For Whom the Art Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*julia dissapears and reapers in front of him*
*holds a ball of fire in her hand in front of him.
after he lights up :)p) she throws it at the golem*
julia: welcome *smile*
*dissapears agein*

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: Now.....*A light surrounds her* THE DARK DIMENSION!!

Her sword glows with the power of darkness. She slashes the golem's head. IT appears it has no effect.

Lina: Hmm.......the powers of the GOlem is more powerful than I thought.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
ooc: well im passed out... hmmm oo i got idea

Splice suddenly gets up, and molds itself around Hero (his armor thing... see character submit thread)

Being wrapped around him, Splice starts to move itself, moving heros body with it. With a quick slice the creatures dead..

ooc: where to now?

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: To Tartio...

Lina: Secret Move! Games of Heaven!!

A light surronds Lina, blinding everyone. A second later, the light disappears, leaving all the creatures dead.

Lina: There....that'll show em.

EDIT: Lina, tired from that attack, collapses.

Lina: Damnit....shouldn't use that skill anymore.....damnit....

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: indeed, although he tried to add a drawback and failed miserably, its still godmodding.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: FIne...disregard the last post.

Lina: Secret Art! Greater Slasher!!

Lina tries to slash the golem's head. THe golem gets hit, but it's head is only slightly injured.

Lina: DAmn that Golem! Oh well.....Warper's mind!

Lina summons a Time Mage, who attempts to freeze the golem. It seems it worked, by the Golem is resisting the effects.

Lina: Hurry up....

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Ok, I'm lost. Im at least 2 days behind, because my CPU messed up and I had to re-format the friggin thing. Can someone send me a PM to catch me up? I won't try to do anything until I know exactaly whats going on. I don't want to overdo it again. Sorry about that :)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Simple, three Battlemages showed up and attacked us. We're down to the Seige Golem they summoned.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: *preparing himself* I'll take it from here!

Ryu charges the golem slicing with his shield. The sharpened edges scrape against it, creating an erie noise. He then lashes out with his sword, the golem stunned and agonizingly near death. The sword strikes true, and it, thanks to everyone's efforts, slices the golems head clean off. Ryu doesn't escape unscaved, however. The golem managed to swing and hit Ryu. May catches him, however, in a "safety net" of magical energies.

Ryu: I have to thank you again.
May: No problem, but we must move.
Hero: *splice in face form* Master needs to be carried. He is only able to use his mind right now.[/color]

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Thanks (which do you prefer, Ryu or Bam when I'm adressing you?) BTW, why do you make all of your posts this color? It's cool anyway. I think I'll try something like that, exept different, like [glow=red]this[/glow]

[glow=red]*Cloud* Sorry I'm late guys, I had a few problems. It looks like everyone survived the encounter. I saw the whole thing. I wish I could have made it sooner! Maybe when we get back to town I can find a trainer so I can hone my Teleport skills.
Since I'm still fresh, I'll take point. We are going to Tartio, right? Point me in the direction and I'll scout ahead. I won't let anything by me, my other skills may need tuning, but my eyes and ears are always sharp![/glow]

[glow=teal]Thus the Journey Continues.... [/glow]

OOC: Was that OK, or did I go overboard again? Are those colors OK?
EDIT- now that I see it, it looks cool. But would [glow=blue]this blue[/glow] be better than [glow=red]that red?[/glow]

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Reyan: We must be going soon... I sense a dark presence approaching...

May: As have I.

Ryu: We really need to get to Tartio.

Julia: Yes we should.

Reyan: Lets get going *smiles*

*The group walks off towards Tartio not knowing they are being followed...*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I do the color for a unique tint for me in the RPR realm. Blue is my favorite color, so I use royal blue for Ryu, Aphra, Lunaster, and my favorite characters; red is for Darz and other evil characters; green is for Makor and other...dimwitted characters. In OOCs, you may refer to me as the character I am using or BAM or bam or BAM.
FYI: Glow is hard to read sometimes as the last half of the last line is cut off.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: Ah, you didn't miss much. Just a few Battlemages, is all.
May: *healing the hurt ox* The celestial oxen are all ready to move out.
[/color]

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Ok, so i shouldn't use my glowing words anymore? Aww man, i just started too!! Ohh well, easy come easy go... Just in case, what color do you thing is most readable? [glow=blue] blue[/glow] [glow=red] red [/glow] hmm... [glow=teal] teal[/glow] uhh... [glow=green] green[/glow] [glow=orange]o[/glow][glow=teal]t[/glow][glow=royalblue]h[/glow][glow=blue]ers[/glow] I will use my red one last time, unless I get approval from you guys on another color.
Ok, a lil off-subject here, anyway,
The last line said-
The Journey Continues...

BOT:
[glow=red]*Cloud* Aww man, late for another fight... There's bound to be more, I sense danger. If we hurry, we can get to town before anything happens. [/glow]
[glow=blue]<Charges up Lightning Blades>[/glow]
[glow=red]*Cloud* Just in case... by the way, whats wrong with Hero? I can tell he is very disturbed, maybe more. [/glow]

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: AWW MAN!! I just learned about it earlier today, it's still new and fun for me, I have to use it a little bit to make sure it's out of my system.

EDIT_ Ok, I understand why red would be annoying, but can i use blue? it's not bad.

[glow=red] Not as bad as this anyway[/glow]
[glow=blue] So, how about it? I'm Lightning element, blue's my color anyway![/glow]

from bamthedoc

I didn't feel like wasting a post. Glow can be annoying as an RP font. Please don't use it. You can use color, but glow is very difficult. You're wrong about color, BTW.

Blue = Water/Ice
Red = Fire/Heat
Yellow = Wind/Lightning
Green = Forest/Ground
White = Life/Destiny
Purple = Death/Destruction (surprised?)
Black = Time
Teal = Ocean

~~BAM the DOC

That shade of blue just struck me as a lightning bolt, sorry for my mistake :) Blue of this color just stikes me as more of a water/ocean theme, and a blue like this as a ice theme, and the glow blue as lightning.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooc-o o o o me can i join? i be using

Name: Naran`or

Race: Human/Demon (1/2)

Class:Formor Dark Worrior

Apperence: HEHE RIP OFF TIME

Wepons:Sword of Dark Destrution, Sheild of Darkness, Darkness Armor of Hell. Shard of Darkness (see history)

Abilities:

Dark Destruction- able to destroy a lot of things in 1 sweep of a sword usage-4x a day

Dark Mist-Creates a tempary mist for quick get away or stealt attacks

Hell Barriar- Creats a strong barriar for 1 muinite usage-3x a day

Miasma(mi-as-ma)-creates a poisinouse cloud that can kill any thing that is touch except for the party wich the user is traveling with. usage 1 a day

Change form-change forn in to sombody for 2 hours

Special:4 Dark Abilitys only one of these can be used 1x a day

Dark Ability 1:Terror Destroyer-creates a huge dark energy ball destroys any thing,Stronger if opponent is pure of heart

Dark Ability2:Gate Of Death-Creates a huge worm hole sucking
anything and sends it stright to hell.

Dark Ability3: Soul Manipulate- Ablity to manipulate anybody doing the masters bidding

Dark Ability4: Soul Drain-Drains soul(s)

History:Ledgendary Dark worrior who has many past foes curently a a Merc, wereabouts unknown

Through being killed by Trias the Betrayer, he has recieved the Shard of Darkness: A field of Darkness surrounds the holder (radius 100 ft.), only he and his allies can see through it, powers up evil energies for allies

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Blade
Reyan: We must be going soon... I sense a dark presence approaching...

May: As have I.

Ryu: We really need to get to Tartio.

Julia: Yes we should.

Reyan: Lets get going *smiles*

*The group walks off towards Tartio not knowing they are being followed...*
move this post to right here...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well, akule and ddn2002, the BMs were dead before you attacked, but we'll just ignore that....and zealot, no glowing, and you're doing fine. Wing Zero: you can join as soon as we arrive in Tartio, introduce yourself as part of the local militia or an operative sent by The Crusaders of the Open Palm, just give a good reason for the second one if you use it. oh, and you're shard will not activate cause there are not enough people that have them, mostly cause one of their histories hasn't been played through completely, and it won't be in this RPG

BOT:
*May flies ahaed quickly and returns*

May: We should get to Tartio in the middle of the day tommorrow, or late tonight if we continue through the night.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Only Naran`or (darkness) and Ryu (light)--haha, funny--have shards in the RP, correct? I haven't seen any other characters who have had shards. It's still an important note, however.
FYI: Ryu's official element is "holy". I'm not using "royal blue" to denote element.
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: I think we should continue through. We can set up watches if we must, but I need little sleep. I doubt I will get any tonight anyway...
May: Ha! Well then, we may have just well do that.
the dwarf: Aye then! We shou' jus' con'u on thru morn'n! Lead the way, missy!
Reyan: I agree with the plan. Just be sure I'm awake if trouble strikes.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*so the rest of the trip is uneventful and you arrive in Tartio, the guards are suspiscious at first, but eventually let you in and start the unloading of supplies. you guys finish quickly*

May: Well, that went fast, i suggest you all rest up for tommorrow. I suspect the Rurikans will try another raid on the remaining supples.

Status
Not open for further replies.