1.10 Activism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
me and 4 other freinds all started new chars and are playin solo. usin only wut we find- and havint a blast. and if u go through the game- ull be around 15 ish by the time u get to andy. static+nova = pwnage. were now in nm act 3 and its still fun. to actualy PLAY through the game the way it was meant. its been a while since most people have. i suggest u try. well thats my 2 cents.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Originally posted by DragonHellfire
well i ask how u will kill even norm act 1 andy with only a lvl 1 ice bolt?
WHAT are you talking about?

koresh

Member!
Reaction score
Website
fuck.off
you know , I think the problem is here that people (most of them) just doesnt wona bother playing game step by step/quest after queast and spend so much time to lvl up and use SUPED DUPER GODLY GEAR. Somehow its not about the game itself anymore, everyone just wants to look cool and kill allmost everything that gets in their way. Even in trade games its getting kinda hard to find good legit items for trade, all you can see is Buged Valors, 6 sock WFs , 4 sock SSs , ith swords , 40/15s, SUPER buged Zeph bows, Bwards , etc.
I think thats why people just doesnt wona bother playing legit and not get rushed. Cause at the end you'll spend 10 times more time to lvl up and 50 times more time to mf and get some really good legit items . Unfortunatelly at the end you'll be prety much owned by anyone who is equiped with latest ebay hakced/duped/buged shit. So you'll be just sitting there and thinking : "Why the f**k did I spent all this time , I suck anyways."
I cant even remember the ast time when I was really playing Diablo 2 with someone going spet by step and having fun from it. I'm not saying that I'm against buged/duped stuff , no . It's just that Diablo 2 becomes ebay#2 in a way.
Thats prob why Blizz doesnt wona make Diablo 3 , cause after a while it will be the same story again.
Thanks for reading . Sorry if it was too long. Feel free to flame :wavey

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I have found out the problem with diablo 2. It is people like the village idiot (dragonhellfire). All he wants is for the game to be the same, get more bugged items, get more hacked items, and get everyone to use the same items.

Hey village idiot- think about this:
What happens when everyone (and I do mean everyone) has everything thats hacked? And you go in a cow game and there are 8 40hex amazons with the same exact gear and level 99? What then? Are you going to duel them all when you are almost dueling yourself basically?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
this is why i quit d2 cuz its all the same. everyway you look at it theres no way to change the "game play" at all.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its just become a ... factory that spits out godly chars... u put in hours n hours of cow/bloody and get a lv 99... yay?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Thats why I play variants.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
/\/\ is why i dont play blizzard games anymore and im probly gonna take up half life 2

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey.. i am not saying hacked items are good. HACKED SUCKS. I support the rushing policy. and about what i said about lvl 1 ice bolt.

You said you could play the game through without being rushed and save your skills. Putting 5 skills into ice bolt is not called saving your skill points

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
hell, with the new synergies, you are going to WANT to put 5 points or more into frost bolt. that way, when you do finally get to level 30+, your frozen orb will do more damage. ice bolt is the only synergy for frozen orb right now as far as i can tell. so by putting 20 points into ice bolt, plus the normal 20 in frozen orb... instead of doing 262-276 you'll do 376-386 with every orb.

and its extremely easy to save up skills points. i made a necro, and have used a total of 2 points, 1 in amp, 1 in bone armor. in level 16 now in arcane. how do i survive? i will admit i do have a couple of set items that boost my ar and damage, but thats beside the point. i killed andy with a bow, and eventually just meleeing her. i died once. its not as hard to make a new char and save points as you want us to believe. its easy and can be done easily by players who know what their doing.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
life_source, according to the village idiot you can not save up skill points, and you have to put points into ice bolt and then run around killing stuff. And you can not use other items, not even cracked sashes. For a sorc, its just you and your ice bolt until level 93 when you can finally use all those skill points you have saved up.

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no here is the deal. Dont put skill points into ice bolt and low lvl spells. Put them all into frozen orb ts and nova and lightning mastery. that is what saving points duz. If you have to kill andy at lvl 9 with no outside help besides another lvl 9 char. i bet you couldnt kill andy without learning more skillz

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
you truely are the village idiot DragonHellfire. like i said before its easy to kill andy alone with 1 skill. and in several cases, the uber skills that most people use is a low level. nova is level 12, its EASY AS HELL to get to level twelve only putting skill points into the pre req's. and by the time you level 32, you have nova maxxed, and you can start putting points into mastery or other level 30 skills.

and who is going to be stupid enough to take on andy at level 9. its not even possible if you have to go through most of the quests and area's of the act. you'll usually be 11-14 by andy. and you dont even have to do it then. stay in act 1 and level till your level 20 or so. then kill andy. it will take some time, but then it ill be easy to go through act 2, so on and so on.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
See my point life_source? He really is the village idiot.

Hey village idiot: I just started a necro (he is lvl 8 and playing through the game). Guess what? I saved 4 points already.

TylerGriffin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First of all,
I think many of you are wasting your time on this thread trying to decide whether the 1.10 patch is gonna suck or not. Now, I don't mean to be a ball buster but the patch is going to come out. Whether it's gonna be a couple weeks later or years later but it will come out seeing that they have already released 2 betas( if this is true).

The question whether the patch will suck or not cannot be answered the way I see it. It'll totally depend on the players. I see there are many who curse the patch while some are dying to play it. This discussion is getting way out of hand and isn't going anywhere.

So wut if ya'll come to the conclusion that the patch is gonna suck ass?? Lets say that everybody agrees that the patch is a minus to the whole game. Well? now what? ok lets all meet in front of Blizzard and go on strike! Let's spam their e-mails !
Is that it? Maybe it'll work due to that all the disturbance will interfere with others irrelevant to this whole matter and Blizzard cancels the release of 1.10. But do all of you think that we can really gather enough people to do that? If you do, well rest my case and count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.