DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*finishing off the last off the wraiths*

Reyan: yes it be wise that we go now...

*they start walking and see Boscha in the distance*

May: I sense a dark presence near... we best be on our guard...

Reyan: Ok.

The Dwarf: Thos' bastards won't have a chance against me hammer.

* they continue walking *

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*a long loud inhuman screech fills the air, startling the whole party*

the dwarf: aye! somethings near, lets be on our heels and cautious as possib--

*suddenly the ground begins to shake*

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
*sniffs the air*

Splice (my sword), in a robotic, screeching erry tone: We must move onward! The master smells something... something bad!

*Lights up another cigarrette before pushing the party forward*

But suddenly, a large black beast that seems to be made of some sort of black goo erupts from the ground.

*Splice while shreeking: Its A Bodai!! Holy water you insolent fools!*

*Splice suddenly transforms back into a handle, which slides into hero's arm as hero morphs into a small sapling.*

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the dwarf: HOLY @$#% NOW THATS AN ABOMINATION!

*the dwarf runs at it and smashes his hammer through. but pulled it out to find no damage done to the creature*

the dwarf: NEVERMIND!

*the dwarf runs back*

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
*Inside his sanctum of the tiny sapling*

Hero watchs the battle and prays they heed his warning... though unable to talk he knows if he leaves this small sanctum he will not be able to keep his sword fighting on his teams side. The creatures powers of Hero's kind are too great...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]May and Ryu both pull out flasks. They chuck said flasks at the Bodai. Upon impact, the lids fly off and release the liquid from inside. It is holy water, and the Bodai explodes into flames before both May and Ryu fly at the beast, weapons drawn. They slice the Bodai, engulging it in further flames (if you don't know, the flames are blue = holy water).

Ryu: That ought to do.
Hero: *returning from his sapling form; through Splice in face form (that right?)* It is dead.
May: We figured.

Splice returns to it's stick form. May looks forward to Boscha. Ryu looks around, and reaches out with his limited psyonics. After a moment, May looks to him.

May: Well?
Ryu: Nothing is left between us and Boscha. Somebody doesn't want us getting there...
the dwarf: Aye?! And wha gave ya tha idea?
Ryu: That army wasn't accidental. I sense a commanding presence, but I couldn't pinpoint it.[/color]

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the dwarf: we may get some of our answers in Boscha, lets go while we have a chance

may: agreed, lets get going

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: No need, Hero.

Ryu disappears completely. May smirks and looks down. She knows precisely what he's done. They all see him in the distance, about half a mile away. He disappears again. This time he doesn't seem to reappear. Hero transforms back into his human form and looks, inquisitively, at May. She walks forward before answering, the others following.

May: He's...different. He is a masterful planeswalker.
Hero: *question "written" on his face; doesn't speak (he can't, duh)* And why didn't we use this mastery?
May: I felt it might be dangerous. He has other opinions.
the dwarf: And wha does tha mean?
May: He can walk the planes. He can open portals and go anywhere.
the dwarf: Aye? We shou' ha' used tha eal'r.

They walk, from there, in silence. Reyan assumes not to speak, trying to reach his senses out and get a hold of something. Nothing specific, he just wants to be prepared. Then, after about 20 minutes of walking, Ryu reappears infront of them, walking.

May: Back?
Ryu: Yes. We're safe until Boscha.
May: What interval did you use?
Ryu: Half-mile.
Reyan: Can't you just...teleport us to Boscha?
Ryu: Unfortunately... May was right. There is a barrier.
May: I see... So you had to walk into Boscha?
Ryu: No. I can go through the barrier. I can't, however, get any of you through it.[/color]

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the dwarf: agh! *spits* why cant we go through? what should we do until then?! i dont plan on sitting here all day!

*the dwarf slams the ground*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu sees Hero is disturbed by something (he has great eyesight). He portals ahead to catch up with him. He takes a quick look at Splice, not trying to concentrate on it. He's seen something like it before, and doesn't say anything for respect toward the mysterious man.

Ryu: We've worked together before; I know when you think something's up.
Hero: *through his mind* I...smell something.
Ryu: I know. I sensed something too. But it's not along our path.
Hero: *through his mind* And in the city, itself?
Ryu: Nothing. There is a strong barrier. Only certain things may pass.
May: *through her mind* What's up, Ryu?
Ryu: *psyonics* Nothing. Hero suspects something, but, fortunatetly, it is not along our path.
May: *through her mind* That is good.
Ryu: Want to walk with the group?
Hero: *through face-form Splice* My master wishes to be alone at the moment.
Ryu: Very well. Just reach out to me with your mind if you need any help.

Ryu disappears from Hero's sight and reappears with the rest of the group. He keeps his eyes on Hero, as well.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As they get closer to Boscha, May seems to get a bounce in her step, and seems a bit more cheerful.*

May: What a wonderful day it is. *picks a flower* The flowers smell nice this time of year. Well, lets get to the town hall and meet with thiese advocates!

*As the group approaches the town hall the outskirts of town burst into flames as two giant golems each backed by sorcerors and a vast army begin fighting, May is not phased by this, she simply ignores it entirely.*

Reyan: Don't you think we should do something?

May: It is none of our concern,...yet.
*She walks up to the doors of the town hall as they burst open and she walks in. Several servants walk up to her and ask her if she needs anything, but she ignores them and walks past them to a large conference room. Two men and a small golem stand within.*

May: Speak your side of the story and be done!

Golem: I shall go first. First off, I am able to speak because this form you see before you is simply an avatar for a dying elder in Rurikan. Now, down to business. The details of how the war started are irrelevant. All that you must know is that we were not in the wrong. The Kortuganor Empire invaded our lands and we defended ourselves. We request your aid in defending our homeland, that is all.

Kortuganor Advocate: We may have invaded their lands, but only after one of their spies assassinated key Elders in our Empire! All we want is to avenge their death. We request aid in getting our vengeance, that is all.

Neutral Advocate: I come before you to plead for your Aid, even if you assist one of the others, please try and aid us as well. Many of the Neutral towns that have been laid to waste by this war are nothing more than a few nomads and ash. All we want is for this war to end as soon as possible. You saw evidence of what happens when two behemoths fight and ants get stuck inbetween. All we ask is for your aid in protecting our homes, that is all.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*A short, skinny black being heavily cloaked rubs up against May. A cackle erupts from his lips*

???: Ahahaha, you!

*points his long skinny finger at The Kortuganor Advocate*

???: Allow me to witness proof of these assasinations, or reasoning as to how you came to conclude that the Rurikans could have orchestrated such an act. And you! *points at Rurikan Advocate* There must have been something to provoke them, just the want of land is enough to drive men to war, but not for this long...

*The figures yellow eyes narrow dangerously*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Whahahaha! next time listen!

BOT:
May: The intruding one has a point, have you any evidence to show? And have you been hiding anything? Don't make me force it out of you

Kortuganor Advocate: I cannot rightly say, on behalf of my Empire, what evidence we have, I didn't not come prepared for such a question.

Rurikan Advocate: Its is obvious by one look at their Empire that they are nothing more than barbaric warriors striving only to conquer others. When they could not win, they wouldn't let us disgrace them with dishonor and kept fighting.

*the two start bickering until May gets up on the table and stabs her longsword into the stone table, hard. The sound echos off the walls for a short time*

May: Enough!
*she notices the Kutaganor advocate trying to look up her dress and kicks him in the face*
If you have any final arguements, make them now, then we will go off and deliberate, I would also like to know what kind of forces you are using, I want an exact list!

*She waves her hand and parchment and writing utensils appear for the three advocates*

N Advocate: But we have nothing which to defend ourselves.

May: Come now, you must have knives and pitchforks...

*The three advocates begin making a list of their forces, the Kutaganor Advocate needs several sheets, as does the Rurikan Advocate, but the Neutral Advocate needs but one. They finish writing and hand their papers to May*

N Advocate: All I have left to say is this: It matters not which side you assist, as long as the war comes to a peaceful end,...soon. If you other advocates can plead with your leaders to try and stear your troops from our towns, we may even offer aid to any injured soldier who comes our way, as long as there is no fighting within our towns' (reminder this is plural) borders.

Kutaganor Advocate: We can promise little. I may have no evidence with me, but we are sure it was them. Besides, they've most likely lied on what kind of troops they are using. They fight with Undead legions stronger than any siege weapon we have. They have joined with an evil force. BEWARE! *guards drag him from the room screaming Beware!*

Rurikan Advocate: We have done nothing of the sort. All we want is for this war to end and to get them off our lands. Sure, we ahve used undead from time to time, but not to the extent that they are accussing us of, I have replied truthfully on my parchment.

*The three advocates leave and will await us outside the town hall*

May: So, Lets discuss this, shall we? Lets see, their armies...*she discusses them*

OOC: here ya go!
Kutaganor: (goes into detail extensively)
Siege golems
Militia
Knights
Barbarians
Monks
Paladins
Adamantine Golems (very few)
Mages
Skeletons (normal only)
Priests
(leaders): Battlemasters

Rurikan: (lists many kinds of undead not mentioned here)
Skeletons (all sorts)
Zombies (all sorts)
Bodak (not related to Bodai, look like aliens)
Bodai
Necromancers
Priests
Flesh Golems
(Leader): Liches

Neutral Townships:
Militia

BOT:
May: They were under the effects of a Zone of Truth Spell the whole time...these must be true assessments of their armies. I'll leave it up to you to decide, my view is biased due to the massive use of Undead in the Rurikan Army. I would prefer, overall, to go with the neutral townships, though it may produce a greater challenge. It would mean putting us up against two large standing armies,... *off to the side to Ryu* I don't know if I could stand having the blood of two armies on my hands, but it would be what is right and just, besides, I would not have to fight with undead. I'm going to go take a walk and think through a few things.

*May walks out*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: May and I have come to our decisions. You discuss amongst yourselves. I wish to meditate. *using psyonics to May* I'm going to the Forbidden Realm. Just reach out to me when you want me back.

Ryu looks at everyone then disappears. He appears in the Forbidden Realm, a plane where no-one but he can reach. He looks around then sits. Several trees start moving, and various creatures start to take shape. They all look hostile, but they hold back. Ryu looks at them and smirks.

Ryu: Good. I'll practice soon.[/color]

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Reyan walks over to may*

Reyan: I have chosen to defend the neutral town, even if it means I must fight my friends. *smiles*

May: Are you going to wait for the group to decide?

Reyan: No. I will make this decision. If anybody chooses to follow then so be it. I will be at their town. See you on the battlefield. *Smiles*

*Reyan starts walking away towards the neutral towns while he chants something, he summons the demon PaSa to take the shape of a horse and he rides away in the distance*

OOC: Hope you don't mind me going off on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.