For Whom the Art Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
a beat up hero walks up to may and starts to talk in a horse voice...

hero: May you do know half these men havent a clue as to whats going on...

may: They needn't know.. it'd only upset them

Hero: You must tell them sometime...

May: Not now... hey how did u get your voice back

Hero: i found a splice... listen im pretty beat... while i was up there i ran into a tribe of mountain giants, and they took me for a ride (ooc: a tribe of mountain giants usually consist of 70-100 giants if i can remember right)... if you have any questions talk to splice...

Hero set his sword down on the ground, and sat against a tree, waiting out the long night

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC:Any suggestions on a good color for me? I would rather not use blue because BAM is using it. I have another question about characters, I was wondering if I could start a new profile and use a new character with a new name/age/height/etc, but the same skills. Would that be OK?

<Cloud sees Hero and walk up to him>

*Cloud*Where have you been, I was starting to get worried. You still OK? last time I saw you you seemed a little upset or disturbed. I hear you got your voice back, what a miracle.
*Hero*Yeah, I'm fine. I need to rest, could you leave me alone?
*Cloud*Aight, well see ya.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*A little suspicious Krislimith walks over to the inn, as he reaches the front door he thinks otherwise and walks over to a small field and lies down adainst a tree stump falling into a deep sleep*

OOC: Wow I need lots of practice with tis role playing thing dont I? I never have any ideas :usad

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: i think you should use a combination of red and blue just no glowing...., ya know, i think i'll start using color...see how silver turns out compared to white

BOT:
(before)(after)
*May walks around the sprawling city of Tartio, being right at the central point of the battlefield, large portions of the city lay in ruins. She passes a statue of an angel laying on its side, she stares at it without moving for nearly an hour before Lina walks up to her*

Lina: Such destruction has come to my once fair city. I would see this war ended soon.

May: With my help, it shall be done.

*May's eyes burst with flame as the statue rises into the air and returns to a perfect untouched condidtion, most likely the best condition its been in since its sculpting.*

May: The will of the heavens commands that this war comes to a close, yet no one dares interfere directly, but that shall change once one of the two is foolish enough to release the flame within. Then all is doomed. The country side will be as torches, and the sparks of life will then be snuffed out.

ooc: i've been listening to ignus a bit too much...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *walking up behind them* Control, May.
May: I'm sorry. It's just that...
Ryu: I know perfectly well.
Lina: What do you mean?
Ryu: *turning his back to them* Just a short while ago, my emotions were taken by the neutral dragon. She eventually gave mer her name, but only after two things occured.
Lina: And what were they?
Ryu: *looking directly into Lina's eyes now, she's startled* One! I returned my emotions. Two! I made the promise not to reveal her name.
May: And what do you feel now?
Ryu: Abhorance for war. But...stronger love for the races I hail from...even the darkest sides. *looking towards the outskirs* Interesting.
May: Yes... We have company.
Ryu: Shall we investigate?[/color]

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Ok, red and blue. Cool. Although this is begging to get a tiny bit above my head, I'll re-read it quickly before my response.
Oh yeah,wait.. no, no glowing at all. I was think of using it only when I do this-<Charges Lightning Blades> but I know how annoying it is, I'll use regular blue until I find a better color.

BOT:
*Cloud* I'm ready, this'll be fun! I wonder what it is...

<Charges Lightning Blades>

*Cloud*I'm ready.. Let's hit it!

OOC: Was that OK? Didn't go overboard did I? How about the colors, do they work for me?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: so silver does nothing...eh, color is fine...

BOT:
May: Yes, if they name themselves as "foe", they will have flesh run as tallow across their bones.

*as the group reaches the outskirts, a rubble strewn area of Tartio, erie shadows are cast upon the ground by the ruins of the once powerful center of comerce for the entire country side, May seems to get very nervous and edgy*

May: Things are odd here, i sense a presence, but i cannot pin point it....I....I'm fearing the darkness...but with good reason...

*she throws her lonsword into the shadows and a piercing scream fills the night, a True Shadow stumbles forward, its skeletal frame seeming to drip with darkness as if it was blood.*

May: It is time to see if those who cast no shadow can die.

*darkness swirls around them as True Shadows raise from the ground, nearly a dozen, and growing.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *drawing sword* Great... This should be fun. I'm counting almost two dozen now!
May: This is not turning out to be a good day...
Ryu: If we get into too much trouble... *psyonic to May* I can always transform.
May: We sould reserver that... just in case.
Ryu: *slicing at a TS for decent damage and dodging* Agreed![/color]

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: Can anyone resize this image so it can be used as an avatar?

Nvm, i fixed it. Look at my NEW sig and my NEW avatar! Match my new character, actually just basicly a copy of this 1, but new name. I was going to change profile name to match it, but that would be way too much work now...

*Cloud*Ohh crap, what a royal pain... This could take a while...Here guys

<Cloud casts the spell Power Shield on all allies>

*Cloud*That should help a little, but just a little, I haven't had training in my magical abilities yet, so it's still weak.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: ooh, that red turned out nice...can you all see it ok? as for your pic, take it to the GFX forum

BOT:
May: When we finish here, i will train you in the ways of The Art, it shall burn within you like the fires of Eilysium.

*herl ongsword still in a TS's gut, she pulls a huge, perfectly cross shaped axe off her back. The Axe is as thing as paper at the blade, yet sharper than an Adamantine Horror's sawblade. For its size, she wields it expertly, yet slowly.*

May: I bring forth the powers of the Axe of Eilysium's Light!

*the axe shines with a bluish white light as a few of the TS's back away in horror*

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: You forgot to close the color....lol

*Cloud*Thanks May. I'm looking foreward to it. As for now...
<Stabs a TS as it sneaks up behind him>
<casts spell Lightning on a TS, but it has little effect>

*Cloud*I'm guessing they are resistant to magic? Ohh well...
<begins to attack the TS near him>
<Cloud summons all of his power and uses the Special Attack Double Slice!>

*Cloud*How'd you like that?

OOC: Ohh man, did I got overboard? At least I introduced a few new skills, and I am showing my worthiness to my allies...

Here is a basic idea of what we are doing to these guys...
:lucifer :shoot :fencing

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: you're fine...keep it up, just don't get over excited

BOT:
*May brings down The Axe upon a TS and splits it down the center, following her swing is a trail of blue light, and a large explosion of blue light and holy energies as The Axe hits the ground*

May: The Fires of Eilsyium Burn True!

*small blue flames appear on the tip of the blades of her axe as she slices straight through another TS*

ooc: remember, she's not only using specially crafted weapons by the best smith in the land, she's also adding her own holy strength to it (through her skill) and as she is an angel, that quite a bit

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC:Yeah, that usualy helps.

*Cloud*Nice. Shoot a little bit of that energy over here, I'll use it to recharge myself for another special attack. I'll try to take it up a notch.
<May send a little bit of Holy Energy into Cloud, recharging him and pushing him past his limits>
*Cloud*Thanks May, I owe you one. Now, it's time to kick this thing up!
<Charges the Lightning Blades full of energy, then unleashes the Special Attack,Drain Blade, dealing great damage to the TS and healing Cloud in the prosses>
*Cloud*Wow, that is awesome...I can't wait to see what I can do after this...

OOC: I know this is WAY off topic, but do any of you know if the game Midnight Club 2 is any good? I saw it in PlayStation Magazine, and it looks neat, but I want a real opinion from someone I can trust, being you guys.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *dodging and swinging* Haha! Nice work, Cloud! A bit of a novice, but you show potential!

A TS manages to hit Ryu's right hand (his sword hand, FYI). Cloud sees this, and is surprised to see Ryu feel no real pain. But the glove Ryu is/was wearing has a rip in it now. He sees why Ryu barely winces at the strike. His arm seems to be covered in...dragon's scales!

Cloud: What...?!
Ryu: Oh? My heritage slips! I have dragon's blood, boy! And don't you forget it! Let's finish some of these off! May!

May casts a protection spell on everyone as Ryu summons down meteors. The few TS that have been injured die under the immense attack. The rest on the field take minor to near fatal damage (those at the center taking the most).

Ryu: That ought to put things in our favor! Now then! I think I'll play support for a while!
Cloud: What?!
Ryu: I want to see what your capable of. After all, I want to see your potential for when I train you!

Ryu just manages to dodge a TS and casts Magic Missle, only to be met by another few behind him. He isn't as lucky and only dodges one, getting hit--sadly for them--only lightly.

Ryu: Well then, let's see how they like it if I hasten you!

Ryu casts Haste on the group. All allies are able to move and physically attack at 2x speed. This spell does not stack to any others, and others won't stack on top of it. Any tech, special ability, or magic spells will still be cast at normal speed.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*May lifts off the ground and flies at the TS that still has her longsword protruding from its "abdomen." She swings her Axe twice and flies straight through the TS, taking her longsword with her.*

May (chanting): ...And with their souls set ablaze...

*she runs at a TS and slashes with both her longsword and The Axe, the TS explodes in a flash of blue light and dark energies*

ooc: hey Zealot, man do you got AIM? if you don't, get it, or i'll hate you forever

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina sees the enemy, and draws her sword.

Lina: The light shall never reach you.....ShadowStrike!

Lina slashes a TS, and injures it badly. However, the TS is able to retaliate, and injure Lina badly on her right leg.

Lina: Pain is nothing....compared to your death.

Lina throws her sword at the TS, piercing its head. It instantly gets destroyed.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
OOC: How can I get AIM? Post up a link to a DL for it, and I'll get it.
*Cloud*Ok,I think I'll try this skill out...
*Clud uses Teleport and manages to succed in moveing 20 feet away from his target, the he charges up again and uses his Special Skill, Lightning Blast. He criticaly hits a TS and as it falls to the ground, another comes speeding up from behind it.*
*Cloud*Typical. What should I use next...I could try more advanced special moves, but I could end up serverly hurting myself, or worse...He looks strong, it's worth the risk!
*Uses special skill Invulnerability, so the he is protected for his next attack, Lightning Cut. Every blow hits the TS, each with incresing intensity and damage. Cloud was correct in assuming that he would hurt himself, luckily he has his Invulnerablity on.*
*Cloud*That was close, I hit myself with the last blow, if I would have attacked without my Invulnerability skill active, I would have killed myself. I need to practice up.

OOC: Here is my Oficial Color Code-
Red=Name when talking (i.e. *Cloud*)
Blue=Actions (i.e. *Charges Lightning Blades*)
Royal Blue=Words
Green=Shouts (i.e. next time I'm in too much trouble...)

More may come later. Thats all I need for now.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ooc:some one gimme a que to come in i cant do find any thing that fits

Status
Not open for further replies.