The war of souls rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
mm'kay my new rpg..

the gods have left eart.. you need to go get them back.. they took all the magic with them.. i suggest you dont use chars that deppend to much on magic..
the world is all crazy and shit... *deep voice* ITS UP TO YOU TO SAVE THEM ALL!:wavey
i will be using lila for this...

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Rune
Race: Unknown Angel
Weapons/Armor: Staff of True Fire - Godlike magical powers are sealed into this 6 foot tall staff.
Armor of True Fire - Protects from any magical elements. If attacked with a certain element, it is reflected and hits your enemy.
Class: Mage
Abilities: Uses his staff to cast fire demons, objects, etc.
Element: Fire

History: Rune is an old Angel, and forgotten. As the gods take the magic, Rune comes back from the shadows, with the only fire weapon, The Staff of True Fire. This staff was once a great god's, which was handed down to Rune when he was very young. Rune now is going to bring back magic, with the help of his friends.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Ohh i want to join here is my character

Name: Krislimith
Race: Human
Class: Swordsman
Abilities: evode (1x a week)
blue light (3x every two days)
call of the wild (unlimited use)
healing (used only when near death, and once per battle)
beastly transformation (unlimited use)
Apperance:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 146
Light Blonde Hair, Green eyes with specks of blue, caucasian. wears an armour chest plate, with tan pants with a dagger at waist level.
Weapons: as i said dagger (used as a last resort), 3' long sword stored on his back

~--Description of abilities--~

evode- when Krislimith strikes the ground with his sword the earth rumbles and cracks in a five foot radius knocking out all enemies surrounding him. cant be used in a one on one battle.

blue light- when Krilimith calls upon the blue light attack his sword turns blue and gives an extra boost of power to his sword allowing him to pierce through any armour.

healing- this as stated can only be used when Krislimith is near death. This ability restores 45% of his health.

call of the wild- used out of battle, can be used when a distraction is called when traveling by stealth in the forest, jungle, or around any wild life.

beastly transformation- used to turn into an underwater creature native to the water around him. Can be used only when in water.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have one "good" character that is as you describe, but his magic also comes from another source... A source that, almost literally, cannot leave. If I can't use him, just say so. But you might put good use to his mad skills.

Ryu: See page one of Character Submission Thread

Abilities unusable: situational--I will say when situation arises.

Natural Skills:
Planeswalking Ryu can travel through portals to other dimentions at will.
Forbidden Realm Ryu is the only one who can access the Forbidden Realm from anywhere.
Transormation Ryu can transform to a dragon 5x per day and a dragonoid 3x per day. He can change back to his "human" form at any time.

Hyper Skill: Lighthawk Wings
Ryu can summon up to 7 fan-shaped blades of pure light. Three automatically target Ryu to form armor, a sword, and a shield. The rest target whoever Ryu chooses to form an item of thier choosing, even a specific HIGH-level spells. This skill is limited to a 100 desperation level (Ryu at critical and team lossing) and is limited to 30 minutes of use, instantly draining Ryu's power. He can only use this in his dragonoid form. Anyone targetted by this will instantly gain a natural AR of 20, and grandmaster ranking in favored weapon.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
I never said "good" in my entire post :p
and yes he is fine
mm'kay well that is enogh for now.. if ne one else wants to join l8er just.. tell me...

ryu is standing on top of a hill with the sun setting you other to see him standing there and assume he is the one you are supposed to meet (my char will come in a bit later) he is faceing a little town..

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Can I join? heres my char

Name:Thorn
race:dwarve
classeasent/axe swinger
weight:215
height:3'7
Resistances:Immune to thunder
Neatural:fire
weaknesses:vulnerable to ice

weapons

primary: Axe of the Despair
Secondary: Throwing axe
Third:Two one handed axes

skills

Thunder's regien:Summons a tremondously strong lighting attack on his side
Frezeny:His speed attack quadtroples
Axe cast:Takes his current axe and tumps it on the floor making a strong earthquake
Pint piont accuracy: En sures a hit.

amor

A lendary armor witch he stole from the king of one of the strongest tribes of drwaves

history

Thorn was a peasent for clan Potn. He was so enraged the way the king treated himself and the peasents around him so one day he decided to steal all of the king's lengendary weapons( the ones he uses) and run.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lol immune to thunder?? he is immune to a loud noise?? hehe.. sure you will be with them then..

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Name: Naran`or (Then the Dragon shall!)

Race: Human/Demon (1/2)

Class:Formor Dark Worrior

Apperence: HEHE RIP OFF TIME
http://www.absoluteanime.com/inu-yasha/naraku.jpg

Wepons:Sword of Dark Destrution, Sheild of Darkness, Darkness Armor of Hell. Shard of Darkness (see history)

Abilities:

Dark Destruction- able to destroy a lot of things in 1 sweep of a sword usage-4x a day

Dark Mist-Creates a tempary mist for quick get away or stealt attacks

Hell Barriar- Creats a strong barriar for 1 muinite usage-3x a day

Miasma(mi-as-ma)-creates a poisinouse cloud that can kill any thing that is touch except for the party wich the user is traveling with. usage 1 a day

Change form-change forn in to sombody for 2 hours

Special:4 Dark Abilitys only one of these can be used 1x a day

Dark Ability 1:Terror Destroyer-creates a huge dark energy ball destroys any thing,Stronger if opponent is pure of heart

Dark Ability2:Gate Of Death-Creates a huge worm hole sucking
anything and sends it stright to hell.

Dark Ability3: Soul Manipulate- Ablity to manipulate anybody doing the masters bidding

Dark Ability4: Soul Drain-Drains soul(s)

History:Ledgendary Dark worrior who has many past foes curently around the world somewhere

Through being killed by Trias the Betrayer, he has recieved the Shard of Darkness: A field of Darkness surrounds the holder (radius 100 ft.), only he and his allies can see through it, powers up evil energies for allies

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *sensing people approaching* I assume you're here for the same purpose I am?
Rune: Uh? Yeah... I'm Rune.
Naran`or: Ah! You are interesting. I am Naran`or.
Krislimith: I am Krislimith. You may call me Kris if you wish.
Thorn: And I am Thorn! Ha! Quite a band we have here... And who, preytell, are you, stranger?
Ryu: I am Ryu. I also await someone... I recieved an interesting letter...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: I love my angel!!!

Name: The Pandemonium Warrior (better known now as Trias or Light Trias)
Race: Angel
Class: Cleric/Fighter

Weapons: Guardians Knowledge (Holy Blast Rod, 50% chance to bond with the enemy's mind, draining all knowledge, 1% chance to cast Vengeful Gaze of God) when in Swallow form gains the ability to cast Vengeful Gaze of God 25% per hit and Divine Strike (pure energy smites foes) on every hit, no charges needed

Pandemonium Lance
The Bow of Cuthbert

Equipment:
Shard of Knowledge
Quiver of endless arrows
Pegasus (complete with exotic military saddle, (normal only)
Hellhound (can only have a Hellhound, when under the effects of "Descent")
several parts from a slain dragon

Appearance: Large Majestic wings and a beautiful physique, the tips of his wings are burned, to signify him having fallen, and atoning for his actions. He now has small gems lining his wings and all through his hair, thiy gleam with the slightest light that shines upon them.

Abilities: All Divine Spells (he gets his strength for his spells from Faith in himself, but without Aid from the Gods, his spells aren't as strong as normal)
The Light: his wings glow, and send out waves of holy magics, dealing damage to any who wish him harm, while healing his allies
Angelic touch: lots of crap
Descent: His older self takes over (must be forced to slay an ally)
Ascent: His oldest and true self gains complete control, all of his Gaurdian abilities (all divine spells at will, extreme fighting abilities) come back and his speed/strength increases greatly (only when friends are dying and odds look bad)

History: Was one of The Gaurdians, until he killed one of his bretheren, and was cast out of heaven, when he reached hell, he was also cast out, finding no place on earth, he was stuck in Pandemonium for a great deal of time, until he decided to go on a quest to either get into his celestial home, or take over Hell, whichever came first. On his quest, he managed to reach the deapths of hell, but at the throne, one of his companions was attacked, and he blocked, hit with a fatal blow, this act atoned for his many evil deeds, and he was accepted back into heaven. On a quest long afterwards he learned more of himself from his father, his friend of old, and himself, in three different forms. Later his original Swallow was destroyed, but through time and experience, his Shard gained the ability to change into an unbreakable weapon upon command. He is a force to be reckoned with.

BOT:
*a great wind blows through the area, nearly knocking everyone except Ryu over*

Trias (landing): I suppose you are all here for the same reasons as myself? Well met Ryu. Its been a while. But for now I must rest, I am weakened on this plane without guidance from my Lord.

*Trias sits down in meditation*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I noticed. You don't have the same aura you normally do. Do I need fear your fall?
Trias: No. Though my lord is absent, I still have faith in myself.
Ryu: Good to know. Well met, friend Trias.
Trias: I see you have some friends.
Ryu: Yes. You know Naran`or.
Naran`or: Well met, Trias.
Trias: Well met.
Ryu: *still facing the town, he has yet to look back* The angel is Rune.
Rune: Uh? Well met, Trias.
Trias: The same to you.
Ryu: The human swordsman is Krislimith.
Trias: Well met.
Krislimith: Well met.
Ryu: The dwarf is Thorn.
Thorn: Aye! And don'che be forget'n thah!
Trias: Well met. It may be good your sister is not here.
Ryu: Martha has not left. She bound herself to Deephaven. She believes the gods/goddesses were "forcably" removed.
Trias: How?
Ryu: That is what I am to find out. *in dragonic* Bahamut gave me his blessing.
Trias: That is good.
Rest: What?!
Ryu: A secret I cannot share. I am sorry about that.
Naran`or: I should have been used to that... Oh well.
Thorn: Arch! Where is this person that s'mmoned us?![/color]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rune: Ryu, do you think some creature could have over powered the gods and godesses? In theory it is possible, is it not?

Ryu: It is very possible, but we will have to find out more before we come up with any ideas.

Rune: Then we shall investigate, where do you think we should start?

Trias: We could start off in the heavens?

Rune: Maybe...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: If we start there... No! We should be careful. I could over-power a god or goddess. I also know my brother can... We should be wary. I know the power we seek, and it's immense.
Trias: *silent for a moment* Hmm? You have a point... Who do you recomend?
Ryu: I say we, first, await who sent a message for us. They may have a clue we are missing.[/color]

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ryu: We should start walking, maybe we will run into him soon enough.
Rune: Let's do then.
Thorn: Ok, let's go, watch your backs guys.

*As they are walking someone in a dark robe comes flying down in front of them. His face is not visible.*

Rune: Who are you?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: bam that was THE MOST confussing thing i have EVER read lol "well met" "well met"
the person pulls down the hood and you see a brown haired young aadult smileing sweetly at you all
lila: hello i have sent for you all.. so glad your curriosity finally got the best of you... *twists hair between her fingers a bit still smileing* i belive you know the gods have left.. the world needs them, we all need them. i have been apointed to first find out WHY they have left.. i have specific directions as to where we can find this out. then we must do all that we may to bring them back.
*a bear runs up behind her*
lila: haha yes. of course..
this is my bear vicious (ooc: hehe) my name is lila.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: ONE MORE THING! i noticed your "Lila" character is not posted anywhere (i think) but if she's not going to be a critical part (fighting, etc.) then i don't think its that important...

BOT:
Trias: Well met Lila. This is a dire situation, time is short, if we cannot return the Gods to this realm, all is surely doomed. If transportation over long distances is required, I can get us there. Without the aid of my Lord, spellcasting is difficult, but my faith in myself and my allies lends me the strength I need. My services as a Guardian are yours, direct my wrath.

*he kneels down on one knee holding his Shard up to Lila, the small gems in his hair and lining his wings gleam in the sunlight, he whistles and a Pegasus comes riding through the skies*

Trias: My steed, Legnaon, is also ready and waiting.

*Trias stands and extends his wings*

Trias: Where to?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: no she wont be that big in fighting and such.. kinda like.. my voice when you cant figure stuff out...

lila: we must ride to the north. we must see a freind of mine.. he will be the greatest help here. i have not been able to contact him or i would have told him to meet us here today.. he is also a very busy man.. but, i think he will take some time to help us with this *smiles*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hmm? Trias, why don't we just open a portal there? Would be a lot faster.
Trias: What information would you need, though?
Ryu: Oh, just a nearby town or something.
Lila: How can you planeswalk without the gods help?
Ryu: You needn't worry about that.
Trias: That would aid us greatly in terms of haste.
Ryu: Yes. What say you, Lila? Willing to give it a try?[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lila: of course.. if i show you, clealy, where we are to go. would you be able to take us there?

Status
Not open for further replies.