For Whom the Art Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC:Just wait until we go back into town, and introduce yourself when we like go into the inn or whatever. Or just appear when one of us is in trouble fighting these TS.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*The group is walking and Reyan hears something*

Reyan: They left without me.. *grumbles*

*a sound is heard behind Reyan*

Reyan: Who is following me? Are you friend or foe!?!?!

*the stranger walks towards Reyan*

ooc: There you go wing.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*with the fighting getting more intense Krislimith finds himself surrounded by TSs, With this Krislimith calls upon one of his powers evode and parylizes all TS within a ten foot radius. With this and the power Ryu gave him he slashes at about 20 of the TSs and killing them all with this the ten seconds he had are up and he is still faced with about ten more TSs*

OOC: Grrrrr got to go to our fall sports rally if the fighting is not over ill post more later tonight
Also how was that no god modding or nething right??

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: i edited to that i was left behind maybe because i slept in or something? but i wil find wings char.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Ohh ok, that makes a little more sense. We'll pick you both up after the battle I guess.

EDIT-I have news that will make Tacitus happy. I just DLed AIM. My new account name is Tidus RP (go figure)

EDIT2-As you can probably tell by now, I am no longer Zealot_Warrior but Tidus, the name of my new RPR character.
I had Amantis change it for me so I didn't have to make a whole new profile.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Blade
*The group is walking and Reyan hears something*

Reyan: They left without me.. *grumbles*

*a sound is heard behind Reyan*

Reyan: Who is following me? Are you friend or foe!?!?!

*the stranger walks towards Reyan*

ooc:thanks

Naran:hello there what brings you here? i am a Friend,part of this local militia, kind of

and who are u?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May swings The Axe of Elysium's Light and finishes off the last 4 in a flash of light and a blazing inferno of blue flame*

May: The Rurikan necromancers still want to get at the supplies, what little is left of them, but i suspect that this easy fight
[even though TSs are tough as hell... for any normal person alone] was a diversion, we must get back to the convoy!

*the group runs back to where they left the convoy to see two gigantic (not like the collasol one they had been fighting) flesh golems with nearly 5 dozen Bodak and another Demi-lich*

May: Why would they go to such lengths for such supplies?

*May casts Invisibility to Undead or herself and then she runs at the demi-lich and crushes the floating skull with the Foolsmiter, several of the nearby Bodak drop the boxes they were carrying, which break open revealing disassembled weapons of war, documents, or prescious gems.*

May: It is now known to me why all three parties wanted these supplies so bad. The contents, unknown to us, have been the tools and funds of war, not to mention those documents which likely contained battle tactics and reports.

*the Bodaks hear May, but cannot see her, and begin swinging at the air, some nearly hitting her.*

May: I suggest we start fighting before they can escape with any of these things.

*she swings the Foolsmiter at one of the Bodaks, sending its head flying in a surge of white light and a crackle of electricity*

ooc: for reference, the Foolsmiter can call upon any energy source to deal damage, such as fire, electricity, sonic, cold, holy, unholy, law, chaos, and it doesn't affect the wielder at all, in this instance May's holy energies were combined with electricity for an expecially devestating attack

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Great, more headaches. It's time to try that Lightning Cut again, this time I'm confident I will succede.

*Charges up for the Special Attack Lightning Cut*

*Cloud*Take this!!!

*Cloud unleases his full potential on one of the Bodaks, and after the attack, not much is left of the unlucky thing*

*Cloud*Heh, that's how it's done!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: We can't let these things get away now, can we?
May: A little help?
Ryu: Oh? But they can't see you.
May: They can see you!
Ryu: True! Hey! Bodak! Why not try someone you can see!

The Bodak hear Ryu and most start heading toward him. The distraction gives May the chance to attack again. With it's back to her, another Bodak...well... loses its head! Ryu unseaths his sword and draws his sheild behind him, ready to use the razor sharp edges. He quickly holds out his sword-holding hand and launches Force Missle, shoving the second closest Bodak to him back. He then charges the closest and slices at it. He cuts a deep, long gash.

May: Nice strategy!
Ryu: Thanks. But there are still a few behind you. Those Flesh Golems will be the hardest to deal with.
May: I agree.
Ryu: *slaying the first Bodak and starting on the second* Should we leave the Bodak to the others? *seeing them coming up behind them* We can likely handle the Flesh Golems.[/color]

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*sees the group in battle*

Naran: Looks like we need to help them.

Reyan: Yes we should! Lets go!!

*the two run off and join the heat of battle.*

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Cool, Reyan is back! But who is that with him?? Oops, forgot about the enemy! May, Ryu, go ahead and take the Golems, we'll be right there...

*Cloud charges up again for another Lightning Cut, but he seems to be low on energy*

*Cloud*O great, looks like I have to actually fight...Ohh well, I need the extra experience.

*Begins attacking the Bodaks wildly, regaining his energy slowly.

*Cloud*This'll be over too soon... I can tell arlea......

*Cloud is hit by a Bodak from behind, and after he regains his balance, he stabs it and then summons upthe little bit of Holy Power he has, plus some of what May gave him, into a massive energy blow*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]May: Looks like they can...
Ryu: Let's be off!

Ryu and May make a mad dash toward the Flesh Golems. The grotesque beings seem to prepare themselves, but they still can't see May (being as they are also considered "undead").

Ryu: *digging his sword deep into one Flesh Golem's right arm* A cleric would definetly come in handy about now!
May: We don't have that luxury!
Ryu: True! VORPOREAL SLASH![/color] {FYI: This skill gives Ryu 4x speed and does stack--even on top of "non-stacking" skills. Ryu's at 6x speed now (2x + 4x, not 2x * 4x).}
[color=royal blue]
Moving at a blinding speed, Ryu withdraws his sword before he can be hit. He rushes behind the FG, hacking and slashing as he looks for the quickest way to win.

May: *dodging unguided attacks and attacking* Find anything?
Ryu: These were well summoned! It's summoning mark must be hidden.
May: We might have to do this the hard way then...[/color]

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Ok, I'll take this one, you guys take the others.

*Engages the nearest Bodak in hand-2-hand combat. Along with his own ability, Power Shield,and the hastening spells and shielding spells of his partners,he succedes in landing a few damaging blows before getting hit hard*

*Cloud*Ouch, that hurts! What i'd give for a true cleric right now...

*casts his own weak Heling spell and regains some health*

*Cloud*Ok, now I'll try...

*Cloud uses his Special Attack Lightning Cut, dealing decent damage, increaing with each blow....*

*Cloud*And now, I'll finish you with a shock!

*Cloud uses the spell Lightning 2 on the Bodak, shocking it to death

*Cloud*Thats good, better than I expected...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: you do know that May has limited healing spells along with a few other divine spells, its kinda part of her nature, being an angel and all, but she's busy...

BOT:
*The lingering Demi-Lich, who has started to regenerate dispells all magical enchantments in the area with a powerful AntiMagic Shell. As it does Ryu slows a bit and the white and yellow glows around The Foolsmiter dim, May turns and sees the Demi-lich*

May: Ryu! Ignore the Flesh Golems! The Demi-Lich is reforming!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Fine by me! *charging the Demi-Liche with May* You guys keep on the Bodak! They're too big a threat to be ignored!

May and Ryu are at their full, natural speed running at the Demi Liche. However, his own magic shell "backfires" as, centered on the Flesh Golems, encompasses an area nearly touching him. He casts a spell and it disipates before reaching Ryu and May. They lauch themself at him, just exiting the field, and regain 2x speed. They hit hard and mightily at the Demi-Liche who is thrown back a bit. He casts a minor spell, attempting to force May and Ryu to hold still for a moment. They know they can't and continue to move, avoiding the caging effect the Demi-Liche loves to use.

Ryu: *slicing at the DL* Ready?!
May: Sorry I forgot last time!

Ryu slices at the head of the Demi-Liche, this time, while May distracts him. He manages to deal severe damage and takes the head clean off. May takes the head and puts it in a bowl, pouring holy water over it. It slowly changes to dust.

May: That ought to do it.
Ryu: Good!

The slaying of the Demi-Liche has an added bonus to the group... The undead who were feeding off his energies lose much of their strength.

Ryu: Well then... That was fun! Back to the Flesh Golems?
May: Yes![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*as they leave the bowl with dust anf holy water, three of the gems that were in the Demi-Lich's eye-sockets and mouth explode with white light as three gigantic Iron Golems Rise from the mist*

May: Looks like the Demi-lich had a few prisoners...

*All of May's wepaons have now regained their full aura, the Foolsmiter radiating an intense heat as its elemental enrgy shifts to Fire, electricity discharges into the ground as the last bits of the yellowish aura fade away, flames burst from the head like fireballs and strike a few of the nearby Bodaks as May slowly becomes invisible to them again. The white light shining from the hammer is too much to be ignored and several Bodaks move towards her preparing to attack, sensing her location through her holy Aura, they stand between her and the Flesh Goelms*

May: Awww! Look! Someone wants to play!

*she comines a swing from the massive hammer, which she wields in one hand, with a swipe from the Axe of Elysium's Light in the other, with a powerful slam from her armor clad (with spikes no less) wings. Of the 5 Bodak, 4 go flying and the other stan ds motionless, seeing it has not bee affected, it runs at May, but when it gets there it realizes the fatal flaw in it's plans, his upper half can't seem to reach her without falling to the ground, with a thud both his upper section and lower section fall to the ground, still writhing and trying to get up and attack its foe.*

May: They won't be bothering us for a moment, now ATTACK!

*May throws both her axe and hammer at the gigantic beasts, knowing that the recent enchantment she placed on them en route allows them to return to her at a single command word, no matter where the weapon may be. In mid air she recalls the weapons, the FG's are at a loss for what to do for a moment, and thats when both Ryu and May attack together*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu and May move faster than the Flesh Golems seem to be able to follow. Both know that the Flesh Golems will be a much harder challenge than the Demi-Liche, and they're both at nearly full strength. Both bury their weapons into the closest Flesh Golem, which actually rears back in pain as Ryu casts Magic Missle on the same one. As you can imagine, the Flesh Golem is quite startled and trying to swing, finds it failing... It's arms just won't strech around it's mass.

Ryu: We found one weakness!
May: Yes... I suspected as much. These are produced for amassing against an enemy, not much more...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May flies high into the air and begins flinging weapons at the FGs and recalling them, creating a temporary distraction while Ryu slashes at them from behind. As the FG's realize whats going on they stop trying to dodge the weapons May's been throwing and concentrate on Ryu, thats when May stops recalling the weapons. Soon one of the FG's lies on the ground with 5 weapons sticking out of the side of its head, The Foolsmiter (deep impact crater...), The Holy Avenger, the Axe of Elysium's Light, the Scythe of Conflagration, and the Mace of the Celestials Hosts*

May: Never turn your back on an enemy, no matter what inferior tactics they may resort to.

*May recalls all her weapons and lets all but her favored weapon, the longsword, fall to the ground. She shows much more skill with The Holy Avenger Longsword, that bears her title, than she does any other weapon. She swings at the FG, which is now severely injured and near its true death, several times and completely dismembers it. She slowly turns and looks at the other Golem, fires in her eyes and the various bodily fluids from the FG running down her face. She picks back up the Scythe of Conflagration as it bursts into flame and wields it in her left hand while wielding her longsword in the other, the scythe seems so well balanced and tuned to her handling that she can easily use it single handedly*

May: Why won't the dead stay undisturbed anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.