For Whom the Art Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Reyan: Might not want to do that again...

The Dwarf: And why not?

Reyan: The ceiling might collapse.

* Reyan smiles innocently and the dwarf lets out a grunt*

*May comes back from the armoury*

Reyan: Got everything?

May: Yes.

Reyan: Lets go get the others and move out.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May is now carrying a backpack that seems filled with stuff, but seems to weigh nothing*

May: Ok, I got our final orders, we are to head out to a predetermined location where each of the three advocates will be waiting. We will make our descision on who to aid there, I get the final say ont he matter. Lets go!

*With a wave of her ahnd a shimmering white portal opens, beyond small explosions of magical enrgies, and even a few writhing bodies can be seen every 10 or so feet*

May: The only way to get there is to go straight through the thickest of the fighting first! GO! GO! GO!

*May rushes through, her longsword at the ready, before even the next person can step through the portal, a vampire jumps on her and bites her neck, with a flash of white light the vampire explodes, the place where he bit is sheathed in a golden light*

ooc: YEA!!! 1000 posts, who the **** cares???

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*The party goes through the portal and they end up on a plain*

May: The meeting place is around 20 miles away from here.

Reyan: Couldn't get us closer?

*All of a sudden a fireball shoots overhead and all of the party manage to duck down in time.*

Reyan: Didn't need to duck now did you shorty? *smiles*

The Dwarf: Ack! I will teach you a lesson.

Ryu: Now, now you two enough fighting we have aways to go.

Hero: We are traveling 20 miles through battle field so keep your guards up.

*The rest of the group nods as they make their way toward the village*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
May: There seems to be a weak Darkness spell in place, Vampires will be a constant threat. From intelligence reports, it seems that Kortuganor is leaning more towards War Magics, and Rurikan is leaning more towards Necromancy. No matter what, I shall not lend my blade to those fiends, the dead should be left to rest in peace. Kortuganor would be the lesser of two evils, they also experiment with raising undead, yet not as much. The way I see it, going with the Neutral townships may be harder and the least rewarding, but it will not tip the scales in favor of either one, it will simply put an end to the fighting. Once the fighting stops, Elders from The Crusaders of The Open Palm with sit down and negotiate with Kortuganor, Rurikan, and advocates from the neutral townships to eastablish a truce. One that will be heavily enforced by Open Palm representatives and advisors.

*several arrows fly rightpast May, she takes no notice of them, whereas The Dwarf hits the ground trying to dodge them.*

May: Get up! I feel undead approaching, 50 meters from the south (to the left) and 15 meters from the north (right). *calmly* Prepare your blades, nearly 50 in all, 2 platoons, one from each side.

*May begins to pray, activating the Holy Contenance*

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*the dwarf knowing his overconfidence and impatience, begins taunting nothing but air*

the dwarf: COME ON YEE DIRTY BASTARDS! LETS SEE YOU TASTE SOME OF MY HAMMER AYE!

*another arrow shoots down 3 feet from the dwarf*

the dwarf: AYE! NEVERMIND!

*gets near may*

the dwarf: how close are they?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
May: They're moving in fast, from both sides, I'd say we have 3..2..

*she backs up and swings her longsword, giving the Dwarf a haircut and seriously damaging a Wraith*

May: If we get seperated, we're heading for Boscha! just remember Boscha!

*She heads south and starts fighting giant, hulking, rotting beasts. Despite being outnumbered and overpowered, she's doign extremely well. One strikes her, she falls to the ground, but so does the arm of the undead creature. Several Wraiths materialize in front of Reyan, poised to attack*

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*the dwarf tries to respond to may, but an a disgusting semi-dead moster with a long sword begins running at the dwarf, the dwarf runs back with just enough time to respond*

the dwarf: i hear yah! good luck if any of you get lost!

*the dwarf clutches his hammer and slams the creature on the side, knocking it over, but the creature got up with ease and began swinging at the dwarf, missing some times, being block by the dwarf at others. the dwarf ducked under the monster and rammed the back of his skull, but getting his leg cut by the sword of the beast. the monster lay dead. but as soon as the dwarf looked back up, several of the same with bows appear, firing left and right*

the dwarf: DAMN THESE NUMBERS MAY!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I'm joining.......

Name: Lina
Weapon: Light's Path (a sword that can read the enemies' minds, using their thoughts against them.), Light's Guidance (a knife that gives Lina everlasting mana.)
Equipment:Gregorian plate mail, her weapon, and a everlasting flask of unknown liquid.
Abilities

Light of Justice: A beam of light will hit the emeny, showering it with God's wrath.

Redemption: Turns the undead back to human form. If it is too corrupted, it will completly destroy the undead target.

Torture of the Soul: Weakens the enemy mentally, casuing him to break down.

History: Lina has no records of her previous existance. It seems all her records were destroyed by the order. All that is known about her is that she wasn't popular with anyone, and everyone seemed to have a hatred for her, because of the abilities.

Personality: Lina is a very quiet character, who always wants to be distanced from others who care for her, for fear of being hurt again. She is very quiet, who doesn't show much of herself to others. But she is a very brave woman, who is willing to work for nothing. The only person she loved dissapeared over three years, and so she didn't want to get too close to anyone......
She is not shy. She is a very outgoing person.

Appearence: Long, black hair that stretches below her shoulders. She doesn't tie up her hair. Her blue eyes seems to hide a past that she does not wish to remember.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Sorry man, but you'll have to wait until we get to Boscha. read the thing in huge letters at the top.

BOT:
*As may finishes up a small group of Hulking Zombies, she rushes out of sight of the others, being chased by several Whights and a Demi-Lich. She sees this and begins to run back to the group.*

May: Fall Back! Lets move it! We can't take them like this!

May (to self): How the hell did they get a Demi-Lich, they shouldn't even have wraiths at their level of expertese.

*She pulls a soaker (basicaly an insect sprayer) from her bag, and begins dousing the undead with holy water, the spectral "skin" of the whights bubbling as the writhe in pain, the Demi-lich seems unaffected*

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the dwarf: aye the demi-lich is gaining! maybe we should take it head on!!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Ryu could have gotten you closer... He has mastery of the planes.

[color=royal blue]Ryu looks at May running and finally draws his sword. Up untill now, he's been using the blades on his shield as they are doused in holy water. He quickly scrapes his sword across the edges of his shield, making an inaudible noise that frightens several undead and kills about a half-a-dozen.

Ryu: May! I told you we should have taken my portal!
May: They shouldn't have a demi-liche!
Ryu: *swinging at the liche* I've slain plenty of full liches. Now, fall back and deal with the weaker minions. I'll hold him off. I may be able to slay him, but it will take a while!
May: Very well, he seems immune to the holy water.
the dwarf: Aye now! What are we to'd wi' the rest of 'em if they *dodging an arrow* keep comin' li' this?
Ryu: Simple. Fight!

Ryu lunges at the liche, running his sword through its gut. The liche doesn't mind, and Ryu smirks. He pulls his sword out; it covered in the negative pulses of the liches blood. Ryu raises his shield quickly as it the liche launches a weak magic spell, attempting to gauge Ryu's strength. The sheild negates the energies.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by Dark Blade
*The party goes through the portal and they end up on a plain*

May: The meeting place is around 20 miles away from here.

Reyan: Couldn't get us closer?

*All of a sudden a fireball shoots overhead and all of the party manage to duck down in time.*

Reyan: Didn't need to duck now did you shorty? *smiles*

The Dwarf: Ack! I will teach you a lesson.

Ryu: Now, now you two enough fighting we have aways to go.

Hero: We are traveling 20 miles through battle field so keep your guards up.

*The rest of the group nods as they make their way toward the village*
OOC: Hero doesnt talk... he is incapable. His mouth is eternally closed by a magical curse, which cased disgfiguring scars and even took chunks out of his arms and sides, which were replaced with parts from splice. The swords power is great, yet it is turning Hero into one of it...

BOT: Hero pulls a small handle from inside his forearm, and it mutates and morphs into splice. He walks up to the lich and holds his sword in front of it. It seems to know what splice is, as it coils backward runs the opposite direction at the dwarf, some 20 feet away. After noticing that splice is only a demi weapon of its kind, the lich is no longer afraid and Hero slices off one hand. He walks backward, pulls out a splice stick, and holds it in front of him. His feet turn to a black goo, then harden like tree trunks as he is stuck in the same position. His cigarrette burns profusely as he fires off small black needles at the lich, who dodges almost all of them. Getting annoyed, hero Pulls the splice stick out, and runs at the lich when ryu steps in front of him. Hero holds his sword into the air as it screeches a high pitch noise. The undead creatures cup their ears as May, the dwarf and the rest of the party take advantage to attack.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*the dwarf gets a large distance from the lich and heads toward a group of rotting beasts with bows and arrows, he quickly smashes the ground with his hammer to knock them all to the ground, and runs at them while they are stunned. the dwarf takes 2 of them while they were still stunned by smashing their skull in, but 2 remain. the dwarf decides to grab his sword from his back. he slides under the first and slices his leg off, having it fall to the ground and unable to make good aim at the dwarf. only one remained. and although the arrows had straight aim right as his breast plate (which one have easily broken through before he went to the armoury) they merely scratched it and fell off. the dwarf runs up and merely takes the bow and snaps it in half, but soon after to have 3 long sworded beasts run right toward him.*

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
*Puts in a new splice stick*

Morphs into a 10 foot tall black tree creature

*Kicks three undead creatures at the dwarf, knocking over those running at him.*

*Pulls out splice stick, and transforms back into a normal human*

Lights up a cigarrette after punching his fist through an undead archer.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*With only around 5 archers, 4 Zombies and The Demi-Lich remaining, May remembers a few of the special abilities of the Demi-Lich.*

May: Everyone but Ryu, back off and take the archers!

*As the Gem-eyes of the Demi-Lich begin to glow May rushes it and stabs her longsword through its skull with a blinding flash. The Demi-Lich still doesn't die its True Death*

May: Damn! What the hell is with this thing?

*May grabs the Demi-Lich's skull and holds it until it dissolves*

MAy: Hurry! Anyone have a small bowl or waterskin? I need to put this dust in holy water in order to keep the lich from returning.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the dwarf: i might be able to help you but im a bit busy!!!!

*the dwarf gets nearly impaled by one of the sword-holding zombies. the dwarf leads them all into one place, runs straight at them, and swings a full 360 degrees, smashed them down to the ground. the dwarf then begins smashing their skulls one at a time, and does it more then enough*

the dwarf: take *thunk* that *thunk* you stupid *thunk* bastard!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
May: Screw it.

*May finds a small rock on the ground and uses Shape Stone to make a small bowl. She then dumps the dust in and covers it with holy water. As soon as the water touches the dust, it begins boiling and even bursts into flame*

May: There, he shouldn't come back,...ever. Lets finish of the last ones and get the hell out of here.

*She lifts into the air, just as a huge fireball explodes beneath her, and flies full speed at the archers, an arrow grazes her shoulder but flies off. She swings her longsword and slices straight through one of the skeleton archers, bones go flying in every direction as she finishes off all but the last one.*

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: akule the thing in your signature is always displaying a really good song :p

the dwarf: agh damnit! i hope we wont be seeing anymore of those blasted abominations!

*sits down*

the dwarf: may, lets get to Boscha as soon as possible, i really dont think we should stand our ground here too long. and somebody tell me how the hell we ran into a demi-lich.

Status
Not open for further replies.