacrifice yourself to me. I know that this is a high price to pay, so I shall give you time to think it over..."

((switching to Trias))

*Trias stands staring at Banba for a moment before turning to the others.* "A high price indeed..."

Status
Not open for further replies.