Not open for further replies.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: ugh you ppl have made a mess of my game! ><

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ok torrid sry for the mess let forget every thing after this post under this message except that new guy
Originally posted by Wing Zero
Naran droops on floor*

Naran:......hard..to..Breath.............

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Ooc: okay.. everyone just stop..
here is the deal.. so far all that has happened is that you were wandering around in the maze.
but because im such a nice person...

okay so your walking around and you come to a square. you figure you must be right in the middle

*Lila walks up to the doors*

they spring awake.

door #1: why hello there.. your trying to get to the cathedral aren’t you?
door#2: well you will have to chose one of us to get there
door #1: one of us will lead you to a straight path to the cathedral
door #2: and the other will lead you to oblivion
door#1: choose wisely. I am the door you seek
door #2: he is lying. im the door you want

they continue bickering like this for awhile

both doors: so who’s it going to be?

ooc: aren't i nice? :)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: *cough* eh hem.... how do you know he can help??? did you ask the DM??? hmmm.. not to my recollection...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Naran: ok heres a question then, Which one of you isnt a liar?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
door #1: how do you know we wont be lying?
door#2: dont listin to him. IM the one telling the truth
door #1: no HE is the liar. IM telling the truth!

they continue yelling that they are not the liars for awjile then stop suddenly and look at you

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*Krislimith who was at the back concentrating hard*
Krislimith: Door #1
Naran: How do you know
Because as one cant tell the trth while the other can when door one announced that the other is the liar he told us that he is the one who speaks the truth.
*Everyone loos puzzled*
Krislimith: When the door one sayed "no HE is the liar" he stated a fact because if he said im the liar he would be telling a lie which he cant.

OOC: Damn I just confused myself well if im right we advance and if im wrond a can die in oblivion :D

~::EDIT::~
Oh way to get the story goin again torrid

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*Naran thingking really hard* [ooc]so is Wing Zero :( think about it in real life question like these the real one is the first to reaply to my question and the fake ether respones differently or same but with torrid it could be the first or second....im stumped Bam tactis u there? any one i need help[/ooc]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: so.. you choose door #1 then? for sure?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias, after being silent for quite some time, holds his Shard in the air, it remains lifeless for several minutes, Trias looking at it expectantly, concentrating hard. It seems to explode with a white light as the true door to the cathedral (DM insert door # here, it must be the true door) is sheathed in a faint white light. TRias falls to his knees, holding two Shards in his hands, his own and a small section that fell off of it, it immediately evaporates and a faint pink light zips away across the horizon*

Trias (breathing hard): The connection was made, but I am drained....we must move on...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: *sigh* fine ill let you do it THIS time.... ><

okay so you go through the SECOND DOOR. and there is a stright path to the cathedral. you can see a few people dressed in long white robes walking around talking amounst themselves.

ooc: meh ><

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Interesting. Now then... What's next? Let's get the item and get out.
Lila: Impatient, aren't we?
Ryu: I have another...mission. I do have to retrieve the gods first, however.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
So, you walk up to the cathedral. Lila is supporting trias.. (because he is so.. Drained) and a young woman dressed in white approaches you.
Woman: hello heros! *she gets on her knees in front of you and bows her head* she is waiting
trias: *weakly* who is?
Annabella: goldmoon.. She is the one who watches it.
So you walk through the cathedral.. Everything is white marble and VERY clean. You go up the serial steps and eventually come to two big doors. The young woman opens then and directs you to the seats.
You sit and eventually a older woman comes and sits behind the desk in front of you

goldmoon: hello. I was informed you would come here. Im glad you made it. The doors can be quite tricky sometimes. But I see you made it mostly in one piece. I am goldmoon, protector of the gods most precious items.
They left for reasons I may not say. But they did leave one item. The only way to find them. This ring.

a silver ring appears in her hand she looks at you all the gets up and touches you each on the forehead once

*she looks suddenly very solemn*
goldmoon: one of you will die if you go to this place. And for the ones who live, it will take ALL your strength and energy to return. I can see some of you have already been drained. But no worries. You may stay here for a night. You will be fully prepared tomorrow with everything you may need.

The young woman comes back into the room

goldmoon: she will show you to your rooms. Ahh but lila would you please stay for just a bit? Id like to talk to you.
But other than that, are there any questions?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Yes. Why would it take all of our energies to get back? *as Goldmoon opens her mouth to respond* Ah! Before you say anything more, allow me to elaborate on my question. I am a planeswalker, and I have mastered the use of portals. I could, if so inclined, open one now with little or now drain on my energy. I can also access the Forbidden Realm from anywhere, no matter what. There are no binds or chains that can keep me in any given realm.
Lila: Why are you so rude?!
Trias: It is a valid question, and a valid point. Goldmoon, you speak as if where we are going is sealed away from everything, and yet it cannot. For, if it were, Ryu would not even be able to go there--therefore, it cannot exist.
Goldmoon: You speak highly of Ryu and his abilities. Why so?
Trias: His...source of energy. That is all I can tell you...
Goldmoon: You mean all you will tell me. I know this secret. I said one of you shall die, correct?
Trias: Yes...?
Goldmoon: Well then, who do you believe it will be?
Trias: That is not a question I would answer, nor would I dare.
Goldmoon: Wise answer.
Ryu: If the sidetrack is finished, could you answer my question?
Goldmoon: I suppose nothing would stop you from opening that portal of yours. However, what if it is shut off from everthing and opening to the...Forbidden Realm from there will only lead you back when you open the portal to return?
Ryu: Such a place cannot exist. But it would be an interesting place, for sure.

Lila looks at Ryu, confused, but shrugs her shoulders as he turns his back to leave. For a second, however, she could swear that she saw wings on his back. Wings as majestic as the Holy Dragon.[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
gold moon: it does exist. do not belive you know everything. there are many secrets in this world. the gods keep many. this place is but one. you would not be able to use your planes walking abilitys to get there or to return.
now if that is all...?

Status
Not open for further replies.