For Whom the Art Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
#Whahaha DM strikes again! So you all sleep through the rest of the night with May watching the supplies, nothing happens. Its morning now, you all wake up and go outside to see May sitting on top of one of the wagons staring into the distance.#

May: Good morning sleepy heads! Lets move out, we gotta get these supplies to Tartio before they get raided again. *quietly to Ryu* I was looking at some of these things, some look like supplies to build a Siege Golem, like the Kortuganorian Empire was trying to build a second, making them virtually unstoppable. I was looking over intelligence reports, however vauge, of the resources each side has. While Kortuganor seems to have limitless supplies, they aren't using them on war. Rurikan seems to be using everything and everyone, in any ways possible. *mutters somthing about "defilers..."*

*May summons a few celestial Oxen to pull the two wagons to Tartio*

May: These will get the wagon there, but we must get it there safely, and on foot too...well, not me, cause i'll be flying...

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: Tartio? Ah yes....my hometown. By foot, from here, it will be approzimetly 3 to 5 days. There's a lot of great things to do....*tears could be seen in her eyes* Bastards.....

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May looks at her squad for a moment, as if thinking, then rises into the air*

May: I'll be scouting around, you guys and gals just stay with the supplies.

MOVE OUT!

*the Celestial Oxen immiediately being walking in the direction of Tartio, whether the group follows or not, needing no driver.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu is running around the caravan at a speed none but May can keep up with sight. He's keeping an eye on the oxen and surroundings, as he can see for several miles--even obstructed.

May: How's everthing down there?
Ryu: Fine![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May goes and scouts ahead for a while, then returns. Suddenly there is a flash of light and May hits the ground with a thud, electricity crackling from her longsword. The small bag she had lands a few feet away and explodes, (not with flames etc...) as items contained within go flying over a large area. The Foolsmiter hits one of the Celestial oxen, giving it one nasty concussion and knocking to the ground. Among the other items are a balista, holy water, crosses, potions, weapons, and food. Most of the containers holding liquid are destroyed.*

May (slowly getting up): Can't,... see...lightning,....... .... ... battlemages...

*she falls to her knees, her wings shielding her in the shape of a small dome*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu, still moving at the same speed heads over to May. As he passes her...

Ryu: *using psyonics for fast communication* Will you be okay?
May: *reaching with her mind* Yes... I was just taken by surprise.
Ryu: Good!

In what seems to be mear seconds to everyone else, May and Ryu discuss where the Battlemages are located and a plan of attack. May plans to fight, but only after gathering some more strength. Then Ryu charges straight at a Battle Mage, slowing as he is entering battle.

Ryu: Now, mage! You will die! VORPOREAL SLASH!

Ryu's speed increases agian, but this time for battle. He slashes at the lead Battlemage so many times, so quickly, that he has no chance to survive. Ryu appears, at normal speed, behind the...rather dead Battlemage.

Battlemage1: *the leader* What?! How did he do that?!
Battlemage2: I'll cast Slow on him! He won't be able to do that again![/color]

OOC: Somebody with Druid powers, negate or spell lock would be good right now. Ryu may have "Hasten", but you might want him to stick to physical fighting.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*the dwarf runs out and pulls his hammer up*

the dwarf: we dwarves came from a fortress during a time of war, and harnessed the power of lightning. we've been working with it since we were born, and we've slowly become immune. its a very unique skill indeed, and we barely ever use it to our advantage more then twice in our lifetime. now would be a good time aye?

*the dwarf runs at the closest battlemage and slams his hammer into the battlemage, making him scream out and fall to the ground. the second battlemage shoots a large bolt of lightning, but the dwarf merely shakes it off*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well, if May wasn't down for trhe moment she could do something about it (spell immunity cleric lvl 5 spell if i'm correct.) also, he does have a full range of arcane spells, not just lightning attacks.

BOT:
*The leader usesd a quickened version of Summon Construct and summons a Medium sized Siege Golem. The other battlemage launches a Flame Strike at The Dwarf*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Well, the dwarf interupted the spell.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: That's not good...
the dwarf: Aye! How'r we s'posed to handle tha thing?!
Ryu: Everyone hold it off! I'll try something! *to May using psyonic* Think it's time to transform?[/color]

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*Julia disappears then reapers in front of the mage*
Julia: fight fire with fire *smile*
*she puts her hands behind her back and a ball of fire floats slightly above them. she winks then throws it at him setting his clothes and hair on fire*
*shrugs and pulls out 2 of her throwing knives from her holster stabbing one into either side of him then into his temples*
Julia: god dammit you got blood all over the small bit of clothes I do wear!
*goes to the next*

ooc: I feel better now that I killed something :)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
May (to Ryu): No! I ...have.... a plan....

*A golden light envelops May as she picks up the Foolsmiter. Just the way she wields it makes it look as if her fighting skills have been increased, spell cast: Divine Favor. May rushes the Siege Golem, eyes closed.*

May: HEAVEN'S WILL BE DONE!

*she brings Foolsmiter down on the siege goelm's head, in a crushing blow it seems to have gotten a bit shorter, slower, and weaker. The Battlemage Leader, being the only one left, uses mirror image and casts wish, ressurecting his two fallen allies, but severely draining him*

May: Resorting to cheap tricks won't help you any!

*May swings the Foolsmiter at the siege golem, crushing its arm to a point where its useless. May's eyes still remain closed. She waits for a moment and listens. After a few short moments she throws her Longsword at one of the images, revealing it is the true mage. Her longsword pierces him straight through, he begins bleeding profusely, not dead, but dying.*

May: Now for the others...again...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu lets a smile pass his lips. He's rather close to the lead Battlemage, and throws a simple dagger, stored in his right boot, straight at his neck. The lBm's neck snaps with the force. Ryu collects his knife from the dead leader, and the other Bms look at him, quite scared as you can imagine. He flips the knife once before putting it away into his boot again.

Ryu: Let's see how you like Celestial Host. I haven't cast it in a while, and it's a very fun spell.

Ryu concentrates for mere moments before casting Celestial Host targeting so that all enemies will be hit. The Seige Golem, immune, is uneffected, but the last two Bms take severe damage, but are strong enough to resist part of the spell and survive.

Ryu: *smirking* That was fun. Now then... Let's have some fun![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Time slows to a stop as May slowly opens her eyes. Fires (like real ones) burn from within, scorching the ground around her. She stares at one of the two Battlemages, he sees his second death in her eyes. She swings Foolsmiter full force, and sends his head flying. (FORE!!!) The last battlemage sees an open opportunity during this and prepares a Greater Ice Knife, he flings them with magical force at May, but she flaps her wings hard, kicking up a lot of dust and deflecting the projectiles.*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Reyan running up to the group*

Reyan: Damnit! I missed a kill on another golem!! No matter...

*Jumps up into the air 10 feet*

Reyan: PaSa Sword Ultimate!!

*slashes the battle mage into a mere beheaded corpse*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: um, the siege golem isn't dead yet, May injured it, twice in fact, but didn't kill it. For all purposes, its left arm is useless and its vision is blurred (although it doesn't matter cause of Blindfighting...) and he can only move at half his normal speed.

i was going to make an on topic part of this post, but i can't seem to read whyta i;m writing

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: What's happening?!?!?! I just don't get it...summarise what happened....and i've read it. Oh well.....

BOT

Lina wakes up.

Lina: WHat's happening?!?!?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Krislimith: We must destroy this thing NOW if we are to make it to Tartio.
*With this he attacks the Golem head on in hopes to kill it or damage it severely*

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
A sudden Dimensional portal rips through time, and a man wearing black baggy pants, and a ripped black t shirt steps our, blood dripping from his nose, mouth, and the large gash on his forehead. He has splice in his hand, and with a mighty swing he sends a battlemage wheeling backward, before falling over the short stubby dwarf.

Hero (trying to talk, and finally mumbles in a deep voice): M...m..may....i.....hear.....yu....

Splice (now taking over for Hero): Master has found a part of the angelic splice... give me a few more days and he'll be talking. What is it you need...?

Hero walks up to the battle mage, and a fierce battle commenses. After what seems to be hours, both of them hit each other at the same time, and it creates an imact sending everyone byt may and ryu (both hovering) 10 feet backward. The battle mage falls over, and the already wounded hero slumps down against a walk. The mage isnt dead, but he is mortally wounded. splice echo's heros caution as he screams "Finish him fast, before he heals..."

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: god damn akul.. i think im in love with your char! the sexy chain smokeing bad ass!
julia: god damn.. how many times i gata kill you?
*Julia throws a hand above her head and balls of fire rain down*
Julia: shit almost forgot
*the balls slow down and Julia waves another hand then the balls go back to normal pace but merely bounce off her allies*

ooc: bout how much dmg that do?

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
*splice humms, and a piece of Hero's arm slides into it. A greenish blue glow commenses as it begins to slowly heal Hero*

Hero: ...g...g..g....gg....ot......a.....l...lig....light?

Slowly (while wincing) places a ciggerrette into his mouth

(ooc: new characted ability: Heal... takes up 2 mana per 50 hit points, mana recharges 1 a turn...)

Status
Not open for further replies.