For Whom the Art Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud* HE attacked me first!!! Who was that anyway? Why are we in trouble? Do I know him? He seemed familliar. Ok, I'll shut up and get ready to fight now..... <Lightning Blades appear ready for battle>
*Cloud* Ready?

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: *Uncertainty could be seen in her eyes* Err....yeah. Just be....*the creature revives and disappears. Lina closes her eyes* Feel....this is the only way.....*turns around, and slashes the creature as it tries to slash her. The creature is hit, but so is Lina. She flies fifty feet, through all the buildings in her way, and smashes into a concrete wall, unconscious. The creature instantly regenerates.* Ahh.....go cloud.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud* Uh O..... I beat it once and I'll do it again!! <casts spell Power Shield on both himself and Lina> <uses special skill invulnerability in his rage, it will last much much longer now...>

Cloud, in his mad rage and furry runs at the monster at full speed, knocking it just as far but 2 times as fast as he knocked Lina. Cloud then quickly casts Heal on Lina. Both run away before the creature decides to recover...

OOC: Nice call. That was fun.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?! ok, no adding random monsters anymore...that means all of you, except BAM, and maybe Akule...cause they coo wit me...cause they're veterans, yeah....like me...I BAN YOU! wait,.. I can't...oh, and no, there's no DVD and stuff, this is like mideival times...i can deal with ddn, but zealot, CALM THE **** DOWN! no more fighting in the Neutral townships

BOT:
*May walks up to Lina Cloud and Reyan*

May: What the Hell is going on here!? There is to be no fighting anywhere within the Neutral Townships, even if you are attacked, just call for me and I will resolve the matter. I am the Commanding Officer in this Campaign so sit down *they are all thrown to the ground* and SHUT UP!

*She mutters several things under her breath and then sighs*

May: Ok, now calmly explain what the hell is going on.

*the Creature runs up from behind and jumps towards May, she stabs her sword backwards as the creature falls to the ground,...dead*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: does it look like I am caring?

BOT:
*May leaves them to sit and think abut what they've done, [ooc: EVIL!] they are completely unable to move until she returns. She goes to the inn to rest for a while*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: Tacitus i really can't see you through my monitor

Reyan: I'm going to sleep, you two better watch what your doing. I'm not getting yelled at again. So see you later. *smiles*

*walks to the inn and sleeps*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*While lying in her bed, visions of a time long past come to her. Of golden Gates and pearly white towers, of a man cloaked in darkness, of her lover, which she is determined to find. Leaving her son behind in the care of his supposed grandfather, seeking information across the planes, finding it in The Crusaders of the Open Palm, whether it be verity or not. She doesn't know that the Knowledge she seeks lies closer than she thinks*

May: I must finish this so I can get the information I seek...

*she spends the rest of the night recieving visions of past, present, and future*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu awakes with a start; his psyonic powers disrupting his sleep. He can sense every one of his allies thoughts, and this disturbs him. He knows what May seeks, and he can understand why. He saw more of Hero and Lita's history than he wanted to. He tries to slow his psyonic emitions, but isn't doing to well. After about half an hour of meditation, they are gone. He sighs of releif--then hears something.

Ryu: Who's there?![/color]

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Reyan: Just me. *smiles*

Ryu: What are you doing at this hour?

Reyan: A few things.

Ryu: Like what?

Reyan: Food. *smiling*

*Pulls out an apple from his pocket and starts eating it*

Reyan: You want one?

Ryu: Uh... sure...

*Reyan tosses Ryu and apple*

Ryu: Thanks....

*All of a sudden a loud scream comes from outside in the village*

Ryu: What was that?!?!

Reyan: No clue. We should go find out though.

*Ryu and Reyan gather their stuff and head outside*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu and Reyan see a woman at the frindge of the town. She looks hurt, but she's alive. She's pointing outside of town, and mumbling nonsense. Ryu and Reyan look out of the village, and run off.

Ryu: *coming outside the village* Well then... We know where that Flesh Golem is now!
Reyan: Uh? It healed itself that quickly?!
Ryu: *drawing his sword* I guess so.
Reyan: *drawing his sword* Well then... Let's dance!

Ryu holds back as Reyan charges. Ryu quickly launches Fire Arrow to distract the golem from Reyan's charge. Reyan lands a good blow, while Ryu scrapes his sword on his sheild, charging. Reyan gets another hit right before the golem throws him away, and Ryu lands a decent blow directly following.

Ryu: We'll kill it this time![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May walks outside sleepily to to for a midnight stroll and walks right past where Reyan and Ryu are fighting*

May: Its ok, its only a Flesh Goelm... *she walks off for a while and then walks back about 10 minutes later* oh,.. still that Flesh Golem.

*she goes backt o the inn and falls asleep...*

May (jumping out of bed): Flesh Golem!?!?

*she grabs Foolsmiter and runs out the door*

May: Damn! i thought this thing would've been slowed down longer than this!

*She drags Ffoolsmiter as if it is too heavy to carry. She stands some distance away, looking directly at the Flesh Golem*

May (voice filling the entire town): LET IT BE, UNDONE!!!

*in a swift motion she picks up and throws Foolsmiter, it seems to almost grow in size during flight, until it connects with the head of the Flesh Golem, knocking it down. Foolsmiter returns to May, it seems to have left quite an "impression" on the Flesh Golem*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Dazed, the golem is not dead. Ryu looks back at May and smirks. He knows she was dead near asleep when she walked by earlier. He sheathes his sword as he jumps back. He looks at the golem, putting his sheild down. He outstreches his hands and prepares to open a portal. May holds Foolsmiter, preparing for her next assault. She realizes too late what Ryu is doing. He opens a portal right beneath the Flesh Golem.

May: No! Ryu! Close it! Now!
Ryu: What?

The warning is too late as the golem falls through. But Ryu feels something strange. The portal is made of holy energies, which Ryu had forgotten to take into account. The portal is thrown askew, and the golem isn't sent to its death. It is thrown somewhere else entirely.

Ryu: Ah! I forgot about the portals!
Reyan: What happened?
May: It's immune to holy energies.
Ryu: It can be drawn to new planes through portals... But where did it go?
May: Your portal was strong. It seems to have...partially worked...[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: The portal was unstable... It closed before you jumped in. Besides, if it had stayed open, you would have been thrown to the original destination. You would have died at the original destination. Besides, Tacitus wants to do something...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
well.. on the request of 2 ppl im joing this game even though i dont like jumping into games. but ne wayz.. my char

Name: Julia
Class: unknown (seems druid but.. Like i said.. Unknown)
Race: also unknown

Appearance: long blond hair. Bangs. Doesn’t wear clothes except the strip of cloth around her waist and the holsters around her thighs. Very very very green eyes. Black wings. (For all of you who think her being naked is inappropriate.. Its not.. Her hair covers her boobs most of the time ne ways. Also being naked is a completly natural thing... meh.) She is also quite small.. Around 110 pounds.

Abilities: most are unknown also but some are known.
Herb lore
Healing
Produce flame: touch/throw
Flame blade: (uses on throwing knives)
Immunity to death spells (1 per day)
Fire storm
World of recall: Teleports you to designated place

Wepons:
long staff with 5 random fire spells per day.
Throwing knives

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: well wtf, was my dwarf just drunk and sitting on his ass for the last 3 pages or what? oh well :(

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: the dwarf was likely asleep. It's the middle of the night...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu reaches out with his psyonics to try to pinpoint where the gargantuan golem was sent. He, however, is interupted by a "screaming voice". That's the best it can be discribed as. Only he can hear the "voice", for it's in his head.

Ryu: *stopping the reach* Well then, someone new has arrived.
Julia: *coming out* You noticed, eh?

May, Ryu, and Reyan notice this...barely clad woman walk from the shadows. She looks over the three, and notices them reaching for their weapons.

Julia: *holding her hands out and shaking them wildly* No, no, no! I'm not the enemy! I'm just Julia.
Ryu: *looks at her carefully; sheathing his sword.* I'm going back to bed. She's okay.
May: Ryu?
Ryu: I'm tired, and we need to move out in the morning.[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.