Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: i've made a crude map, it will just give you the relative locations

BOT:
May: Just remember, no one must escape!

*she flies at the driver of the wagon at high speeds and swings her longsword, severing his head*

--edit--
i forgot, theres about 20 on foot, 5 on horseback (wierd ass looking horses), all wearing red armor and carrying huge bastardswords they seem inhuman, almost like constructs, like mini, intelligent siege golems. Tthey move extremely fast. the driver was merely human...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]As the others rush off to do thier respective jobs, Ryu holds back in preperation. He's preparing a spell, one that May hopes will be of aid. Ryu takes one quick glance around, ensuring everything is as it should, as this spell works according to the field.

Ryu: May! I'm casting it now! Everyone is in position!

Ryu casts his own specialized form of Time Stop, not original exactly, but the words are an odd mixture of dragonoic, archaic, and elvish. Then, when the chant ends, everyone finds their targets not moving. May looks back to see what she had expected. Ryu is putting forth his own energy to hold time off. The strain could kill him...if you could call that temporary stay death, if he remains like this for more than 3 minutes.

May: Okay everybody! You have an extra three minutes of security. Don't waste it![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As May is slashing at the Red Guard, her attacks seem to do little damage, she decides to use Implosion, but it fails, as does Shatter*

May: They're immune to my magic! If you have Bludgeoning Weapons, use them, and them alone!

*She reaches in her pack and pulls out a huge Sledgehammer with runes all along the sides and head. The end is wrapped in a golden leaf for the handle. Despite its size, she wields it with ease*

May: I call upon the powers of the Foolsmiter!

*She swings the Foolsmiter and connects with the Red Guard's head, knocking him down.*

May: Hah! I knew it!

*The ground rumbles as if a large creature is approaching, fast. In the distance a huge Flesh Golem is closing on the group, fast, several Bodak follow it closely*

May: The Rurikans are also trying to Raid this convoy, we must get it out of range before they can get to it.

*She smashes the skull of the Red Guard she was working on and dismounts another by smashing it while flying at it at high speed*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
* Stabs sword in the ground and red flames erupt from it *

Reyan: PaSa!! COME FORTH!!!

*Reyan's eyes glow pure red and cracks begin to come out from the ground around the sword*

Reyan: COME FORTH NOW!!

*A huge devil like creature appears*

Reyan: PaSa and I will handle the flesh golem

*Reyan picks up the sword and PaSa and Reyan run towards the golem and bodaks*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]The time expiring, Ryu collapses to the ground, still concious. He looks at the approaching army, surprised they were able to move.

Ryu: They should have been frozen too!
May: We mustn't think of it now! We've managed to take out all the convoy guard, and have to get moving.
Ryu: Well then... We should get moving quickly. I don't think I can cast any spells... I doubt I could support items that large through a portal, either. I've expended far too much energy. That doesn't mean I can't *standing up* fight, however![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
May: I shall open a Gate to Boscha, seeing as it is far from here, nearly 80 miles away. Walking is not advised anyhow. (this battlefield is like 90 miles across)

*with a shimmering light a huge door appears before them and slowly opens*

May: Hurry!

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Charging at the flesh golem ready to attack*

Reyan: PaSa sword ultimate!!

*Jumps into air cutting straight down and cuts off the flesh golems arm.*

Reyan: Hurrahhhhh

*Slashes at the flesh golem and slicing its other arm off. PaSa attacks the golem and throws it into the air.*

Reyan: I got this. *smiles*

May: Reyan! Behind you!

*Reyan is about to jump into the air and kill the golem when a bodak hits Reyan with a club*

Reyan: Ahhh... PaSa attack!!

*PaSa lunges into the air picks up a bodak and swallows it whole*

Reyan: My shoulder hurts... but must fight...

*slashes a bodak head off*

Reyan: Good, the rest of them are retreating...

*PaSa turns into a red wave of energy and goes back into Reyan's sword

Reyan: Wait... what about the...

*the flesh golem falls onto the ground and gets up*

Reyan: I will finish you off!

May: We have to leave now!!

Reyan: Ok, but not without....

*runs up and slashes off the golem's left leg*

Reyan: Don't break a leg... or lose one *smiles*

Ryu: Come on Reyan! We need to take this portal to Boscha now!

Reyan: Ok.

*The group enters a portal and winds up in the middle of the town Boshca*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
May: Now that we have arrived, the people of this town can take their share of these much needed supplies. I fear that that Flesh Golem will regenerate soon. Until that time we best unload these supplies and continue to Tartio, even though its going back towards that golem.

*the group helps the Boschans unload their share of the supplies and rest up for the next leg of their journey*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu stumbles toward the cargo. Oh! That drained me more than I thought... I'll need some rest. He notices May coming, and tries to, but fails in, look normal.

May: What's wrong, Ryu?
Ryu: Nothing.
May: Don't hide things from your allies.
Ryu: That spell takes a lot out of you. I might need to sleep.
May: We hope not to fight for a while... You should just sleep on the caravan.
Ryu: Thanks... *shaking his head* I need to work on that spell... It didn't work properly and drained me severely.
May: That's unimportant.
Ryu: I suppose not.

Being near one of the transports, Ryu slips inside. He finds a spot and lays down. Another of my altered abilities is just...not working properly. First I try to channel more energy, then I try that Time Stop spell... I'll have to work on those problems.[/color]

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: DANG a lot happenedsince I posted my character! I have 2 read it in the morning tho, i g2g now. Anyhow, I greatly changed my character, if thats OK--

Name:Cloud Strife
Height:7’5â€
Weight:200 Lb.
Class:Fighter/Swordsman
Element:Lightning
Race:Half-Elf

Current Level:1
Main Stats:
Health:500
MP:100
Essence:100

Description: Tall, and very muscular. Always wears his armor. Long dark hair.(not in sig/avatar on account that those are pics of Protoss Zealot, even if that is basicly how I look)
Weapon:Lightning Blades (energy weapons, look at full body sigatar pic for example)
Equipment:Full body armor,Lightning Blades,various potions,scrolls,items,etc..

Spells:
1.Lightning-Self-explanatory, strikes opponent with lightning blast (20 MP)
2.Lightning 2nd level-level 2 of Lightning-avalible only after level 5 (45 MP)
3.Lightning 3rd level-level 3 of Lightning-avalible onlt after level 10 (60 MP)
4.Mega Lightning Final Level-Strongest Lightning attack-avalible only after level 20 (75 MP)
5.Power Shield-increses shield and reduces damage-power increses with level (25 MP)
6.Tracking-Increses tracking skill for a certain duration (30 MP)

Special Skills:
1.Invulnerablility-Turn he and all those around him invulnerable for a short time(aprox.30 seconds) (uses 50 essence power)
2.Speed up- Makes Cloud extremely fast for a short ammount of time (aprox. 2 min.) (uses 40 essence power)
3.Lightning Blast- Shoots a strong bolt of lightning at the opponent (uses 25 essence power)
4.Teleport-Moves Cloud some distance instantly, great for scouting. (uses a mere 10 essence power)
5.Portal-Teleports Cloud and all party members who wish to go to certain locations (essence power usage depends on distance, anywhere between 50-500 or more) (used to teleport long distances to towns/monuments/special sites/etc.)

Natural Abilities:
1.Can see well in the dark
2.Can see far
3.Light-Footed, so makes almost no noise.
4.Can track anything. His tracking skills improve as he uses them.
5.Telepathic Communication

Special Attacks:
1.Dark Slash-Deal greater than normal damage to the opponent.
2.Double Slice-Attacks opponent twice
3.Drain Blade-Steals health from an opponent(ammount grows as Cloud gets stronger)
4.Lightning Cut-Strikes opponent multiple times with growing strength
5.Omnislash-Very powerful form of Lightning Cut. Same as on FF7 basicly

Bio:His father was a Human Ranger, and the man who taught Cloud his tracking skills. His mother was a High Elf Mage/Bladeswoman and taught him his more “elven†skills, along with some simple magic spells that he uses often to both kill foes and remind him of Mom. Both of his parents were killed in a war aginst forces of Evil, and he has sweared to defend his and their honor by fighting all forces of darkness.

Ok, ill make my 1st apearance around 3:30 - 4;00 in the morning!

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: ZOhh OK, but most RPGs do, so that's included just in case. In that case, he can have 1000 health and 200 MP and EP (essence power)

BOT:Meanwhile, back on the road, Cloud is just waking up.

*Cloud* <Yawn> Whoa, what happened? I must have fallen asleep. Where is everybody? I better hurry and catch them before something attakcs me.. On the other hand a fight may be fun. Then again I don't want to die before I even help the guys...

<Sees the town not too far away>

*Cloud* That's it! They are there, I can sense it.

<Arrives in town>

*Reyan* Glad you could make it. By the way where the heck were you?

*Cloud* I fell asleep. Sorry. Is everyone OK?

*Reyan* Yeah, but Ryu is drained, so he is resting. No one's dead, so we must be alright.

*Cloud* I saw a crippled Flesh Golem in the distance, what's up with that?

*Reyan* I'll tell you later, for now, you need to rest. We will leave soon.

*Cloud* Ok, I need supplies first. Seeya later!

OOC: Sorry for taking over your character Blade. You were just only one that was more "active" at this time. Besides he just got out of an interesting fight, so I had to bring it up.

What time do you guys get on?? when do we get to move on? It is 5:00 AM here now. I've been waiting on you guys since 2:00 AM... I'm getting impatient... This is fun.... Sorry for complaining, but this is me---:hbut
I feel like you guys are doing this to me---:mallet
Im so exited about this being my 1st RPG that I'm doing this---:tnt
Please hurry!

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: THANK GOD someone's here!!

*Cloud* Me? I need supplies. Trust me, I'll be ok. Those sentries are just crap... You need anything why I'm gone?

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: NOthing really....just be careful. These sentries are acting strangly. Like they're possessed or something.....*the sword is speaking to her.* What the...your name's cloud?

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud* So I've noticed... And you are.... umm..... uhhh..... err..... Ok, go ahead and tell me, I'm stillworking on my telepathic powers. Can't tell what your name is.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: Heh. Don't even attempt to even try telepathy on me. *smiles* Anyway....I'm Lina....I am a Paladin. Just arrived here. This seems all so familar...

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud* Ahh... no wonder. I see now. Well, I'm new to the whole travel the world thing, I just got here. Somehow fell asleep and had to catch up with my group. I still have no clue what happened... Think you can help me hone my skills? I have many I received from my parents, but I can't seem to use them correctly <tries to use the Special Skill Teleport, but ends up falling from 50 feet in the air>

*Cloud* OUCH!!!

OOC: Does this world have TV and DVD?

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: *smiles* Yeah...I'll help you. All you have to do is to concentrate.....*sees something behind Cloud. Lina does not recognise it, but it seems similar* Oh...I've gotta go...*runs in the opposite direction*

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud* Well uhh, bye to you too.........

*Cloud* That was wierd...
<turns around>
*Cloud* Who are you?

*???*DIE!!! <attacks cloud>

*Cloud* Not that easy bub...<beats him with fists, then uses his Lightning Blades on him as seen in Avatar>

*???* WE"LL BE BACK...<dies>

Status
Not open for further replies.